Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yea i watched all on friday.. was really good. Nicoles ex is a total psycho.. ergh

ReputationRep:
    Home & Away's Todd Lasance was involved in a serious car accident on Sunday.

The actor, who plays Aden Jefferies in the Australian soap, collided with a Honda Civic being driven by an 80-year-old woman.

Lasance and his passenger, a 21-year-old woman, were freed from his Toyota Supra sports vehicle by emergency services then taken to Royal North Shore hospital.

The elderly driver, who allegedly caused the accident by making an improper right turn, was also taken to hospital with serious injuries.

Police officer Bob Bell told Confidential: "The driver of the Toyota suffered bruising and soreness to his chest and minor cuts to his hand, while the passenger was reportedly in a serious condition."

A spokesman for the Seven network said Lasance was now "fine and back at work".

ReputationRep:
    Oh lala glad he's alright.. he's one of the best people in it at the mo

ReputationRep:
    Woah, I didn't know that - glad he is alright though.

ReputationRep:
    Me...I love it....I'm realllllllllllllly sad it's off atm tho

I have the last ever ep still on record, I haven't had chance to watch it yet....

Who's glad Kirsty and Kane are back???

ReputationRep:
    ''being driven by an 80-year-old woman'' Sorry but that is seriously funny.rofl.

Glad he's okay. He's 'great' in home and away.

ReputationRep:
    Well Kane isn't back for long but good having Kirsty back.

ReputationRep:
    Only a few more days till H&A is back on Aussie screens!! I am really wanting to know wat happened to Rachel!! Kinda want Martha to die, cause Im fed up of her and jack getting together and then something bad happens!!

ReputationRep:
    After the Olympics:

Monday 25th August:
    Tragedy strikes Summer Bay as Martha and Jack's special day ends in heartbreak.
    Waking from unconsciousness, Roman finds himself trapped in a deadly situation.

Tuesday 26th August:
    A race against time begins as Alf heads the search party for the missing, and Roman works on a plan to stop Elliot.

Wednesday 27th August:
    With a storm front on its way to Summer Bay, time is running out for the search party.
    Meanwhile, we learn what has happened to the missing Rachel.

Thursday 28th August:
    Things reach a climax as Belle discovers who is holding Rachel captive.
    Kirsty is stressed about getting the Social Worker's looming visit.

Friday 29th August:
    Kirsty begins to question Bartlett's generosity.
    Aden's devastated when Belle breaks things off.
    Rachel strikes out as she comes to terms with her situation.

These MIGHT happen!! Only MIGHT!!!

Bush fire - Everyone thinks Alf dies but he doesnt - if it isnt him who is it.
    Rumors are that Leah and Colleen are leaving?!
    Is Kane back ? Has he been let out of prison?
    A killer is going to return! Who is it?
    Leah gets a new love interest
    Is Charlie bi?
    After the break - melody's back!
    Melodys mum was raped!
    Amanda and Ryan to return
    Dani, Jesse and Curtis are rumored to be coming back to the bay -
    Melody´s mum runs Geoff over!
    Will Martha and Jacks relationship last?
    Is there going to be a same sex relationship?
    Aden and Belle break up after she finds out it was Aden who kidnapped Rachel. But I think they get back together! RUMOR DONT NO IF IT IS TRUE : Nicole gets raped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Aden and Belle break up after she finds out it was Aden who kidnapped Rachel. But I think they get back together! RUMOR DONT NO IF IT IS TRUE : Nicole gets raped
    Whattt?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Well if its true about Aden I can see it working, a Belle IS the one that finds out what happens to Rachel and well Aden cud have done it because of his fathers ill health and well Rachel is a doctor!!

ReputationRep:
    I hope the killer returning is Jesse

ReputationRep:
    Oooowww, some awesome spoilers and what might be, thanks Irish-Jojo.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Your welcome!!

Sud I start re-posting every week in Pictures!!??

ReputationRep:

Seemed to help keep the thread alive last time.

ReputationRep:
    ^ So thats a yes!? I stopped cause everyone was just looking and not commenting on H&A!

ReputationRep:
    Well I mean I'm up for anything that will get this and the society thread active again maybe even on par with the Neighbours threads.

ReputationRep:
    If anyone here will be watching the new episode of H&a on Fiver, make sure you also sitck around for Neighbours at 7:00pm (after h&a). read this:

http://www.neighbours.com/episodes/5468/

ReputationRep:
    is home and away back on monday?!

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, its been a long 3 weeks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.