Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    awww man i hate this waiting around for the new season to start! at least when it was on bbc and they used to put it off over christmas and wimbledon time i could sneak peek at what was happening in australia time so i knew what was coming up haha but we've caught up so much i can't do it now!! bad times!!! haha, can't wait for it to return after christmas but i'm gonna be soooooo upset if it actually turns out that hugo is involved in all the people smuggling business! martha deserves happiness and i like hugo!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annie12188)
    i hav no idea hw to do spoilers lol:o:
    To spoiler, do the following but without the gaps:

[ s p o i l e r ] (...insert text here...) [ / s p o i l e r ]

ReputationRep:
    oo wkd. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thought this thread needed to be brought back!!

So far 2010 for H&A has been vey good!! Brilliant even
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Any spoilers?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Alf loses all faith in Summer Bay and wants to leave.

ReputationRep:
    Loving H&A at the moment. There's so much going on!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    It is brill at the moment, I agree!

ReputationRep:
    Yep

Spoiler:
    Show
    Dark Alf is very interesting

ReputationRep:
    Ok... I could be totally wrong about this, but is Rabbit actually real or is Miles just imagining her?

ReputationRep:
    Bring the thread back!

I'm loving Home and Away at the moment, so much better then Neighbours :rolleyes:

So good about Angelo and Charlie getting it on :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs_Puckerman)
    Bring the thread back!

I'm loving Home and Away at the moment, so much better then Neighbours :rolleyes:

So good about Angelo and Charlie getting it on :love:
    Couldn't agree more! Aaah, I love Charlie and Angelo. I feel so sad for Romeo though I think I love him :p: Rebecca Breeds is a lucky girl!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *banana)
    Couldn't agree more! Aaah, I love Charlie and Angelo. I feel so sad for Romeo though I think I love him Rebecca Breeds is a lucky girl!
    What the hell happened to this thread????

ReputationRep:
    Romeo <3

ReputationRep:
    This needs to gain LIFE again!

ReputationRep:
    Home and Away is awesome. I can't believe there's a Neighbours appreciation soc and not one for H&A.

I'm loving the sudden arrival of so many muscular, gorgeous surfer guys with stubble :coma: I think I need to move to Australia :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    this thread should be aliiiiiiive

Ruby in a bikini. April is so stupid, pointless being mean to Xavier like that - The Braxton surfer boys in the bay is an interesting storyline, wanna see where they go with it

Romeo and Rubs are so getting together, it's obvious. I dont like how they've changed Indi sooo much though, even physically for her - she's looking less and less attractive imo

sad that Angelo's leaving too

ReputationRep:
    rubs and romeo wouldn't work. she was slightly too obsessive. i hope romeo and indi get back together!!

ReputationRep:
    i love home and away and have been watching it nearly everyday for the past 2 months ... but i still dont kno anyones names!! altho what happened that person with the OCD?

ReputationRep:
    Im in australia at the moment so i know its a bit ahead of back home but im only just catchin up on it now, havnt saw it in months. Whats happening back home now?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.