Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    But how do I find the UK ones?
    what was the last episode you watched?, like what happened?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    But how do I find the UK ones?
    i think you around here
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XgJZk-KtQ

just change the number '4655' if you've already seen the episode.. you should be around there..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    i think you around here
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m0XgJZk-KtQ

just change the number '4655' if you've already seen the episode.. you should be around there..
    Your a legend babe thanks for that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barça)
    Your a legend babe thanks for that
    LOL.. no problem
    EDIT: thanks for the rep at 4 in the morning! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poshtotty)
    Todd Lasance (who plays Aden Jefferies) and Jessica Tovey (who plays Belle Taylor) are apparently dating in real life. If it's true, she's one lucky girl.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    i thought they were both in relationships already?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Compass_girl)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    i thought they were both in relationships already?!
    Not sure about Jessica Tovey. Todd Lasance was with a singer named Telina Lee. They have since broken up.

ReputationRep:
    Todd Lasance is so dreamy!

And Rebecca Breeds (Ruby) is so pretty.

I miss Cassie.

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how old Rebecca Breeds actually is?

Apparently Lincoln Lewis (who plays Geoff) dated Tessa James (who plays Nicole). And now he is apparently dating Indiana Evans (who plays Matilda).

Ah the beautiful couples of H&A. I wish I was part of it.......

ReputationRep:
    First look home and away on fiver today. Belle and Aden. So cute....

Quite an unrealistic turn of events but cute....

ReputationRep:
    Any idea how old Rebecca Breeds actually is?

Apparently Lincoln Lewis (who plays Geoff) dated Tessa James (who plays Nicole). And now he is apparently dating Indiana Evans (who plays Matilda).

Ah the beautiful couples of H&A. I wish I was part of it.......
    No idea how old she is. Geoff is such a hottie as well.

One of the youtube h&a uploaders "scottishmummy" has stopped uploading home and away coz she was threatened legal action and xemmali hasn't uploaded any new episodes in AGES!

Anyone else you know who puts them up? Or anywhere else I can watch them?

ReputationRep:
    Rebecca Breeds is 20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeesKnees)
    Geoff is such a hottie as well.
    Yeah I think so too. When he first came onto our screens I didn't see the appeal in him at all. But he's growing on me. I quite like Aden though. But I prefer Axel. I like darker hair.

ReputationRep:
    is anyone else pissed off they've brought kirsty and kane back just for Kane to get sent down and them break up? very annoyed.. If kane had just got sent down originally he'd be out soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    is anyone else pissed off they've brought kirsty and kane back just for Kane to get sent down and them break up? very annoyed.. If kane had just got sent down originally he'd be out soon
    Well the actor who plays Kane obviously isn't keen to return permanently whereas the actress who plays Kirsty was keen so this was the only option really.

ReputationRep:
    Well the actor who plays Kane obviously isn't keen to return permanently whereas the actress who plays Kirsty was keen so this was the only option really.
    i'd rather they didn't bring her back!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else find Trent Dalzel (who plays Axel Hay) quite attractive or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Axel Hay dies after crashing Matilda's scooter.

It's good having Kirsty back, to bad her sister Jade (well was her sister before they found out about the hospital mix up at birth) doesn't come back.

ReputationRep:
    ^

Your spoiler. I read that a while back somewhere online and wish I hadn't really. I was hoping he'd be a permanent cast member. Now I can't even hope because I know it won't be happening.....

ReputationRep:
    Nope. The Trent used to be on another show I watch (well the previous season) Blue Water High his a good actor I thought.

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is wrong with the dero, Po treats him like crap and he still has some kind of guilt complex. LOSER

Anyway, Nicole is a good addition, hot and a good character! Sucks for her and Aiden though!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.