Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Cassie/Ric.. OK. But Matilda annoys me like mad! Funny when Ric just humiliated her the other day when he said, ''you should know, you were looking for long enough.'' The Hayley/Scott thing was really anoying me, you could tell they were made for each other, yet LISA got in the way. But Scott made the right decision in the end. The stalker storyline is good, but the one really pissing me off ATM in Home and Away is the one with Dan's son.. I think its Dan anyway.

ReputationRep:
    No way, Ric and Maddie all the way... we've dicussed how Cassie is a leather faced stick.
    Dan's son is a right pain in the arse. Poor Leah.

ReputationRep:
    lol. Cassie isnt that much of a stunner I'll admit that, but neither is Matilda! I hate her. Is it just me, or has Beth put on loads of weight? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    erm dunno. never looked at beth!!! why would i?!!! lol ok will check her day after 2omz and let u know.
    well dans son ryan is kinda ok but i dont think i will think the same come monday cos he puts VJ's life at danger!!!!! poor VJ

ReputationRep:
    Ryan is now a resident of Sumemr Bay in Oz - he will live with his mum Amanda, who is a permanent character in the show now.

ReputationRep:
    theaman, that will ruin the show for me. I hate him, he is a spoilt little brat, I cant believe he is a permanent character, I just though he would pass through. How wrong I was.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    theaman, that will ruin the show for me. I hate him, he is a spoilt little brat, I cant believe he is a permanent character, I just though he would pass through. How wrong I was.
    He becomes friendly with Leah after what he does to VJ next week - he's now a nice little boy.

Apparently the Aussie viewers prefer him to being how he is on our screens now to being 'nice'.

ReputationRep:
    Thank god he changes! lol. I wouldnt have been able to stand it if he was still a nasty little ****.

ReputationRep:
    ooo what does Ryan do to VJ?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    ooo what does Ryan do to VJ?!
    Sets alight wedding invitations - VJ puts his hand on the ashes and burns himself.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: the little rascal!! What does Leah do?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: the little rascal!! What does Leah do?
    Leah is angry of course but it's Dan that finally sees what he's been doing and tells him off - he runs away - and its Peter who gets Ryan to see the light and be good.

ReputationRep:
    awwww a happy ending... kinda :p: So why does Amanda become a permananet charactor in H&A?

ReputationRep:
    awwww a happy ending... kinda :p: So why does Amanda become a permananet charactor in H&A?
    Because the producers wanted her to :p:.........

or the fact her acting career is finished and she wants to seek out her ex-husband just before he marries Leah.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: does he still marry Leah?

ReputationRep:
    ^Hope so.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: does he still marry Leah?
    Yes!

I don't know what that makes her now though -

Leah Poulos-Patterson-Baker? :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol woooot!

ReputationRep:
    theaman, how long is it again until we find out who the stalker is?

Even though some of us already know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    theaman, how long is it again until we find out who the stalker is?

Even though some of us already know.
    18th October is the reveal date.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.