Show
    Hope the rumour of her departure is true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    ^^ Oh no i hate Leah too!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hope the rumour of her departure is true

what no way that better not be true and why are using spoiler thingys on a spoiler thread there is no point

and noooooooooo then only alf is left and thats crap

ReputationRep:
    Awww I like Kirsty I think she has fitted back into the Bay nicely.

For me this week of H&A although it has been alright I think Neighbours was more interesting.

Spoilers are sometimes put in spoiler tags because they are to far ahead the UK and some people don't want to know major spoilers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MathsStudent)
    what no way that better not be true and why are using spoiler thingys on a spoiler thread there is no point

and noooooooooo then only alf is left and thats crap
    Its in a spoiler tag becasue its not a confirmed spoiler!!!

Oh and i put up all Confirmed Spoilers at OZ pace!!!!!!!!!!! This thread has spoiler in its title for a reason, members and guests come in here at their own risk!!

OMG you compare LEAH to Alf!!?? Are You Mad In The Head!!????
    Its a Legend V a character that people will barely remember once she is gone!!

Its like comparing Angel to Dani NO CONTEST!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think it was in the Neighbours thread I once posted a spoiler at Aus pace and people didn't like it so much or maybe I did it in the society thread (in spoiler tags) so sometimes I just use them out of habit.

Hehe, I do wonder what it would of been like if the rumors were true that Leah was going to take over the Summer Bay house instead of Miles/Milco storyline. Leah just really hasn't had any storylines for ages besides Dan dying & The Den.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I hope she dont get any either, cause I cant stand her as character and I dont like Ada either as an actress!!!

ReputationRep:
    i've not watched h&a in over two weeks now, from being at uni.. i've got so much to catch up on.. ahhh!

ReputationRep:
    UNI!! Thats when I get to watch H&A the whole time without fail!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    i've not watched h&a in over two weeks now, from being at uni.. i've got so much to catch up on.. ahhh!
    watch it on you tube
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hey! Please tell me some spoilers for next week people, Im wondering about Martha..

ReputationRep:
    Monday October 13th.
    Rubys revenge goes too far. Alf and Bridget get closer. Has Charlie ruined her relationship?

Tuesday October 14th.
    Ross and Morag leave the Bay. Ruby suffers the consequences of her prank. Belles investigation leads to trouble for Aden.

Wednesday October 15th.
    Has Kirsty been caught out? Tonys worst fears come true. The developers find a way to make Belle back off.

Thursday October 16th.
    Melodys crush is getting out of control. How long can Kirsty keep up the lies? Is Nicole after more than just friendship from Geoff?

Friday October 17th.
    Kirstys busted. Is Nicole school captain material? Annie makes the breakthrough Belles been looking for.

Credit to BTTB.

No mention of Martha sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Thursday October 16th.
    Melodys crush is getting out of control. How long can Kirsty keep up the lies? Is Nicole after more than just friendship from Geoff?
    Crush on who?

ReputationRep:
    Geoff I assume. Only other person it could be would be Aden.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Monday October 13th.
    Rubys revenge goes too far. Alf and Bridget get closer. Has Charlie ruined her relationship?

Tuesday October 14th.
    Ross and Morag leave the Bay. Ruby suffers the consequences of her prank. Belles investigation leads to trouble for Aden.

Wednesday October 15th.
    Has Kirsty been caught out? Tonys worst fears come true. The developers find a way to make Belle back off.

Thursday October 16th.

Friday October 17th.
    Kirstys busted. Is Nicole school captain material? Annie makes the breakthrough Belles been looking for.

Credit to BTTB.

No mention of Martha sorry.
    Thanks!
    Although, few questions:

What's TOnys worst nightmares? Has thingy been killed by that physco guy?
    Is Kirsty really in love with Miles? What's the lies she's been hiding?
    And what's this about a breakthrough with Annie, what for?

Wow im annoying! Sorry everyone, ive just missed this weeks.

ReputationRep:
    Geoff I assume. Only other person it could be would be Aden.
    Is Geoff with Nicole at the moment?
    Is Aden with Belle?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Poshtotty)
    Is Geoff with Nicole at the moment?
    Is Aden with Belle?
    Aden And Belle are together..
    Geof and Nicole aren't together

ReputationRep:
    Right now in Aus, Belle is with Angelo (the new cop). But Aden has just told Belle he still loves her and they recently kissed but Belle said it was to late as she already slept with Angelo.

Geoff and Nicole are not together at the moment but I think they will be soon from up coming spoilers.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Right now in Aus, Belle is with Angelo (the new cop). But Aden has just told Belle he still loves her and they recently kissed but Belle said it was to late as she already slept with Angelo.

Geoff and Nicole are not together at the moment but I think they will be soon from up coming spoilers.
    WHatt! Spoiler tags please.. I wanted to believe Belle and Aden were gonna be a together for a while coulple. Theyre so frigging cute.

But tell me more haha!

ReputationRep:
    :o: sorry.

Well Aden only kissed Belle as cover since they were parked outside a building site that Belle believes was used to illegally dump toxic material back in the 1960's so they were there to break into the office and look for evidence but the guard almost caught them so Aden kissed Belle and she kissed him back.

Then later Aden declared his feelings Belle said it was to late and then Aden worked out that she had slept with Angelo. So now they are off again and avoiding eachother. But the writers now how popular they are so it wouldn't surprise me if they get back together.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :o: sorry.

Well Aden only kissed Belle as cover since they were parked outside a building site that Belle believes was used to illegally dump toxic material back in the 1960's so they were there to break into the office and look for evidence but the guard almost caught them so Aden kissed Belle and she kissed him back.

Then later Aden declared his feelings Belle said it was to late and then Aden worked out that she had slept with Angelo. So now they are off again and avoiding eachother. But the writers now how popular they are so it wouldn't surprise me if they get back together.
    Ohh mann, it's all so long winded! I just like this couple so much!

Due to the fact you seem to know alot. Can you tell me whats going on wih Kirsty.. I dont get these lies everyones on about that shes hiding. She has true feelings for Milo right? What about Marta, does she die?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.