Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yup hayley!!! *drools* the fittest bird in home and away. not a very great actress but that gorgeous backside makes up for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

the new credits are defo brill!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the new credits are good, and Cassie [the new girl] is fit as well, Australia has loaaaddss of good looking women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Yeah the new credits are good, and Cassie [the new girl] is fit as well, Australia has loaaaddss of good looking women.
    I don't think Cassie is that good looking really - her storylines aren't getting the best of receptions in Oz either.

As for fit girls, just wait until Martha (Alf's granddaughter) joins next week.....HOT HOT HOT! :p:

ReputationRep:
    FFS, its scone, not scon!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    the granny war!!! LMAO but was not good as teh previous granny war- between colleen and a lady(who she suspected she had cancer but did not- and asked sally to aid her with enthuansia)

ReputationRep:
    Cassie is a skinny leathered faced gigantic foreheaded girl, who should leave Ric to Matilda! (Obviously not a fan of her *stealing* him!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    the granny war!!! LMAO but was not good as teh previous granny war- between colleen and a lady(who she suspected she had cancer but did not- and asked sally to aid her with enthuansia)
    Floss?

ReputationRep:
    Cassie is creepy, she looks 45 years old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenfunkyhelen)
    Cassie is creepy, she looks 45 years old.
    LOL - a nice first post there.

Welcome to the thread and the forum.

She is a good advert for why you need to wear sun cream. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

She is a good advert for why you need to wear sun cream. :p:
    You speak alot of sense
    Also, her acting's not really up to h&a standard me thinks... doesn't she remind you on a skinny sweet potato, with its brown, wrinkley skin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    You speak alot of sense
    Also, her acting's not really up to h&a standard me thinks... doesn't she remind you on a skinny sweet potato, with its brown, wrinkley skin?
    Why thank you!

She does have that McCain quality about her yes - and she's also 6 years older than the character she's playing (21 in real life playing 15 year old character).

ReputationRep:
    I only disvoered who Zoe was today.

Spoiler:
    Show
    SO FLYNNS AND SALLYS NURSE MATE ZOE IS THE STALKER

Home and Away is back on top form, but nowhere near as good as Neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    Floss?
    yeah Floss it was. thanks Ditzy

Home and Away is back on top form, but nowhere near as good as Neighbours.
    actually i beg to differ. i love both home and away and neighbours but i feel home and away is way better than neighbours!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    ^Even with the brilliant storyline in N'bours? :eek: Home and Away was good today, and I cant wait until we find out that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ZOE
    is the stalker.

ReputationRep:
    I knew that was the stalker already, and cause I do, I notice every little thing, like when they aren't there, so I'm all 'it's so obvious who it is!' to my tv screen. Yes I'm aware they can't hear me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    I knew that was the stalker already, and cause I do, I notice every little thing, like when they aren't there, so I'm all 'it's so obvious who it is!' to my tv screen. Yes I'm aware they can't hear me...
    I know - but the thing is, even with knowing, it's STILL good telly to watch which is a measure of how well it's written and being acted too.

ReputationRep:
    Even with the brilliant storyline in N'bours?
    what storyline are u talkin about?

the 3 witches storyline was ace but that was last week

ReputationRep:
    ^The one invovling Paul and Affirmacon, the Adoption with Max, Steph and Kayla. The romance between Boyd and Janae, the credit card disaster with Janelle, and the Darcy storyline next week.. oh and seeing David upset also makes me happy.

ReputationRep:
    Boyd and Janae? Don't you mean Karl and Janae? *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    The one invovling Paul and Affirmacon, the Adoption with Max, Steph and Kayla. The romance between Boyd and Janae, the credit card disaster with Janelle, and the Darcy storyline next week.. oh and seeing David upset also makes me happy.
    well i find them all boring than home and away but maybe the darcy storyline next week will be good.
    In home and away the stalker storyline plus the haley-scott thingy plus the cassie-ric-maltida triangle is better

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.