Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Filibuster)
    Who is chole?
    A girl who was in it years and years ago, she used to live with Irene, went out with Curtis (I think) friends with Shannon, a couple of years older than Sally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    Oooh, what does she die of?
    Clot in arm sustained in car crash.

ReputationRep:
    ^When does she die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    ^When does she die?
    We'll see it on Boxing Day over here.

So much for Christmas cheer, eh?

ReputationRep:
    ^lmao. So we will have just eat our second Xmas dinner and then have to go and watch her die? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ^lmao. So we will have just eat our second Xmas dinner and then have to go and watch her die? :eek:
    Looks like that!

ReputationRep:
    anyone got a picture of chloe? Because i have totally forgotten who she was!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    anyone got a picture of chloe? Because i have totally forgotten who she was!!
    Kristy Wright (Chloe).

Remember now?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Looks like that!
    Xmas TV is usually crap, so it looks like it will be spiced up a bit this year! I hate it when they take Neighbours off over Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Kristy Wright (Chloe).

Remember now?!
    hmmmm... looks familiar :p: but cant remeber her in Home and Away, who was she related too?

ReputationRep:
    chole wasnt related to any1 in home n away at the time i dont think!!! she lived wit irene! was raped on the beach by bard copper who she was actually dating wen she found out it was him!!! she also had a thing wit curtis after tat and jessie, well she did kiss him and selina walked in on them in marylins beauty parlon!! remember tat!!! she then fell in love wit Lachie fraiser had a child with him, oliva, and a couple of weeks after she was born lachie had a brain tumour and never remembered them! lachie's mother sent him to a rehab place really far away from summer bay!! as lachie kinda got better (he still didnt remember chole n oliva tho) he fell in love wit some1 else chole was devasted!! lachie then died and at the funeral chole meet James, lachies brother!! james fell in love wit chole asked her to marry him. she did marry him but she never loved him like lachie!! she then left summer bay wit oliva in tow cuz there was two many memeries of her lost love lachie!!!

oh yeah she once went out with dieter brummer (Shane Parrish) in real life!!

but dizty she wasnt older than sally she was younger she was round the same age as justine and tiegan

way does jessie go back to prison????

ReputationRep:
    ^I heard that Jessie goes back to prison. I dont know when, and I dont know why.

ReputationRep:
    Here is the man who played Saul, he gives me the creeps and he terrified me when I was a kid.

http://harlos.sitesuite.com.au/images/davidlg.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    chole wasnt related to any1 in home n away at the time i dont think!!! she lived wit irene! was raped on the beach by bard copper who she was actually dating wen she found out it was him!!! she also had a thing wit curtis after tat and jessie, well she did kiss him and selina walked in on them in marylins beauty parlon!! remember tat!!! she then fell in love wit Lachie fraiser had a child with him, oliva, and a couple of weeks after she was born lachie had a brain tumour and never remembered them! lachie's mother sent him to a rehab place really far away from summer bay!! as lachie kinda got better (he still didnt remember chole n oliva tho) he fell in love wit some1 else chole was devasted!! lachie then died and at the funeral chole meet James, lachies brother!! james fell in love wit chole asked her to marry him. she did marry him but she never loved him like lachie!! she then left summer bay wit oliva in tow cuz there was two many memeries of her lost love lachie!!!

oh yeah she once went out with dieter brummer (Shane Parrish) in real life!!

but dizty she wasnt older than sally she was younger she was round the same age as justine and tiegan

way does jessie go back to prison????
    haha i still cant remeber!! Maybe i didnt watch it then :hmmmm: Because i started to watch H&A at a certain age, what year was chloe first introduced into H&A?

ReputationRep:
    Chole must have been introduced round '97 cuz all the classic characters were still there!!! and im nearly sure angel was gone before she came into it aswell but i might be wrong about tat!!!

does any1 remember who it was tat knocked Pippa over years ago tat made her go into a coma?? was it a boyfriend of justines????

member shannon had an eatin disorder??? and she fancied shane parrish?? wat was shanes brother's name again he lived wit donald at some stage???

Question wat was the name of the man tat dated shannon at one stage and he had someting blown up in his face one day and lost his sight for a while???

ReputationRep:
    ^I heard that Jessie goes back to prison. I dont know when, and I dont know why.
    okay this is just something i heard so it might not b true;

Jessie trys to kill Josie! :eek: so maybe he succeds and gets caught hence jessie is going back to jail!!!

but tats only a theory!!!! :rolleyes: :girl: :eyeball:

bold :penguin: :tee:

:elefant:

who is the most annoying past cast member for all of u?

mine has to be Josh West or Jade Sutherland!!!! wat freaks :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    member shannon had an eatin disorder??? and she fancied shane parrish?? wat was shanes brother's name again he lived wit donald at some stage???
    Shannon who is now engaged to Ali G in real life and recently starred in the film Wedding crashers!!

Shane's brother was called Nick, he was a policeman

ReputationRep:
    The new opening credits are great! And the girl with no name is called Cassie.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG rick is sooooooooo hot

when that girl took his clothes and he was like naked O..M...G @ his body

he also has the sparkiliest eyes EVER

.......i think i am in love

ReputationRep:
    ^Nah, the fittest person in Home and Away ATM is Hayely.. and she is leaving and being replaced by a red head!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.