Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    wow, nice!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    I have found yet another spoiler site... yes, I have far too much spare time on my hands lol. It's an english one, so it's just for the next week or so, but spoilers are spoilers lol. Plus it has other soaps on this site. Great for all you mega tv addicts out there (though I'm sure if you're a mega tv addict you've discovered it already lol)
    Clicky here
    Looks like I'm a mega TV addict then! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think that Mathilda's a fox? When she was all dressed up for the party...

ReputationRep:
    JJ 'wedding' on Monday's episode.

There's going to be fireworks.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    JJ 'wedding' on Monday's episode.

There's going to be fireworks.......
    Does anyone else find it really unrealistic that they have known eachother about 2 months and are getting married?!
    Ha, that's what I love about Home and Away. The story lines are so ridiculous they keep you hooked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    Does anyone else find it really unrealistic that they have known eachother about 2 months and are getting married?!
    Ha, that's what I love about Home and Away. The story lines are so ridiculous they keep you hooked.
    It's actually about 4/5 months but 'whirlwind' romance - I think not. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I dont know why the brought Josie into it as a character, well she is a good character but there is no need for her to be played by the same person who played Angie, its a brilliant show though.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a testament to Laurie Foell's acting - she can pull off a real *****y, unstable character like Angie and then do a fantastic job playing Josie.

ReputationRep:
    Good point - she does play two excellent parts. I like Tasha as well, when we first saw her as the dillusioned kid I didnt think she would be a good charcter, but slowly she has grown on me and I look forward to more storylines with her in, Sally is starting to annoy me as well - but she has started wearing extremely short skirts!

ReputationRep:
    anyone watched todays episode? If yes, omg Josie's "wedding dress" it was a top with a mini skirt!!

ReputationRep:
    What was with that dress!? Tashas looked nicer! It should have been longer! And so could have Sallys!! How short! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ha my mum kept going 'she hasn't got the right legs for a dress like that!' and I agree, Tasha looked alot nicer.
    That Laurie Foell (sp?) is one hell of an actor. No wonder they brought her back!

ReputationRep:
    That dress was *wrong*. Sally's too, with that little dangly thing hanging off. Wtf was up with that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    anyone watched todays episode? If yes, omg Josie's "wedding dress" it was a top with a mini skirt!!
    She just looked like the hooker she used to be!!

ReputationRep:
    Bec Cartwright, who plays Hayley, has just left Oz screens.

She has now been replaced by Ella Scott Lynch, a redhead, who will be taking over playing Hayley.

Looks like they're not trying to replace Bec, but go for a new 'look' for Hayley, so people don't keep comparing - havew to see if that works. We'll see her on our screens in February next year.

ReputationRep:
    I was gutted when I read she would be leaving, she is a gorgeous character, but she is also a great actress and to be replaced by a red head is just, wrong! She was a blonde, not red head!

ReputationRep:
    is she starting/started a singing career like tammin now?
    And why are they changing it to red head?! I hate when soaps do that, they replace the character with a person that doesnt even look like them. For example, Flynn, remeber him with his gorgeous blonde hair before?

P.S Tasha definately looked much better at the Wedding! But felt sorry for Josie when Jesse left her in the flat and she started to cry

ReputationRep:
    is she starting/started a singing career like tammin now?
    No, she isn't - she did release a single called All Seats Taken but it flopped in the Oz charts. She'll be the perfect housewife for Lleyton Hewitt for the next year or two at least I should think, but I'd think with the amount of media coverage she, and Lleyton get, she'll be back on Oz screens at least, if not acting, then presenting.

Tammin releases her single Pointless Relationship here in the UK on 5 September - it's pretty good in my opinion but I don't expect a massive chart success - top 20 at best I think.

ReputationRep:
    ohhh ok, cos i knew she did a single but didnt know if it was successful or not. Ah well :p:

ReputationRep:
    ohhh ok, cos i knew she did a single but didnt know if it was successful or not. Ah well :p:
    Top 20 in Oz plus positive critique - her follow up singles have also done reasonably well - her musical career thus far can be considered a success.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.