The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

Cant wait for Gina to arrive (The woman that plays her was in McLeods Daughters as Meg and I loved her in it)
Reply 3341
Hehe, I did watch it when it started but stopped.

Gina came in yesterday's episode. :smile:
^^ Yeah, cant believe the writers wrote a piece where she & Xavier where openly agruing infront of a man who had just lost his son to murder!
Reply 3343
I guess it was more to have the feel that even after a lose life goes on around you even if it stands still for you, kind of using that to protray how trivial things feel after you lose someone.

Oh it gets better, tonight's ep was pretty good. :biggrin:
pritnep
Hehe, I did watch it when it started but stopped.

Gina came in yesterday's episode. :smile:

Ah, well. I used to watch it but got really confused because I missed a few episodes. I asked my family for all the OTH box sets for my birthday and christmas so now I have them Im going to collect the ghost whisperer ones. By the time i start uni in september I'll have enough dvd's to last me the whole year!
Reply 3345
Hehe I got OTH Seasons 1-3 for Christmas 2007, and just bought season 4 last week. So up to date with the DVDs out so far here anyway.

I bought the The OC Season 1 last week and I'm watching that now so I'll probably end up buying all that and maybe will try Dawsons Creek if I can ever find the first few seasons again since they were going cheap $15.

In Home and Away news tomorrow looks like it will be a good ep as well, I'm liking this who killed Jack storyline (not that it's a shock since we know who) I wonder if this will mean we will get a new main character as a cop or they will just keep the guest characters. Lara went into labour in todays ep apparently someone said so if it's a boy she should call him Jack, that'd be nice.
Is S5 not out for you yet then? Amazon and Ebay do that, if your interested. :smile:
The OC...ahh no! That's a horrible show, for some reason I hate it, with a passion! :|

Is Lara..erm, the person who's dating/married to Tony or again, am I behind?
Reply 3347
**CutiePie**
Is S5 not out for you yet then? Amazon and Ebay do that, if your interested. :smile:
The OC...ahh no! That's a horrible show, for some reason I hate it, with a passion! :|

No, that's Rachel... I have no idea who Lara is though...:s-smilie:
*banana
No, that's Rachel... I have no idea who Lara is though...:s-smilie:

Oh :s-smilie: I was thinking it was Rachels name in RL? But, oo, I want to know who it is now! xD
**CutiePie**
Oh :s-smilie: I was thinking it was Rachels name in RL? But, oo, I want to know who it is now! xD

I thought Lara was fitzy's first name (sp)
I thought this was the Home and Away Spoilers Thread!!!?????/

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Irish-Jojo
I thought this was the Home and Away Spoilers Thread!!!?????/

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

:smile: :smile: :smile: :wink: :wink: :wink:

huh? are you asking for spoilers lol
Reply 3352
MathsStudent
I thought Lara was fitzy's first name (sp)

Yes, I think you're right:smile:
no wat with all the oc talk? esp seeing as it has a thread?
I was just wondering, does any of you H&A fans have any invites to Diwana. I seriously need to catch up with home and away and neighbours.
PM me if you do.
thanks.
SomeStudent
I was just wondering, does any of you H&A fans have any invites to Diwana. I seriously need to catch up with home and away and neighbours.
PM me if you do.
thanks.

no but you could watch it on you tube??
MathsStudent
no but you could watch it on you tube??

not for neighbours anymore :s-smilie:. But I just checked and H&A still works, thnx.
SomeStudent
not for neighbours anymore :s-smilie:. But I just checked and H&A still works, thnx.

subscribe to hunnybee she is the quickest uploader
Reply 3358
**CutiePie**

Nope. Yeah thanks, but unfortunatly can't buy online.. :smile:
I don't think it's that different to any other teen drama really though I don't think it's the best teen drama as a lot of people think, I rate OTH as better easily.
Const. Lara Fitzgerald was senior officer in charge of the station for awhile, went on materity leave and gave the job to Charlie not sure/don't think we have meet who her partner is. She is just a guest character.
Sorry Jojo, we did have some H&A chat intermixed. :wink:
^^ It's okay, I was just confused!! LOL Plus not a fan of it!!! Ha ha ha ha

Quick Reply

Latest