Home and Away *Spoilers*

Watch
Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^^ She (the actress that played her) wanted to leave her self and the producers and her together decided not to leave the door open! Hence she had to be killed off!
**CutiePie**
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How do I watch the episodes again that air in the UK?
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by **CutiePie**)
How do I watch the episodes again that air in the UK?

on here

http://holysoap.five.tv/homeandaway/episodes
Red_Sky
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Anyone know what is going to happen with the whole Hugo/ Angelo thing? Is Hugo a bad'un after all??!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
EMILY SYMONS

Remembered as the bubbly and a bit zany Marilyn Chambers, she returns from the UK after playing Louise Appleton for eight years in Emmerdale.

Although she loved the chance to get to know Northern England (Emmerdale is set in Yorkshire), she is happy to be back among familiar faces such as Ray Meagher and Lynne McGranger. "It's so nice to have them around," she said. "And I look forward to getting to know the young good-looking kids working on the show."

Emily started filming this week and will be seen on-air next year.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh on HUGO and ANGELO

Spoiler:
Show

Home and Away series producer Cameron Welsh has revealed new details about the soap's current mystery plot.

The storyline, which has promised to deliver the show's "best ever" finale, will take a dramatic turn in a couple of weeks when 12 dead bodies are discovered in a shipwreck.

Speaking to TV Week about the gruesome discovery, Welsh said: "It's a huge clue for the mystery - the biggest we've seen yet. We can tell by how doggedly Angelo (Luke Jacobz) investigates this discovery that it's hugely important to him. Exactly why will be revealed very soon.

"From the moment Angelo and Hugo (Bernard Curry) make their shocking discovery, the story quickly gains momentum. And the big reveal is only weeks away - it's about to explode!"

Welsh added that fans should watch the character of Angelo, saying: "We should pay attention to everything and everyone, but particularly Angelo - he's definitely the key. If viewers have followed the various storylines he's been involved in, they'll have pieced together most of the clues."

*banana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just found this trailer for the season finale:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXUJvzO34E

Very exciting!
**CutiePie**
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Has anyone of you pieced together things? I haven't watched it all..
Esther-elizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i want to know WHO KILLED GRANT BLEDCOE, surely it wasn't Charlie, even though she was arrested by that detective last night, ( I just love him, he is so funny, loving the way he is with Morag, "battleship"! lol) any one know anything????
annie12188
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I know who killed Grant. Its someone you least suspect but they had a motive for it
**CutiePie**
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
How'd you know? Can you spoiler it?
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Ross, already aired in Aus so spoilers should be around the net. Final week of Home and Away this week, for the year.
Esther-elizabeth
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
now we know, Ross 'fessed up last night! Knew it wasn't Ruby or Charlie, unless Ross is fibbing to keep the girls from being arrested, but I don't think so somehow.

So sad with Robertson leaving Leah last night, she kissed him goodbye, so sad, I thought he as the best and funniest character they have had in the bay for ages!! bring him back soon, I say!!! :yep:
*banana
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I thought it was Xavier who was gonna have killed Grant! lol.
annie12188
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
naaa.. it would have been to obvious if it was any of them
kirsty007
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i dont get how people can piece together the story? ive watched EVERY episode and i cant work out how it all fits together. they should make the clues more obvious!!
**CutiePie**
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
^^Agreed
annie12188
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
omg the finale is amazing. I can't believe some of the bits. Cant wait til 2010 now
mad-cow18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by annie12188)
omg the finale is amazing. I can't believe some of the bits. Cant wait til 2010 now

spoilers??
annie12188
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i hav no idea hw to do spoilers lol:o:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
51.69%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.47%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.86%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (30)
25.42%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise