Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok guys this is a request for my nan.

Last year i spent a lot of time on here to find out what was going to happen in home and away and neighbours. However for a year i havent had the internet.

Could anyone give me a quick idea of whtas happening in the following months with some big storylines and any "who did it?"... and who actually did it.

The main thing my nan wants to know is who is the father of marthers baby and when will they stop having storylines about jack and marther... they are starting to get annoying.

save me from reading hundreds of pages and thousends of posts.
    thanks guys

jane

ReputationRep:
    Roman is the Father, Jack and Martha get married although she later loses the baby (named Lindsay).

ReputationRep:
    Thank you Pritnep! Are there any other big stories coming up?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to double post...
    Ive told my nan what youve said but she now wants to know what happens to jacks dad.

ReputationRep:
    Grr, I really really hate Rik's hair! :argh:

ReputationRep:
    Because Rachel gets kidnapped by Aden (i've spoke about why somewhere in this thread) Rachel doesn't turn up on the wedding day and Tony thinks she has run away. Tony leaves to be alone, ends up sleeping with a women named Bridget who has just turned up in the bay and Tony has just come clean to Tony. So for now doesn't look like another wedding will happen anytime soon.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Because the H&A producers dont want anyone to be happy!!

And was it just me or was Alf & Bridget flirting tonight!? At the bar!? When she went ahead and bagged herself a job!!!??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it was a little bit of flirting, but we know they get together or at least date or something so I guess building into that storyline.

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts on 4710:

I actually didn't watch Home and Away tonight as I had it downloaded and watched it just before lunch today.

Was alright, Bartlett looked heart broken and as if he was about to cry when Kirsty basically told him to back off. I so expected Belle's book club was going to turn into a no show event especially when she said Rachel because it was clear it was going to be Angelo and Belle they don't really interest me that much but Angelo is a bit funny and sweet.

The surf carnival was a nice touch and Martha's speech was quiet touching. I still think all the Miles and Ruby stuff is a little random – I wonder what will happen with Martin now, you'd think Summer Bay would have some kind of social worker that might be able to help him get back on his feet. Haha Bartlett and his bike is going to be funny.

Next week promo looked ok.

ReputationRep:
    I'm coming around to Angelo now, hmmm.
    is there not an episode tonight, as it was a double-bill last night?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah in Vic/Melbourne it was a double episode because of the AFL, so if you download that then no that was both Thursday's and Friday's episode.

ReputationRep:
    Okayy cheers, that doesn't mean anythign to me, haha
    Yeah i just watch it on you-tube the morning after!

ReputationRep:
    Ineteresting week coming up!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys im catching up on Youtube and i was wondering which ep was the latest in AUS? Im on 4705. Also why does the H & A logo keep appearing after every 5 mins and why are they all in 2/3 parts?

ReputationRep:
    you can only put upto 10mins ish on youtube at a time.
    i think the latest epidsode is 4709/10 as the last one was a double bill..

ReputationRep:
    ok thanks. Is Youtube the only place to watch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jsk)
    ok thanks. Is Youtube the only place to watch?
    if you want to keep up with Australia then yes i think. unless you live there ofcourse!
    It is alittle annoying that it comes in two parts. but at least you don't have ad-breaks

ReputationRep:
    Yep 4709/10 is the latest - you probably find them as one episode as in some states it was broadcast that way.

ReputationRep:
    Ive seen them all. Its funny because when i started watching them i was watching them to tell my nan what was happening but i really got into it.

So when is the next one?

ReputationRep:
    Well Home and Away is on tomorrow (it plays Monday - Friday at 7pm here) so sometime Monday night in aus (Monday Afternoon UK time).

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.