Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Handsolo)
    What the hell is wrong with the dero, Po treats him like crap and he still has some kind of guilt complex. LOSER
    What's that all about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Nope. The Trent used to be on another show I watch (well the previous season) Blue Water High his a good actor I thought.
    Ah Blue Water High. I heard Gabriella Scollay was in that same season of it. She played Brad's daughter in Home & Away. Also I heard Ryan Corr was in Blue Water High. I used to watch him in The Sleepover Club when I was younger. Talented cast in Blue Water High by the sounds of it. I don't think it airs in the UK though. Might have to watch it on youtube.

I personally prefer the soaps and dramas from Australia as opposed to the ones in the UK and US.

Home & Away has got to be the best soap. Hmmm.... drama school beckons.... along with a move to Australia....

ReputationRep:
    Hehe yep it's a great show.

ReputationRep:
    You know, watching clips of Blue Water High, and watching Home & Away religiously is kind of depressing for me. Too many perfect looking people with amazing careers and skills..... I'll just go away and daydream now.....

ReputationRep:
    Well at least that's what they present in front of the camera, I'm sure their lives have ups and downs like everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever happened to Sam's son in H&A?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    Whatever happened to Sam's son in H&A?
    Went to live with sams sister. As Sam killed herself, as she was a psycho.

Just watched this weekend Australian episodes of home&away was actually amazing, especially belle and aden awww haha

ReputationRep:
    Haha yep, I'm an Adelle fan to at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe that from the 2nd of August, in the UK, H&A is taking a break for 3 weeks!!!!!

I'm guessing it may be down to the Olympics or something. So much for the UK catching up with the Australian episodes eh?

ReputationRep:
    Probably to keep the gap between Aus and UK, since Aus is taking a break for the Olympics.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Three Week is not so bad!! Remember when it dissappeared for THREE MONTHS a couple of years ago!!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't remember that happening. Maybe just in Ireland I'm guessing. I'm in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poshtotty)
    I don't remember that happening. Maybe just in Ireland I'm guessing. I'm in England.
    No happened in England as well, and Ireland had it back first, thats why Ireland use to be a week and a bit ahead!! Until last years Christmas Break!!

ReputationRep:
    H&A has one week to go until its Olympic Cliffhanger episode...

All bubbling along nicely....main plots are Roman's ex SAS army mate's brother trying to kill Nicole and Rachel being stalked - and then goes missing on her wedding day.

H&A's official website is going to carry on while its off-air in Oz and will be running an online storyline where, whoever solves the clues to Rachel's disappearance wins a cash prize!

I think I might get involved with that....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    H&A has one week to go until its Olympic Cliffhanger episode...

All bubbling along nicely....main plots are Roman's ex SAS army mate's brother trying to kill Nicole and Rachel being stalked - and then goes missing on her wedding day.

H&A's official website is going to carry on while its off-air in Oz and will be running an online storyline where, whoever solves the clues to Rachel's disappearance wins a cash prize!

I think I might get involved with that....
    Won't that only be for Australian residents though? Or are you talking about the UK home and away website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poshtotty)
    Won't that only be for Australian residents though? Or are you talking about the UK home and away website?
    Well it was for everyone but they've now just restricted it to Oz residents only which is a shame.

Still, I'm sure there will be ways to keep up with it!

ReputationRep:
    Well it was for everyone but they've now just restricted it to Oz residents only which is a shame.

Still, I'm sure there will be ways to keep up with it!
    maybe channel 5 will run it on there website when its on...

ReputationRep:
    maybe channel 5 will run it on there website when its on...
    Possibly.

However, there won't be a 2 week break between the cliffhanger and return episodes in the UK as it is in Oz so not sure how it would work....

ReputationRep:
    Possibly.

However, there won't be a 2 week break between the cliffhanger and return episodes in the UK as it is in Oz so not sure how it would work....
    i've heard home and away on 5 is having a break soon.

ReputationRep:
    i've heard home and away on 5 is having a break soon.
    It's on a break now until 26 August....

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.