Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i think its funny how alf has suddenly found his grandchildren and turned up at once

ReputationRep:
    i think ric is one of the better young males on the show at da moment! then again is really up against henry not much competition there then!!!

but sam marshall is still the classic young male character!! any1 agree? has he made any recent returns?

theaman do you no who wins miss gruper or does it even finish?

i hope to became a physical education and geog teacher any good colleges in england no of cuz theres only ONE place in ireland that does it in Limerick and you need 485 points to get a chance of getting one of 30 places going!!! i havent a hope!!!!

CHEERS n ontill nxt time!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    i think ric is one of the better young males on the show at da moment! then again is really up against henry not much competition there then!!!

but sam marshall is still the classic young male character!! any1 agree? has he made any recent returns?
    Henry is no longer on the credits in Oz - he is no just a 'recurring guest character'. Sam hasn't made any recent returns to the show.

theaman do you no who wins miss gruper or does it even finish?
    If you'd have waited until the end of the episode...... :p:

i hope to became a physical education and geog teacher any good colleges in england no of cuz theres only ONE place in ireland that does it in Limerick and you need 485 points to get a chance of getting one of 30 places going!!! i havent a hope!!!!
    Post in the Careers forum or the University forums for an answer to your question. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    end of wat episode??

great show today!! alf is not happy bout marta (great Character) n jeesie spending so much time together!!

plus joise says nasty things to marta at the begin cuz of spending time with jess!!

Morag puts josie in her place at the end classic morag lips pursed n everything!!!!

and of course right at the end peter does some recaluclation and relises that the bomb was set AFTER marc was killed; so he was nt the stalker!! and finally a cop comes in and hands a letter tat was left on peters car to him and it reads

"you wont be so lucky next time"

ReputationRep:
    end of wat episode??

great show today!! alf is not happy bout marta (great Character) n jeesie spending so much time together!!

plus joise says nasty things to marta at the begin cuz of spending time with jess!!

Morag puts josie in her place at the end classic morag lips pursed n everything!!!!

and of course right at the end peter does some recaluclation and relises that the bomb was set AFTER marc was killed; so he was nt the stalker!! and finally a cop comes in and hands a letter tat was left on peters car to him and it reads

"you wont be so lucky next time"
    Ah I meant today's episode in the UK - I was thinking about the Murder Mystery party, rather than the Miss Groper ep. I'm not sure who wins that actually to be honest with you, but I think it's all pushed to one side as the stalker storyline takes centre stage.

We're about 2 weeks behind the RTE episodes in Ireland - you are about 3 weeks away from the revelation of the stalker's identity episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Ah I meant today's episode in the UK - I was thinking about the Murder Mystery party, rather than the Miss Groper ep. I'm not sure who wins that actually to be honest with you, but I think it's all pushed to one side as the stalker storyline takes centre stage.

We're about 2 weeks behind the RTE episodes in Ireland - you are about 3 weeks away from the revelation of the stalker's identity episode.
    cool 3 weeks and counting!!!!
    have u actually seen the revel show or have you just read about it? :rolleyes:

im a bit worried tat h&a will slip into non plassible plots after the stalker one cuz it was so huge but maybe the fall out from it will be more interesting than the acual fact!!! any1 feel the same?

ReputationRep:
    cool 3 weeks and counting!!!!
    have u actually seen the revel show or have you just read about it? :rolleyes:

im a bit worried tat h&a will slip into non plassible plots after the stalker one cuz it was so huge but maybe the fall out from it will be more interesting than the acual fact!!! any1 feel the same?
    Seen it - it's great!

The plots after this storyline are good, but not as good, but, still watchable telly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Seen it - it's great!

The plots after this storyline are good, but not as good, but, still watchable telly.
    any worth talking about you can pm them not to ruin them for others!

does the stalker get killed or go to jail?
    for me personal for the storyline to fully work the stalker has to be killed off!!!

ReputationRep:
    any worth talking about you can pm them not to ruin them for others!

for me personal for the storyline to fully work the stalker has to be killed off!!!
    It's just generally a good episode - very dramatic throughout!

ReputationRep:
    ooh i dont know that bit at all!! so i think watching the grand episode mite not be that boring

ReputationRep:
    How can they take Henry out of the credits? I mean, he's rarely central to any plots but taking someone out normally means there's a reason for it, i.e. they are leaving. What about the other Hunters?

Also, it may interest some of you to know that Robbie and Tasha are to wed at some point in the future. I don't know any details, I was just told by an Australian friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenfunkyhelen)
    How can they take Henry out of the credits? I mean, he's rarely central to any plots but taking someone out normally means there's a reason for it, i.e. they are leaving. What about the other Hunters?

Also, it may interest some of you to know that Robbie and Tasha are to wed at some point in the future. I don't know any details, I was just told by an Australian friend.
    The other Hunters are staying - as I said Henry is now only a "recurring guest star".

Robbie and Tasha do get wed, yes - another couple who decide to elope and then return to shock everyone.

ReputationRep:
    is it true that Tasha leaves Summer Bay with Josie?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    is it true that Tasha leaves Summer Bay with Josie?
    Yes - and then they both come back again soon after.

ReputationRep:
    *sighs relief* didnt want them to leave :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    *sighs relief* didnt want them to leave :p:
    Well Josie does leave eventually though - we'll see her departure early next year on our screens.

ReputationRep:
    Thank god. She's so whiny. She and Sally are currently fighting it out to become "the new Dani" - who was, of course, the ultimate in self-centred whininess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenfunkyhelen)
    Thank god. She's so whiny. She and Sally are currently fighting it out to become "the new Dani" - who was, of course, the ultimate in self-centred whininess.
    hey some1 agrees wit me bout super drama queen dani!!!!

sally has kinda been whiny since she got married and has total gone into over drive since the avrrival of pippa!!!

any1 agree?

ReputationRep:
    hey some1 agrees wit me bout super drama queen dani!!!!

sally has kinda been whiny since she got married and has total gone into over drive since the avrrival of pippa!!!

any1 agree?
    Sally has also become quite the looker since she's beenmarried too.

Same goes for Josie. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=theaman]Sally has also become quite the looker since she's beenmarried too.

cant agree wit tat since im a female but i would love to have her long sleek hair tho!!

speakin of hair wud scott ever go get his cut again!!! long hair only ever looked good on travis!! jessie was terrible wit long hair much sexy wit shaved head
    cant believe hes leavin.....again

theres no good lookin males left apart from scott (hopefully wit a better haircut) :p:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.