Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lasance not leaving 'Home and Away'

Todd Lasance is to remain with Home and Away, Digital Spy can confirm.

Yesterday, it was reported in TV Week that the 24-year-old - who plays Summer Bay favourite Aden Jefferies - had signed with American talent agency The Gersh Agency and was planning to leave the series to further his career in the US.

However, a Home and Away spokesperson today confirmed to DS that there are no plans for Lasance to leave the soap "at this point in time".

In May, Lasance's co-star and on-screen love interest Jess Tovey announced that she had quit the series. Tovey's emotional final scenes will air in Australia later this month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annie12188)
    apparently he killed lou but im not sure if its 100% true
    This was never confirmed!! Lou's wife killed him!!! However the blood that Angelo found on the boat was never matched as far as I can remember!!

ReputationRep:
    In May, Lasance's co-star and on-screen love interest Jess Tovey announced that she had quit the series. Tovey's emotional final scenes will air in Australia later this month.

aw damn this means belle

noo gonna be so sad with her storyline!

ReputationRep:
    ^^ You not know she she was leaving??

Spoiler:
    Show

Belle will be dead come the 25th of August on Australian Screens

ReputationRep:
    what about our screens? and yes i guess it makes sense now as i saw an episode with her proclaiming her illness not quite sure what it was considering theyre not playing anymore episodes on uk television

ReputationRep:
    It's just a break like normal every summer to keep the gap between Oz screens and the UK & Ireland!

So the UK was before it went on a break about 6 weeks behind, so it's supposed to be off for three weeks or four so say approx 9-10 weeks once it comes back on!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    This was never confirmed!! Lou's wife killed him!!! However the blood that Angelo found on the boat was never matched as far as I can remember!!
    thanks, but i'm still confused.......rachel was suspicious that the cut was too clean....then there was no exp of where he had gone, why, what had happened, and why he thought it necessary to fake the shark attack!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRR, i'm getting so angry, those writers need a slap!!:mad:

ps. i loved aden and belle's relationship in the beginning. they were perfect!:yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OptomBee)
    thanks, but i'm still confused.......rachel was suspicious that the cut was too clean....then there was no exp of where he had gone, why, what had happened, and why he thought it necessary to fake the shark attack!!!!!!!!!!!

GRRR, i'm getting so angry, those writers need a slap!!:mad:

ps. i loved aden and belle's relationship in the beginning. they were perfect!:yes:
    Well, I don't know if this is right or not, but I think we're supposed to think his cut is to do with the abalone thing?

what is the abalone racket thing?

ReputationRep:
    It's a type of fish or something - really valuable - and it's illegal to take more than a certain amount without a licence. Angelo thinks Hugo's got some dodgy deal going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *banana)
    It's a type of fish or something - really valuable - and it's illegal to take more than a certain amount without a licence. Angelo thinks Hugo's got some dodgy deal going on.
    I haven't been watching recently so don't know about angelo and the abalone thing, but i wonder why its taken soooooooooooooooo long to get to the exp bit of the storyline!:mad:

I suppose the ep where everything is revealed will involve lots of flashbacks...................... ..:confused: ............in true h&a stylee

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been watching recently so don't know about angelo and the abalone thing, but i wonder why its taken soooooooooooooooo long to get to the exp bit of the storyline!:mad:

I suppose the ep where everything is revealed will involve lots of flashbacks...................... ..:confused: ............in true h&a stylee
    Well, it's not really taking that long

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think Hugo is going to invovled in the mystery that will come to a cilmax at the Christmas Cliff Hanger!!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been watching recently so don't know about angelo and the abalone thing, but i wonder why its taken soooooooooooooooo long to get to the exp bit of the storyline!

I suppose the ep where everything is revealed will involve lots of flashbacks...................... .. ............in true h&a stylee
    Cameron Walsh the H&A producer has been building The Summer Bay Mystery since the first ep in 2009, it is a slow burner for an entire year arch and will envolve EVERYONE in the Bay hence it is taking so long,, it's been really interesting looking out for the clues!!

ReputationRep:
    Thursday 6th Aug

# Kirsty's 1st day at Uni ends in a huge fight with Miles
    # Charlie tells Angelo some secrets.
    # Rachel is threatened by Jane.

7th Aug 4915

# Belle reveals she has less time than first thought
    # Angelo calls off his investigation of Hugo! OR DOES HE!?
    # Miles tries to reach out to Kirsty

4916 - Aug 10th

# Aden is trying to be strong but he's alarmed at how fast Belle is deteriorating
    # Amanda tries to take control, but is it too late?

4917 - Aug 11th

# IT'S A SAD DAY IN SUMMER BAY AS BELLE'S FINAL FAREWELLS ARE REVEALED.

# But a gift to Nicole upsets Aden.

4918 - Aug 12th

# As Aden struggles to cope, Nicole is surprised when Sid helps her out.
    # Ruby is deeply shocked by Charlie's secret

4919 - Aug 13

# Ruby leaves home.
    # Tony confronts Rex and is surprised by the otcome.
    # Angelo gets a tip off

4920 - Aug 14th

# Baby Harry goes missing on Martha's watch
    # Hugo has a very fishy problem to solve
    # Geoff & Ruby leave town together.

4921 - 17th Aug

# Rachel & Tony struggle with Harry's disappearance
    # Hugo is arrested by Angelo
    # Aden agrees to work on the illegal abalone racket

4922 - Aug 18th

# Rachel & Tony search for Harry
    # Hugo saves Aden from being arrested
    # Nicole & Indigo's concern for Aden grows

4923 - Aug 19th

# Miles is picking up the slack from Kirsty being at Uni
    # Nicole & Indigo continue to fight
    # Aden sinks to a new low after Belle's death

4924 - Aug 20th

# Miles & Kirsty reach an understanding
    # Ross tries to find out why Charlie is withdrawing from him
    # Ruby looks for answers from Aunty Michelle

4925 - Aug 21st

# Ross faces a harsh reality
    # Ruby deals with Charlie & Xavier
    # Annie & Dexter finally get on the same page

ReputationRep:
    Hope you guys enjoy them!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Are Jane and Rex the couple that lost their baby the other week?

ReputationRep:
    Yep that's correct.

Ah thanks Irish-Jojo, I haven't been closely following spoilers as I have been in the past.

The year long mystery is good but I feel like I should be taking notes or something to keep track of all these people and clues etc.

ReputationRep:
    Ah it will all fall into place!!

Cant wait to see if my personal theories will be correct!!

They were for the stalker so hopefully Im on the ball again!!

What are your personal theories?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.