Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I think I actually am a little bit in love with Ruby. Everytime she's on the screen I have to fight back the urge to hit the pause button :s:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww how sweet. Both the Buckton sisters are pretty.

My thoughts on 4713:

* I still feel sorry for Bartlett, even though he can be mean at times he just seems lonely with his TV dinners and such. Really only has the job - since it seems he doesn't have friends.
    * Rachel annoys me, very self absorbed. I mean I get it Tony cheated on her and that really hurts - Bridget is now staying in town, Tony can't control that. She says she still loves him but yet doesn't want to work things out and making it difficult on Tony. Tony has kind of proved that he can only be pushed so far before he cracks.
    * Ah poor Aden - clearly isn't over Belle, but hopefully he can find the motivation to work through his problems/issues and have more breakthroughs.
    * Kirsty and Miles, I'm happy for them I guess don't really feel much either for or against really.

An ok ep but not that much of interest happened for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Awwww how sweet. Both the Buckton sisters are pretty.

My thoughts on 4713:

* I still feel sorry for Bartlett, even though he can be mean at times he just seems lonely with his TV dinners and such. Really only has the job - since it seems he doesn't have friends.
    * Rachel annoys me, very self absorbed. I mean I get it Tony cheated on her and that really hurts - Bridget is now staying in town, Tony can't control that. She says she still loves him but yet doesn't want to work things out and making it difficult on Tony. Tony has kind of proved that he can only be pushed so far before he cracks.
    * Ah poor Aden - clearly isn't over Belle, but hopefully he can find the motivation to work through his problems/issues and have more breakthroughs.
    * Kirsty and Miles, I'm happy for them I guess don't really feel much either for or against really.

An ok ep but not that much of interest happened for me.
    Tony didn't cheat on Rachel did he? he slept with Bridget before Tony and Rache got together?

ReputationRep:
    ^ No Tony slept wit Bridget when he went AWOL after he taught Rachel had ran out on their wedding, during the Olympic Ciff Hanger!!

ReputationRep:
    Well it's kind of a matter of opinion. Rachel wasn't to be found on the wedding day, not like she left Tony at the alter. They never spoke and discuss things that were officially over, it was more Rachel not there on wedding day means relationship over. I think Rachel is not only angry that Tony took off without actually finding out where she was/what happened to her but he made assumptions based on the clues they had at the time and he only searched/looked for her for a couple of hours. Sure having the women you love not be around on your wedding day would hurt but if you loved her so much you would at least want to talk/have proper closer.

Tony slept with Bridget when he went away for the few weeks/days after his wedding didn't happen. So whether you count that as they were broken up or not is a matter of opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on 4714:

* I have to say Rachel annoyed me.
    * Poor Ross/Morag and Martha - she was very brave/selfless.
    * Wasn't that interesting of an episode for me.

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on 4715:

* Poor Ross, his excuses really don't make that much sense. Morag is hardly a worry and keeps herself to herself so for her to be asking to look out for her new husband means something is wrong.
    * Jared (from All Saints) as Murry - bit of an interesting development with Belle, I certainly know how she feels.
    * Angelo and Belle hmmm I'm still neutral on them really.

ReputationRep:
    Episode 4726 Mon September 29, 2008
    Will Aden compromise his only chance of walking free? Has Alf ruined his relationship before it started? The tension between Charlie and Morag rises.
    Episode 4727 Tue September 30, 2008
    Aden's day in court has arrived. Belle is putting herself in danger. Has Morag driven Ross away?
    Episode 4728 Wed October 1, 2008
    Has Belle found the lead she needs? Charlie's going overboard. Ruby's set on self destruct.
    Episode 4729 Thu October 2, 2008
    Has Christine lost her mind? Could Ruby be falling for Mathew? Kirsty makes a bad impression on her first day on the job.
    Episode 4730 Fri October 3, 2008
    Rachel says goodbye to Joe. Will Kirsty's new job lead to more than she expected? Christine's finally pushed Melody too far.

Credit to BTTB.

ReputationRep:
    woah thats well far ahead.. i was reading that, and got really confused!

ReputationRep:
    Who were those two people in the hospital, and whats there connection to rachel? in the last episode.

ReputationRep:
    That was baby Joe and his father/step father. The baby that Rachel almost adopted back when she was with Kim.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right okay. cheers. whats up with joe's mother is she abit psycho or something?

I only started watching home&away from when kim & rachel started to break up and he went off with Kit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, I can't remember that far back. I think there might of been problems and that's why Joe had to be looked after by Rachel but I'm not sure what.

Oooh only a newish fan.

ReputationRep:
    Ah right i see.
    I used to watch it when i was about 10.. but then stopped. but started again last year
    Is the double episode on thursday going to be going on forever?

ReputationRep:
    No, at least I don't think so. It was because of the AFL finals series but the grand final is next Saturday so that means no Friday night games.

Unfortunately it wasn't done like that in all states either just AFL states (well states where AFL is popular, mine is not one of those more ruby league here).

ReputationRep:
    whats ALF? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Australian Football League.

ReputationRep:
    *suscrines to thread*

ReputationRep:
    H&A really good at the mo at OZ pace!! Really enjoying the mixture of storylines, Particular Ross's!!! Not too found of KIRSTY!!! Gt rid of her again all ready!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    H&A really good at the mo at OZ pace!! Really enjoying the mixture of storylines, Particular Ross's!!! Not too found of KIRSTY!!! Gt rid of her again all ready!!!
    I know I hate kirsty I wanted LEAH AND MILES

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.