Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    It's on a break now until 26 August....
    just noticed that when i went to put it on before...

Was that the season finale? if not why didn't they just have a break when the finale aired?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because they need to keep the gap between Aus and UK. Since we will go on a 3 week olympic break end of this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    I think it's because they need to keep the gap between Aus and UK. Since we will go on a 3 week olympic break end of this week.
    i suppose. oh well. theres classic episodes airing on 5life or that other one. (i can never tell between the two lol) so ive been watching them :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Any spoilers for after the Olympic break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    Any spoilers for after the Olympic break?
    They've kept their cards very close to their chests on this so far.

The return will centre around two main stories:

- Will Geoff and Nicole survive the diving accident?
    - Where is Rachel? And will Tony find her before it's too late?

And Melody will also be returning....but is she hiding something?

ReputationRep:

Ohhh i think they'll all survive. Wouldn't be that bothered if Rachel didn't.
    Arghh i hate Melody, she's not coming back for good..i hope. I'm guessing she might be pregnant or something by Axel?

ReputationRep:

Where did you find out all of that from?

I quite like the character Melody. She seems different from the usual female characters. It might be the actress. She seems very delicate in the way she speaks. I can't wait to see what she's hiding. A pregnancy storyline would be rubbish since Axel won't be around.

I just thought, it can't be a pregnancy storyline because she managed to fight him off, or so she says.

ReputationRep:
    A few sources have been floating these plot lines around fairly recently...

Celeste Dodwell, who plays Melody, is going to be back for an extended guest role when she returns, perhaps even permanent...

This was due to the fact she was very popular when she came in originally..

ReputationRep:
    Yep, there pretty well known spoilers - besides those like thaman said they seem to be keeping them close to their chest.

I like Melody and I think Celeste has done a great job with the character, but the fans I've talk to for the most part don't like her.

Most of the speculation seems to be a pregnancy but maybe it's something more left field and unexpected then that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by http://seven.com.au/homeandaway)
    As Summer Bay Online is based around the current storylines on air in Australia, it will only be available to view here. We hope it will be available for all our overseas fans in the future, when the storylines reach your country. Therefore we request that fan sites do not take images, videos or information from the Summer Bay Online website, otherwise it will spoil the experience for everyone.
    So there is up yet for overseas viewers, they might close it when the olympic break is over here and reopen when UK etc gets up to it maybe. Although that would mean you guys would have to have the same size break we are having otherwise the mystery solving would be pointless since you would be seeing the mystery being solved/played out on screen. Anyway it's not bad a bit of fun and helps keep your mind on Home and Away.

I have to say the Olympic Cliffhanger was tonight (we got a double ep not sure if it was 2 episode or 1 big one - that's being debated in home and away circles) either way it was awesome and the promos are pretty good as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    Ohhh i think they'll all survive. Wouldn't be that bothered if Rachel didn't.
    Arghh i hate Melody, she's not coming back for good..i hope. I'm guessing she might be pregnant or something by Axel?
    I love melody and Rachel their brilliant can't wait till they all come back

ReputationRep:
    So there is up yet for overseas viewers, they might close it when the olympic break is over here and reopen when UK etc gets up to it maybe. Although that would mean you guys would have to have the same size break we are having otherwise the mystery solving would be pointless since you would be seeing the mystery being solved/played out on screen. Anyway it's not bad a bit of fun and helps keep your mind on Home and Away.

I have to say the Olympic Cliffhanger was tonight (we got a double ep not sure if it was 2 episode or 1 big one - that's being debated in home and away circles) either way it was awesome and the promos are pretty good as well.
    well when you solve it can you tell us what you find

ReputationRep:
    That's if I solve it.

And I'm meant to keep it hush hush but a spoiler is a spoiler.

ReputationRep:
    That's if I solve it.

And I'm meant to keep it hush hush but a spoiler is a spoiler.
    but don't you think its soooooo unfair that we can't try to solve it too

anyway if you need any help post here we can try

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but you guys aren't up to where we are. What would be good if when you got up to it you guys got to do it. However that would mean you guys would been the same break length we are having. So a bit of a trade off.

Will do.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, but you guys aren't up to where we are. What would be good if when you got up to it you guys got to do it. However that would mean you guys would been the same break length we are having. So a bit of a trade off.

Will do.
    well I am up to where you are lol

ReputationRep:
    Oh hehe, well the UK TV isn't.

Although it might be a good sign them looking it off to just Aus might mean something is in the pipeline for SummerBayOnline to go international. But that would mean in a few weeks you guys would need to go on at least a 2 week break again for it to be of any use.

ReputationRep:
    you mean them guys I don't even know what episode they are on lol

please send print screens of summer bay online lol please

ReputationRep:
    I wonder but after I read that quote from the official site I'm a bit weary of it.

There isn't much to see really it's the sets really like, the diner, the bait shop, the hospital, tony's house, the police station. I think that's all so far. So if you know what they look like then you know what I see.

There are click able items on the screen like the diner has the hamburger phone you can have messages by people left on that to hear, a fax message where so far you get messages from Floss, the computers for like memory videos, then some task to do like today it was go to Tony's house to water the plants (you work for Irene) but once there you got to read Rachel's emails listen to phone messages etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have to say the cliffhanger episode was absolutely top quality. So manyn things going on and an all-action affair. H&A never lets us down!

And as for the promo - unbelievable! LOADS of stuff to look out for -can't wait to see it unravel already!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.