*drools* scott :love: :p:
    Why is he leaving?! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    *drools* scott :love: :p:
    Why is he leaving?! :mad:
    He isn't! :p:

ReputationRep:
    hey theaman im sittin down to watch h&a now so ill let u no who this mystery person that meets a 'GRISLY END' is in a half hour!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I thought Peter was looking particularly nice today! especially when defusing the bomb....... i do like him

ReputationRep:
    darn i missed today's episode i was :sleep: :p: long day at college, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    darn i missed today's episode i was :sleep: :p: long day at college, what happened?
    :eek: The bomb was going off today! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Peter defused the bomb with a second to spare.

Marc's body was found.........in a wrecked car.

Josie was jealous of Martha and Jesse.

ReputationRep:
    marc?? i cant think who he is right now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayne87)
    marc?? i cant think who he is right now
    Blackmailed Josie, they all thought he was the stalker, New Zealand accent?

ReputationRep:
    BRILLANT show todat so much stuff happened!!

Forensics found finger prints on parts of the bomb- no matches were found tho!! :eek:

Dgt. Clarie Brodie arrived- the tension btween her n peter is evident already! :p:

Stalker has killed again..............well peter thinks so!!! he n claire go 2 talk 2 the man who is the only suplyer of garden fertilzer in summer b and he is no where 2 b seen! but his truck is covered in blood!!! they find out that the man was admited to hos early wen his wife rang his accident in but the wife never showed in the hos!! so peter thinks tat it was the stalker tat rang in the so called accident to cover his/her tracks!!! :eek:

and finally peter n claire go to this old warehouse and out the back in a store room they find the stalkers hide out. it semms like an open room wit just boxes at the back piled up to the roof once they look behind these boxes they find all the things tat was used to make the bomb and the message board that we have seen the stalker put all the paper cut outs and photos he/she has stolen stuck up on it!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    BRILLANT show todat so much stuff happened!!

Forensics found finger prints on parts of the bomb- no matches were found tho!! :eek:

Dgt. Clarie Brodie arrived- the tension btween her n peter is evident already! :p:

Stalker has killed again..............well peter thinks so!!! he n claire go 2 talk 2 the man who is the only suplyer of garden fertilzer in summer b and he is no where 2 b seen! but his truck is covered in blood!!! they find out that the man was admited to hos early wen his wife rang his accident in but the wife never showed in the hos!! so peter thinks tat it was the stalker tat rang in the so called accident to cover his/her tracks!!! :eek:

and finally peter n claire go to this old warehouse and out the back in a store room they find the stalkers hide out. it semms like an open room wit just boxes at the back piled up to the roof once they look behind these boxes they find all the things tat was used to make the bomb and the message board that we have seen the stalker put all the paper cut outs and photos he/she has stolen stuck up on it!!! :eek:
    Woohoo!

Claire on screen - not long for us UKers now then!

ReputationRep:
    Is there any more comedy moments with Colleen and Cassie's nan in the near future? They could have a ***** fight.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: that'll be sooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    oh aye it will be!!! but will funniest when they put on their boxing gear and ***** in the boxin ring!

ReputationRep:
    today peter is toying wit the idea tat sara lewis is still alive after he relisies tat the name given for the store room where the stalkers hide out is only an anagram of sara lewis!!!!!!

at the end of the show today he gets a email from 'TICK TOCK'and it says:

'SEE YOU AT MISS GRUPER'

peter was also attacked today by the stalker!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Is there any more comedy moments with Colleen and Cassie's nan in the near future? They could have a ***** fight.
    Unfortunately Joy, (Cassie's nan) will be killed off on our screens very soon and Cassie will go to live with Sally and Flynn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Unfortunately Joy, (Cassie's nan) will be killed off on our screens very soon and Cassie will go to live with Sally and Flynn.
    how does she get killed off? illness or what? :p:

ReputationRep:
    ^Didnt expect to hear that! I thought she was a good character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    how does she get killed off? illness or what? :p:
    Yeah I think so.

ReputationRep:
    why did Cassie acted the way she did when Ric went to kiss her? I thought she was leading him on until that happened :confused:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.