Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feefifofum)
    What's going to happen with Peter? Ho wmuch does he remember?> Tonight he thought Leah was his girlfriend
    His memory will start coming back - the upcomoing stalker storyline, though, has him right at the centre of things!

(Original post by Ditzy)
    Blake and Sophie are coming back full time again (according to Inside Soap) I love when they bring back old characters!!
    Oh right, I didn't know that - not sure how they will fit in and how they can become good full-time characters again. Yes, Sally is there for Sophie and Alf for Blake, but, they need to find other characters and stories to tie them to to make it work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Oh right, I didn't know that - not sure how they will fit in and how they can become good full-time characters again. Yes, Sally is there for Sophie and Alf for Blake, but, they need to find other characters and stories to tie them to to make it work.
    Ok, just re-read the story, I got the wrong end of the stick, they're just back for the 4000 episode

We're getting a new Hayley though (same character, different actress) She looks nothing like Bec Cartright, in fact, you couldn't get any more different. We're expected not to notice again (just like when Pippa and Flynn and Shelley and Rebecca and all the others) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    We're getting a new Hayley though (same character, different actress) She looks nothing like Bec Cartright, in fact, you couldn't get any more different. We're expected not to notice again (just like when Pippa and Flynn and Shelley and Rebecca and all the others) :rolleyes:
    Yeah, this girl has red hair.

We'll probably get that joke "oh, that holiday, has done wonders for you, Hayley, you look so different!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Yeah, this girl has red hair.

We'll probably get that joke "oh, that holiday, has done wonders for you, Hayley, you look so different!"
    Oh the humour :rolleyes: And why didn't Sally notice the two different Pippa's when she was looking at the photos the other day?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Oh the humour :rolleyes: And why didn't Sally notice the two different Pippa's when she was looking at the photos the other day?!
    Yeah, not the best continuity there, but I think they did that on purpose as the first Pippa was popular, as well as the second one.

ReputationRep:
    Just recently got hooked on H&A, more of a Neighbours buff (still haven't finished reading the 190-odd pages of that thread yet), but it's good!

changing the Hayley acress? that's just bad........Noah should come back, Beau Brady was fiiiiine..

ReputationRep:
    Are there any special versions !

These programs are far to predictable !

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell don't Tasha and Robbie just get to it and sleep together?! They both want to, it's so obvious.

ReputationRep:
    So Friday's episode was last year's Australian Season Finale - the last episode screened in Oz for 2 months before it returned in January.

At the start of the episode on Monay, you will see a caption saying "Six weeks later" as we catch up with the Bay in the midst of a heatwave - quite apt considering our recent weather.

And this is where it all kicks off - the last producer finished his stint, and now a new one comes in, and immediately sets things off.

H&A is going to get even better now with strong stories coming up, and some of the H&A stars are also flying to the UK to promote the show - Robbie, Tasha, Leah and Josie (who has now left in Oz) to name but a few. Leah and Josie will both be on BBLB on Wednesday on Channel 4.

ReputationRep:
    What happened in the season finale? I haven't seen it for a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    What happened in the season finale? I haven't seen it for a while...
    Bar opening went ahead, chrsitening went ahead, with guest appearance of an Australian Idol contestant singing for everyone.

And then we had music playing over happy scenes - the Hunter family altogether, Sally, Flynn and baby Pippa, Leah and Dan, and Jessie and Josie, as well as a poignant scene - Dalby (soon to be known as Ric) on the streets, and then a worried Alf, who can't find him.

But it ended happily, almost as if the show could have ended at that point - but thats all going to change in upcoming episodes.......

ReputationRep:
    ooooooo

Dalby soon to be known as Ric? Explain.

Please :P

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, just got it, his name's Eric, he doesn't like it, changes it to Ric. haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty)
    Hahaha, just got it, his name's Eric, he doesn't like it, changes it to Ric. haha.
    Got it in 1 - and 1 minute too - very impressive!

ReputationRep:
    exactly how far behind the aussies are we with h&a?? it always bugs me lol! specially now they are talking about xmas (and it took me a while to grasp that there summer holidays happen in like december lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca28)
    exactly how far behind the aussies are we with h&a?? it always bugs me lol! specially now they are talking about xmas (and it took me a while to grasp that there summer holidays happen in like december lol)
    We are now 5 and a half months behind Oz episodes.

ReputationRep:
    I can't watch anymore. I'm back in the States Somebody record the show and send it to me!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see Rebecca cartright backing up Leyton Hewitt at Wimbledon when he was playing Federer a few days ago? I was quite surprised to see her...

ReputationRep:
    She is engaged to him so it's not that surprising.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    She is engaged to him so it's not that surprising.
    And she's having his baby!

She's left Home and Away now too so she can support him more at tennis events!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.