The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
I remember Tiegan and Justine, and what about Brodie?!?! They NEED to bring old characters back instead of all these new idiots.
Reply 381
Shaun O'Keefe
I remember Tiegan and Justine, and what about Brodie?!?! They NEED to bring old characters back instead of all these new idiots.

:mad: Brodie was so annoying!!

They old ones are only good because they're classics, if they all came back they'd be annoying too
Reply 382
One of Summer Bay's best ever baddies is coming back and their hidden agenda will have an impact on the lives of all Summer Bay residents.

Don't know who it is but these synopsis' are often exagerrated so it'll probably end up being someone like Josh West.

I was thinking someone like Dodge though - a real old skool bad guy!
Reply 383
I was shocked when Don's grandson/son? Came back and he was dead bad, I totally went off him as a character there and then.
Ditzy
Joey Rainbow!!

Chloe is coming back, she brings her daughter with her, I think she dies though because Irene ends up in a custody battle over the daughter with the grandmother and ends up stealing the kid.

Lot of other old characters are coming back for an anniversary (I think its 4000 episode or something) show

Paris left to look after his sisters cildren in the city after their parents were killed in a car crash. Proper blink-and-you-miss-it exit.

really chole dies!!! i liked her in the beging but near the end i was glad she lkeft!!!

really wat happens to irene and barry i NEED to know

and who wins miss gupoer cassie or tassa
Reply 385
Which one was Chloe?
Reply 386
jojo-irish-jojo
really chole dies!!! i liked her in the beging but near the end i was glad she lkeft!!!

I'm not 100% sure, but that was the impression I got from reading some of the summaries, Irene ends up in a custody battle over the kid and Chloe dying would be the only real reason that'd happen.

Haven't a clue what happens with BArry and Irene though, sorry
Reply 387
Shaun O'Keefe
Which one was Chloe?

Lived with Irene, was raped on the beach, ended up having a baby with the doctor Lauchie and I think she had a thing with his brother too.
Reply 388
Ah.. I remember now. Thanks. :wink:
Reply 389
BTW, When does Jesse go back into prison?
Reply 390
SCOTT! What an idiot. :eek: Does Hayley ask him to stay or what, tell me! I cant believe that Lisa, the eveil bitch. And what about Dan's kid? The little brat.
Reply 391
Shaun O'Keefe
SCOTT! What an idiot. :eek: Does Hayley ask him to stay or what, tell me! I cant believe that Lisa, the eveil bitch. And what about Dan's kid? The little brat.

All is revealed tomorrow about Lisa.....

As for Ryan, it'll happen soon.

And Amanda, Ryan's mum, will be a permanent character next year - Ryan doesn't come with her though.

And have you noticed how alike Ryan and Peter look.......? I think that's worth a storyline! (hasn't been done in Oz episodes, but hopefully it will!)
Reply 392
theaman
And have you noticed how alike Ryan and Peter look.......? I think that's worth a storyline! (hasn't been done in Oz episodes, but hopefully it will!)

Spotted that one and thought it was going to be a storyline because Peter had a thing with that Amanda, kinda surprised they haven't thrown that one in then
Reply 393
Ditzy
Spotted that one and thought it was going to be a storyline because Peter had a thing with that Amanda, kinda surprised they haven't thrown that one in then

Yeah and now Leah and Dan have found out they can't have any MORE babies - surely it's a matter of time?

They need to bring Peter back - he's a great character! (Along with Calire who you'll see on our screens shortly).
Reply 394
theaman
Yeah and now Leah and Dan have found out they can't have any MORE babies - surely it's a matter of time?

They need to bring Peter back - he's a great character! (Along with Calire who you'll see on our screens shortly).

BTW, does Chloe die or did I totally get the wrong end of the stick with that one?
Reply 395
Ditzy
BTW, does Chloe die or did I totally get the wrong end of the stick with that one?

No, you were right, she does.
Reply 396
^Where do you find all this out theaman?
Reply 397
Shaun O'Keefe
^Where do you find all this out theaman?

Various web sites, sometimes magazines too.
Reply 398
theaman
No, you were right, she does.

Oooh, what does she die of?
Who is chole?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending