Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This week in pictures!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    The next five!
    Attached Images

Attached Files
  1. File Type: 10 Charlie tells Hugo that she doesn't want to date anyone, but he insists it's just a business dinn (36.4 KB, 54 views)

ReputationRep:
    The Last Two!! ENJOY
    Attached Images

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Sound good! x)
    Irish-Jojo, Oo right lol!

ReputationRep:
    Tony is back to normal!!

Hmmm Roman & Leah!!!??
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Is Tony being back to normal in AUS? he looks pretty messed up in the UK one! lol.

Hmm yeah Roman and Leah; I couldn't help but squirm when i saw them two kissing.. Well her kissing him!

ReputationRep:
    Well as normal as someone can be who has lost their son still in the grieving stages but his slowly moving on fixing up Jack's boat which is now all but finished.

ReputationRep:
    ^ Back to normal as in he is opening up to Rachel again!!

BAD NEWS GUYS!!

Conrad Coleby to leave 'Home And Away'

Conrad Coleby is to leave Home And Away after just 15 months with the series, it has been announced.

Coleby, who has played diner chef Roman Harris since 2007, will finish filming later this month after producers decided that the character had run his course, reports The Daily Telegraph. It is not yet known whether his on-screen daughter Nicole (Tessa James) will remain with the series.

Prior to his role on Home And Away, Coleby starred in medical series All Saints and short-lived soap Headland.

However, they have a NEW GUY!!

Ex 'Idol' star joins 'Home And Away'

Former Australian Idol contestant Axle Whitehead has joined the cast of Home And Away as rock star Liam Murphy.

Whitehead, who debuts on Australian screens tomorrow night, has signed a 15-episode contract with the series and admitted to being a little nervous on his first day on set.

"When I first saw the script I was horribly nervous,'' Whitehead told the Herald Sun. "My first scenes I was yelling during an argument then bursting into tears, which went well with how I was feeling.

"It was stressful and just with my own nerves I was able to use that to play the character. You need to be prepared and understand where your character is coming from."

In 2006, Whitehead made headlines after exposing himself on stage during a live telecast of the ARIA Awards, an indiscretion that subsequently cost him his job as host of music video show Video Hits.

ReputationRep:
    :O bit shocked!

Just sure Axel's first ep, I guess he will be involved in the drug scene/storyline with Belle.

I don't think Roman has run his course and I hope that him leaving doesn't affect Nicole staying in the bay.

ReputationRep:
    It will be interesting as to how they will write him out and not her!! Imagine her staying with Miles or Leah, can't see her and Geoff staying together with Irene if they still together!

Going to miss Roman!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh no! I hope Nicole doesn't get written out!

ReputationRep:
    Roman's never really done it for me. yes he's been nice but I dunno....

ReputationRep:
    Roman's moved on rather quickly from Martha...! Not too sad about him leaving - he annoys me a bit.

ReputationRep:
    I'm liking the attractive between Roman and Leah! It's solwly building which is fun and she is still unaware of that kiss!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    she doesn't know? Ouch!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ Know she dosnt remember that and Roman kindly let her think nothing else more happened than he helped her when she fell and cheered her up a little after!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lol, Oo! Home and Away are badd!! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    Well!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Well!!!
    Vision or Dream I think when Martha names the boat/they launch it/it's offically finished.

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping that's all it is and not for real!! Or I'll be gone as a viewer!! Ha ha

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.