Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    did he oh cool well he will leave tommorrow then on the normal one yh he leaves forever

ReputationRep:
    OMG I forgot how much I loved Morag!! Brilliant!! Hee hee

ReputationRep:
    Drew leaves but comes back to apologise to Belle and say goodbye properly, then he leaves for good.

ReputationRep:
    Gathering...well, tashas hubby and tasha, ive forgotten his name.

ReputationRep:
    Tasha is due to come back.................but there is no word on ROBBIE coming back with her!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Tasha is due to come back.................but there is no word on ROBBIE coming back with her!!!
    whos tasha?!
    i've only started watching h&a in the past year-ishhh

ReputationRep:
    She is gone since before that!!

She married Mattie's brother Robbie!! And was the main character in the whole Mumma Rose cult thing that Johan - Now Michael - was an outcast in the town until he showed his true colours when he was with Martha!

ReputationRep:
    oh yea yea thanks, i remeber her name being mentioned when Johna came back,
    was she the one who got pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Yep!!

ReputationRep:
    you favourite home and away characters

annie (will marry her when shes old enough!)
    morag (morag just rocks)
    matilda (still the prettiest of the teens by far. lost a lot of respect for her when she slept with that random guy though)
    alf (of course!)
    miles (seems like a good guy)
    and I liked Tam, when she showed her sweet side. but she's gone

ReputationRep:
    Next week in pics!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    next five
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Last four!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    new girl is hot!!

ReputationRep:
    OMG.

The girl who plays Roman's daughter was Anne Baxter in Neighbours, only in H&A she is gorgeous. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Mattie is LEAVING now!!! departing Feb 2009

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Mattie is LEAVING now!!! departing Feb 2009
    why is everyone leaving

=(

ReputationRep:
    It tends to happen!! Sniff sniff!! Plus i suppose its the 20th year, so if your going head off into the sunsight, wat better yr to do it!! and the same year as Kate Ritchie!! No maddie wont be gone till 2009 but still!!

ReputationRep:
    May 5th - 9th:

Monday: Ric approaches the police to expose Noel. Jack is slowly coming to terms with his new life.

Tuesday: Mattie and Tony grieve for Beth one year since her death. Nicole's plan to come between Melody and Geoff is working.

Wednesday: Miles causes trouble with a controversial book in school. Nicole gets caught out. Tension rises between Irene and Roman.

Thursday: Nicole gets what was coming to her. Christine is furious to find out about Melody and Geoff's relationship. What will happen to Miles and his teaching career at Summer Bay High?

Friday: Will Ric and Jack's plan succeed? Roman lays down the law. Nicole threatens to leave the Bay

ReputationRep:
    Latest News ====
    Geoff And Melody Start Dating!!! Mattie Is Leaving The Bay Next February!!! Tony Proposes To Rachel!!! Jack And Martha Get Back Together!!! Jazz And Miles Start Dating Soon!!! Aden Moves Into Roman's House!!! Miles Brings The Orphan He Helped During The Tsunami To Live In The Bay Soon!!! Morag Gets Married This Year!!! Ric Is Leaving Summer Bay!!! Kirsty And Kane Are Returning To The Bay In June!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.