Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I remember Tiegan and Justine, and what about Brodie?!?! They NEED to bring old characters back instead of all these new idiots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun O'Keefe)
    I remember Tiegan and Justine, and what about Brodie?!?! They NEED to bring old characters back instead of all these new idiots.
    :mad: Brodie was so annoying!!

They old ones are only good because they're classics, if they all came back they'd be annoying too

ReputationRep:
    One of Summer Bay's best ever baddies is coming back and their hidden agenda will have an impact on the lives of all Summer Bay residents.

Don't know who it is but these synopsis' are often exagerrated so it'll probably end up being someone like Josh West.

I was thinking someone like Dodge though - a real old skool bad guy!

ReputationRep:
    I was shocked when Don's grandson/son? Came back and he was dead bad, I totally went off him as a character there and then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Joey Rainbow!!

Chloe is coming back, she brings her daughter with her, I think she dies though because Irene ends up in a custody battle over the daughter with the grandmother and ends up stealing the kid.

Lot of other old characters are coming back for an anniversary (I think its 4000 episode or something) show

Paris left to look after his sisters cildren in the city after their parents were killed in a car crash. Proper blink-and-you-miss-it exit.
    really chole dies!!! i liked her in the beging but near the end i was glad she lkeft!!!

really wat happens to irene and barry i NEED to know

and who wins miss gupoer cassie or tassa

ReputationRep:
    Which one was Chloe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    really chole dies!!! i liked her in the beging but near the end i was glad she lkeft!!!
    I'm not 100% sure, but that was the impression I got from reading some of the summaries, Irene ends up in a custody battle over the kid and Chloe dying would be the only real reason that'd happen.

Haven't a clue what happens with BArry and Irene though, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Which one was Chloe?
    Lived with Irene, was raped on the beach, ended up having a baby with the doctor Lauchie and I think she had a thing with his brother too.

ReputationRep:
    Ah.. I remember now. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    BTW, When does Jesse go back into prison?

ReputationRep:
    SCOTT! What an idiot. :eek: Does Hayley ask him to stay or what, tell me! I cant believe that Lisa, the eveil *****. And what about Dan's kid? The little brat.

ReputationRep:
    SCOTT! What an idiot. :eek: Does Hayley ask him to stay or what, tell me! I cant believe that Lisa, the eveil *****. And what about Dan's kid? The little brat.
    All is revealed tomorrow about Lisa.....

As for Ryan, it'll happen soon.

And Amanda, Ryan's mum, will be a permanent character next year - Ryan doesn't come with her though.

And have you noticed how alike Ryan and Peter look.......? I think that's worth a storyline! (hasn't been done in Oz episodes, but hopefully it will!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    And have you noticed how alike Ryan and Peter look.......? I think that's worth a storyline! (hasn't been done in Oz episodes, but hopefully it will!)
    Spotted that one and thought it was going to be a storyline because Peter had a thing with that Amanda, kinda surprised they haven't thrown that one in then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Spotted that one and thought it was going to be a storyline because Peter had a thing with that Amanda, kinda surprised they haven't thrown that one in then
    Yeah and now Leah and Dan have found out they can't have any MORE babies - surely it's a matter of time?

They need to bring Peter back - he's a great character! (Along with Calire who you'll see on our screens shortly).

ReputationRep:
    Yeah and now Leah and Dan have found out they can't have any MORE babies - surely it's a matter of time?

They need to bring Peter back - he's a great character! (Along with Calire who you'll see on our screens shortly).
    BTW, does Chloe die or did I totally get the wrong end of the stick with that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    BTW, does Chloe die or did I totally get the wrong end of the stick with that one?
    No, you were right, she does.

ReputationRep:
    ^Where do you find all this out theaman?

ReputationRep:
    ^Where do you find all this out theaman?
    Various web sites, sometimes magazines too.

ReputationRep:
    No, you were right, she does.
    Oooh, what does she die of?

ReputationRep:
    Who is chole?

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.