Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    NOOOOO this is not good!!! Kirsty and Miles are meant to be together and Jack isn't supposed to die!! And this is all so sad!!! Why do home and away have to kill of jack?!!!! why?!?!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    What? Seriously? but, I wanted them to be together.

ReputationRep:
    what the hell. some storylines are rubbish. home and away is one i love because their storylines aren'r rubbish/fake so don't get me wrong

but years on the run with kane, kistry can just forget about him?

ReputationRep:
    woah

double wammies tonight

do you think thats the end of jack?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes it is, It's been said above.

ReputationRep:
    Alf finds out the truth about Briget next week
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    NO!! Poor Alf

ReputationRep:
    What you wud rather him going on thinking she was the new love of his life!!??

ReputationRep:
    no I hate bad characters!

BUT JACK.

He's been there so long; I don't think his ending was that drastic enough for such a character.....

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Yeah I agree , Jack wasn't given a big enough send off in my view!!

ReputationRep:
    i have a HUGE spoiler.....if you don't wanna know turn away now........

apparently....jack isn't really dead!!! he is under witness protection or something like that and is coming back in roughly 3 months.........a friend told me.....and she is reliable when it comes to home and away.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I highly doubt it, as he looked very dead to me. I also doubt they would do that to Martha etc..

Irish-Jojo, this has been already discussed hasn't it?

ReputationRep:
    It has been discussed (why you ask me I dont no) but it has not been disproved or proved, so we will just have to wait and see but as I said they re-do Peter Baker Not really dead storyline, I will never watch it again!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    It has been discussed (why you ask me I dont no) but it has not been disproved or proved, so we will just have to wait and see but as I said they re-do Peter Baker Not really dead storyline, I will never watch it again!!
    Fine I wont ask you :ninja: I just thought... you know quite alot of spoilers!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I was only asking!! LOL

You can ask me!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jassameen)
    i have a HUGE spoiler.....if you don't wanna know turn away now........

apparently....jack isn't really dead!!! he is under witness protection or something like that and is coming back in roughly 3 months.........a friend told me.....and she is reliable when it comes to home and away.

Ha. That explains the rubbish send off. Love witness protection; does anyone remember when they did that before with that blonde haired dude. That was great cos I thought he'd died and the culprit one.

Can never get rid of Jack.:rolleyes:

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN SAID. SORRY. GAH. WE'LL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE. OH AND THE NAMES PETER BAKER AS SAID ABOVE. LOL:redface:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    ^^ I was only asking!! LOL

You can ask me!!!
    Sorry. I was in a **** mood when I posted that! Sorry

Honestly though...what do you think? That he is in Witness protection or what? I really don't see how his death could have been faked to that extent!

I'm repping you to apologise btw :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    Vinnie then Peter then Jack. that'd be stupid. Plus we saw Jacks dead body!

ReputationRep:
    true..,maybe it's true then! :sad:

edit: i'm sad for martha:tongue:

ReputationRep:
    The rumour has been floating around for awhile now, especially before we knew who was going to die.

To be honest though it would be pretty ridicules if he was in witness protection. Because of where he was shot, the amount of time he was left to bleed out, the fact he was pronounced dead, Martha spending the night with the body I just can't see it being possible or believable.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.