Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kontroversial)
    Until this moment, I had forgot about the two of them. Seb and Jade I mean. Useless characters.
    Agreed. Them two were practically on the rebound from Nick and Kirsty. Jade and Nick were a good couple though I thought. Kirsty and Seb... ooh it's almost as wrong as the whole Serena and Connor thing in Neighbours *shudders*.

ReputationRep:
    ARRRRGH!! i missed jessie and marthas kiss!!! may just watch it on five on friday 30th!!

irish episode 2day wasnt great it was just hals findin out she is pregnant!!! okay major storyline but not a great show!! it cud have bn so much better!!!
    any1 no if she has a boy or girl i heard a boy!!! :rolleyes:

and zoe declared her on dying love for kim!!!

okay a lot of u have said whos ur worst H&A couple! whos ur fave couple????? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just saw a clip from Australia's 19th September episode.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh. My. God.

Sally looks absolutely devastated. I hope Dan B. takes this cancer storyline to the full level, and not have some miraculous mis-diagnosis or cure. Apparently this type of cancer is really such a massive thing in Australia.

My fave H&A couple has to be Kirsty and Kane. I'm a KK fan forever . Fantastic storylines, a plot that hooked you in.

ReputationRep:
    okay where has everybody gone????? :eek: :eek:

are the storylines really tat bad???? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!

just been busy with my damn ICT cw that is all!!!!!!!! the story lines are interstin!!! but i think it wont be after the stalker storyline! cos the momentum will slow then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chubby)
    No!!!!!!!!!!!!

just been busy with my damn ICT cw that is all!!!!!!!! the story lines are interstin!!! but i think it wont be after the stalker storyline! cos the momentum will slow then

i agree wit da whole storylines slowing down thing!! irish eposide today kim is talking to zoe on the phone and atheres a knock at her door she tells him to hang on and goes to answer the door!!! kim can hear her saying "Hello wat are you doing here (like She nos the person) and then zoe screaming for her life :eek: ...................and yes you quessed it this is where the credits pop up!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone avoid All About Soap if you don't want to read the identity of the stalker!

ReputationRep:
    but the indentity ofthe stalker is so so so obvious innit? but oh well......

ReputationRep:
    So is Scott the father of Hayleys baby then or not? Think I read something about the results being switched, so who is the real father???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Em.)
    So is Scott the father of Hayleys baby then or not? Think I read something about the results being switched, so who is the real father???
    Scott IS the real father - but the story is going to drag on for about 6 months or so - he still hasn't found out on Oz screens yet!

ReputationRep:
    stalker is revealed on irish screens this wednesday!!!! :p:

so its nxt wk 4 on five!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    stalker is revealed on irish screens this wednesday!!!! :p:

so its nxt wk 4 on five!!!
    18th October on Five as far as I am aware.

Same day as Neighbours has its 20th anniversary episode.

So that should be a great hour of soap that day!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    18th October on Five as far as I am aware.

Same day as Neighbours has its 20th anniversary episode.

So that should be a great hour of soap that day!
    Oooh, great, no college that week I can see them both all week!!

ReputationRep:
    yippe!! ireland won tonight not a great preformance but still a win not tat ye all are interested!!!

cant wait till wednesday should be an excellent show!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been neglecting this thread lately... someone posted weeks ago that

Spoiler:
    Show
    Zoe was the stalker

..but she gets killed by the stalker doesn't she? Plus I've missed a few episodes, so does she die? Or is she the stalker?

ReputationRep:
    Just keep watching and edit that post.

ReputationRep:
    Sittin down to watch the show were peter finds out who the stalker is and sally is gone missin since yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Sally found out who the stalker is but the viewers dont no yet. considerin i no who da stalker is sallys reaction was so not realistic she wasnt surprised enough!!!!

climax 2mara - cant wait

ReputationRep:
    It's zoe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caster Troy2)
    It's zoe
    way to ruin it for everybody tat didnt no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :mad:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.