Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Not that long then, I have been teasing my nan, hahaha. I asked her if she wanted to know who the stalker is, and she said no... keep me guessing, so Ive asked her everyday, and she still doesnt have the slightest idea who it is.

ReputationRep:
    Hayley and Scott make a well cute couple...I don't want her to leave :-(

ReputationRep:
    Ryan is so Peter's son. Same hair and everything .

ReputationRep:
    does ryan own a pair of shoes lol!! I've seen loads of episodes and i dnt think i've seen him wearing shoes!!!

ReputationRep:
    Nick Bishop, who plays Peter, has apparently signed a new two year contract to return to the show (he's left in Oz) after becoming a massive hit with fans!

Woohoo!

Best character in H&A - you'll soon see why. Hopefully Claire will come back with him -you'll see her on screen shortly - their on screen partnership sizzles.

ReputationRep:
    So who else thought Scott was looking rather hot last night in his suit??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ventricles)
    So who else thought Scott was looking rather hot last night in his suit??
    so did i but the white strip down along the side wasnt great!!!!

Theaman is it true tat somebody gets killed by or because of the stalker a week after marc's death??????

who else thinks jesse sud just go for it wit Marta!! she is actually a really good chararcter so far!

p.s does any1 no wat Cassie's dark secert/past is? why she freaked out at ric when he tried to kiss her????

CHEERS!!!!!

any1 else on dis tread Irish or have irish blood in them some where???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    so did i but the white strip down along the side wasnt great!!!!

Theaman is it true tat somebody gets killed by or because of the stalker a week after marc's death??????

who else thinks jesse sud just go for it wit Marta!! she is actually a really good chararcter so far!

p.s does any1 no wat Cassie's dark secert/past is? why she freaked out at ric when he tried to kiss her????

CHEERS!!!!!

any1 else on dis tread Irish or have irish blood in them some where???
    I don't think anyone ekse gets killed off because of the stalker, no.

As for Jesse and Martha.......it's gonna happen very soon!

Cassie was abused as a child thats why she freaked out.

As for Scott and Hayley, I was too busy looking at Hayley - she's getting even MORE hotter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    As for Scott and Hayley, I was too busy looking at Hayley - she's getting even MORE hotter!
    She had a gorgeous dress on

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone ekse gets killed off because of the stalker, no.

As for Jesse and Martha.......it's gonna happen very soon!

Cassie was abused as a child thats why she freaked out.

Enjoy it while is lasts, she leaves soon. And she gets replaced by a red head. Who was Cassie abused by?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Enjoy it while is lasts, she leaves soon. And she gets replaced by a red head. Who was Cassie abused by?
    And the red head (Ella Scott Lynch) is gorgeous too! :eek:

Cassie was abused by her uncle Ben.

ReputationRep:
    And the red head (Ella Scott Lynch) is gorgeous too! :eek:

Cassie was abused by her uncle Ben.
    Thanx theman,
    Was watchin today n she was sittin in the diner on her own near the end and no that song where it goes your daddies goin buy u a mocking bird and if that mocking bird dont sing he'll buy u a diamond ring

kinda picked it up she was probaly abused by her father or something was far off the mark was i!!!

i think jessie and martha is a good idea! but hasnt jessie already tried the younger girlfriend idea wit gypsy! hopefully this one will work out better tho!!!

i was reading a peice on h&a in the RTE Guide and heres wat it said for this week coming

"the stalker is still on the hunt for vitctims and it seems that peter's name is next on the list, but not before another person meets a gisly END (marc has already been killed on irish screens so it cant b him)!!!
    this happens on MOnday the 19 on irish screens were like a week and a half ahead of the brits! Peter is attacked on tuesday.and tasha decides to leave the bay wit josie. someting terrible happens at the miss guper comp on thursday but terrible is all im sayin!!! :eek:

the person who meets a grisly end cud b some1 who gets in the way wen the stalker tries to go for peter??? his assisant cop (the women dont no her name) maybe???

ReputationRep:
    Thanx theman,
    Was watchin today n she was sittin in the diner on her own near the end and no that song where it goes your daddies goin buy u a mocking bird and if that mocking bird dont sing he'll buy u a diamond ring

kinda picked it up she was probaly abused by her father or something was far off the mark was i!!!

i think jessie and martha is a good idea! but hasnt jessie already tried the younger girlfriend idea wit gypsy! hopefully this one will work out better tho!!!

i was reading a peice on h&a in the RTE Guide and heres wat it said for this week coming

"the stalker is still on the hunt for vitctims and it seems that peter's name is next on the list, but not before another person meets a gisly END (marc has already been killed on irish screens so it cant b him)!!!
    this happens on MOnday the 19 on irish screens were like a week and a half ahead of the brits! Peter is attacked on tuesday.and tasha decides to leave the bay wit josie. someting terrible happens at the miss guper comp on thursday but terrible is all im sayin!!! :eek:

the person who meets a grisly end cud b some1 who gets in the way wen the stalker tries to go for peter??? his assisant cop (the women dont no her name) maybe???
    Only one person is killed by the stalker - and thats in tomorrow's episode here in the UK.

One person goes missing for a bit too.....

ReputationRep:
    Only one person is killed by the stalker - and thats in tomorrow's episode here in the UK.

One person goes missing for a bit too.....
    PM the person who goes missing!!!

does Tasha really leave? :confused:

CHEERS!!!

ReputationRep:
    PM the person who goes missing!!!

does Tasha really leave? :confused:

CHEERS!!!
    No.... but I think she does go away for a bit before returning.

ReputationRep:
    wat does every1 think of Morag Bellingham?

i love her, shes kinda evil but in a good way if you know wat i mean! lovin the scenes between her and josie at the moment!!!! and the fact that she doesnt really trust any1!!!!

ReputationRep:
    wat does every1 think of Morag Bellingham?

i love her, shes kinda evil but in a good way if you know wat i mean! lovin the scenes between her and josie at the moment!!!! and the fact that she doesnt really trust any1!!!!
    Classic character - one of best characters H&A has ever had.

ReputationRep:
    Morag is great, she plays a fantastic part.

ReputationRep:
    i absolutely adore morag Bellingham!!!!!!!! one of my all time high favourite characters in the show!

" oh for god sake, alfred!!!, have u not booked a table yet?"- CLASSIC

ReputationRep:
    is zoe the home and away stalker?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.