Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Does my theory about it have to be in spoilers?

The funeral
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Is for Belle
    Well the thread title does say SPOILERS so technically it doesnt but when the spoilers are not confirmed I do but them in tags until they are just to be sure!

Spoiler:
    Show

Rachel gives birth to a son called Harry who is kidnapped!! So it cud well be him.

However alot of speculation that Belle will have a very rare form of cancer and die very quickly and been shown on screen in Sep and that she has filmed her final scene

(Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Well the thread title does say SPOILERS so technically it doesnt but when the spoilers are not confirmed I do but them in tags until they are just to be sure!

Spoiler:
    Show

Rachel gives birth to a son called Harry who is kidnapped!! So it cud well be him.

However alot of speculation that Belle will have a very rare form of cancer and die very quickly and been shown on screen in Sep and that she has filmed her final scene

About the shark attacks I posted a really ridiculous rumour from digital spy and it's at the top of the page.

The big storyline
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I reall don't know much about it but I think it may have something to do with the development site and an on-going investigation about it so maybe Hugo is an undercover cop, perhaps also something to do with Jack's murder since we still don't know where the second bullet came from.

But how does the man from the island fit into all of this and when will this all be revealed?

ReputationRep:
    MONDAY , EPISODE 4866 , 1st of JUNE.
    Gardy's dangerous side becomes more apparent.
    Nicole & Trey's relationship heats up - with dangerous consequences.
    Geoff & Claudia tell Annie about the baby.

TUESDAY , 4867 , 2nd of JUNE.
    Roman rescues Nicole & Trey from Gardy.
    Claudia considers terminating the baby.
    Irene admits to Belle she's been drinking again.

WEDNESDAY , 4868 , 3rd of JUNE
    Tony starts being friendly with Angelo, to everyone's surprise.
    The old attraction between Belle and Aden re-emerges.
    Ruby starts to think Martha might have the hots for Hugo.

THURSDAY, 4869 , 4th of JUNE
    Hugo returns and Martha has to deal with her feelings for him.
    Angelo discovers a clue which could help Irene.
    Aden admits he stil has feelings for Belle.

FRIDAY , 4870 , 5th of JUNE
    Ruby and Xavier figure out the truth about Hugo and Martha.
    Geoff comes back and delivers Claudia and ultimatum.
    Tony may have a secret agenda with Angelo.
    Roman confesses to Miles about Gardy - and puts Miles in danger.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's been confirmed that Belle dies. Around the same time the Charlie and Ruby, Mother/Daughter was announced/confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes the development site will figure I think (esp if Belle does die of cancer in Sep it will bring that back to the fore right in time for the cliff hanger at the end of November/start of december.)

yeah HUGO will play a major role!!

As will someone that works with Aden (I think this was Lou)

They guy off the Island rang someone when he left Summer Bay in that Taxi - strongly linked that it was HUGO he was talking to!

Adam Cameron has said that it has been in the workings since the very start of the year so to have the opening and closing scenes of the year inked to the development site is a huge possibility and as you said the whole second bullet has not been answered for!

And the ending of this storyline will affect everybody!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pritnep)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's been confirmed that Belle dies. Around the same time the Charlie and Ruby, Mother/Daughter was announced/confirmed.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    yep, but with regards to the funeral I am talking about not sure if it hers!
    Very few in attandence and there's bollons in the back ground so it cud be Charlie instead.

ReputationRep:
    MONDAY , 8th June , 4871

Miles' family is threatened, and Roman's life is in danger when Gardy realises he's been double crossed.
    Nicole and Trey take their relationship to a new level.

TUESDAY , 9th June , 4872

Irene is shocked by what Irene does when she's released from prison.
    Charlie mounts a search to find Roman before Gardy hurts or kills him.
    Roman and Gardy face off in a final showdown.

WEDNESDAY, 10th June, 4873

Roman is shot and Xavier's life is threatened.
    Charlie closes in on Gardy.
    Annie and Irene's relationship is deeply fractured.

THURSDAY, 11th June , 4874

Roman reveals all and says his good byes.
    Irene has a decision to make bout her drinking.
    Rachel is beginning to doubt Tony's commitment to their baby.

FRIDAY , 12th June , 4875

Nicole struggles with life after Roman, and moves in with Miles.
    Kirsty and Jai hate the idea of Trey hanging around the house.
    Tony's burgeoning friendship with Angelo shocks Martha.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just read the spoilers on the whole page...
    Jesus christ...There's some big story lines coming up!
    - Im shocked about Charlie and Ruby
    - Does Geoff and Claudia have a baby?

- I don't want Belle to die..

ReputationRep:
    Charlie and Ruby - not that shocking!!

Geoff and Claudia - I think she might have it, seeing as the actress is going to be a regular and the utlimatum that Geoff gives her is if she aborts the child he will leave her!

Belle - annoying 90% of the time!

Really liking Lynne's acting at the mo as Irene!!

ReputationRep:
    wow home and aways is going to be gd this summer! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    yep as soon as Gardy leave that is and Roman now too tbh!!

ReputationRep:
    Ah Angelo is trying to get Irene off now!!

Aden and Belle getting back together!??

Hmmm Ruby thinks she knows the truth bout Martha and Hugo but has it the wrong way round!!

But is Martha starting to feel for Hugo as well!!??

hmmmmmm

ReputationRep:
    'Home and Away' star in sex tape scandal

Home and Away star Lincoln Lewis has confessed to filming a sex tape with an unidentified Australian television star.

According to the Herald Sun, the 21-year-old son of Australian rugby league legend Wally Lewis is understood to have filmed the sexual encounter on his mobile phone last year with an 18-year-old Australian TV star, before showing it to fellow Home and Away cast members and crew.

"You do stupid things when you are young," Lewis told the Australian media today. "But you learn from your mistakes, that's part of growing up. This mistake, and what I have learnt, will contribute a lot to making me a better person in the future."

Channel Seven, the network which produces and screens Home and Away in Australia, is taking the matter seriously and has disciplined the actor, urging him to undergo counselling.

"As soon as Channel Seven was made aware of these allegations we needed to urgently clarify fact from fiction," Channel Seven programming director Tim Worner said. "Lincoln is a young man of tremendous character. He acknowledges and can accept and take responsibility when he has made a mistake and regrets the event which transpired over a year ago."

Earlier today, Lewis's mother Jacqui appeared on Australian radio station Nova and verbally attacked her son's accomplice in the scandalous film clip.

"I am glad he is not with that girl any more, I don't want that as a daughter-in-law," Ms Lewis said. "She must have said she was willing to do it. It takes two to tango, doesn't it?

"As a female, I wouldn't be doing any of that - we keep things. Have a look at Monica Lewinsky with Bill Clinton - she kept the dress.

"It's on his phone but she allowed it."

Lewis, who won a Logie award last year for best new male talent, was yesterday announced as one of the cast members for the new series of the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars.

ReputationRep:
    Missing 'Home and Away' star in gunman drama

Home and Away actress Jodi Gordon has been found cowering in the bedroom of a suspected gangster just days after being reported missing, claims Australian newspaper The Daily Telegraph.

Gordon, who stars as Martha in the soap, was reported missing by her boyfriend Ryan Stokes earlier this week after she disappeared from the Sydney suburb of Kings Cross.

On Wednesday, following a call to emergency services that five gunmen were about to storm an apartment, a squadron of armed police cornered off the area and swooped on the property only to find the 24-year-old Home and Away star and an unidentified 29-year-old man hiding in the bedroom.

Gordon told police she had seen the gunmen surrounding the apartment on CCTV footage. However, upon police investigation, no gunmen could be found at the property nor seen on the CCTV footage.

While the 29-year-old male resident refused to be interviewed by police, Gordon obliged and reportedly revealed that cocaine had been consumed during the day.

Speaking to The Daily Telegraph, Gordon’s father Ray said: "She didn't say much to me, she just said she couldn't say anything more because of what was going on with the police.

"I can't believe that she would ever get into drugs. I know my girl, she's travelled the world since she was 13 years old. We've talked about this, about drugs, and I just know she's never been into them."

Channel Seven programming director Tim Worner confirmed that the network had been in contact with the actress.

"At this point, our main concern is for her safety and health and she is resting with family. We will make sure that Jodi gets whatever support and understanding she needs at this time," he said.

ReputationRep:
    McGranger: Prison plot was gruelling

Home and Away stalwart Lynne McGranger has admitted that filming her current storyline was a gruelling experience.

The actress, 56, said that shooting Irene's prison ordeal often left her with headaches at the end of the day.

"When we filmed it, I had literally just stepped off the plane from England. I'd been over doing pantomime so I came back to work with a thud. It was more gruelling than hard and I do remember going home with headaches at the end of the day, particularly after a lot of the prison stuff," she told the Home and Away website.

"[I've] never been an alcoholic nor ever shot a policeman so when you get those sort of storylines, all you can do is use your intuition and observations in life."

Asked about what she'd like to see in Irene's future should she be released from prison, McGranger replied: "I'd like to see her get married. She's never walked down the damn aisle! With Ken, a car fell on him; with Barry, he went to prison and then Paris - they always get so close and then it all just goes. And then of course Lou - oh my gawd!

"I would actually like to see her wedding day come off but it is Summer Bay and if Irene does get married, chances are she’s not gonna live happily ever after, but I’d just like to get dressed up in a nice dress and be fussed over for a day
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    ^^ Oo, interesting!

ReputationRep:
    how did angelo get off jacks murder?

and how is irene in prison? ive missed aload.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Miles is awsome. He makes me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **CutiePie**)
    Miles is awsome. He makes me laugh!
    I agree

How did Roman's blindness get cured? I seem to have missed that somehow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *banana)
    I agree

How did Roman's blindness get cured? I seem to have missed that somehow!
    Gardy took Roman to a bridge, Gardy told him that he will fall to his death unless he opens the paraschute (sp?), Gardy then pushes him off the bridge only to land in water. A couple of days after, Roman has a dream about what happened on the bridge, his mind processed it and his sight came back to him. (all to do with a shock as he lost his sight because of a shock)

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.