Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky Chic)
    It was good on Friday's episode in the UK where Dani got found guility for attempted murder.

Does anybody know how and when she will get out?
    She gets out eventually, I think the mystery lorry driver turns up in the end. She has some issues in prison, can't really remember what though. Its all on the home and away website (http://www.homeandaway.com.au) though, look at the diary entries for January/February this year,

ReputationRep:
    Have just been reading in a magazine that Noah's gonna die. Apparently theres some ratings battle going on in Australia between Neighbours and Home and Away and to try and boost ratings Noah's gonna get murdered by a Summer Bay resident, it'll be another whodunnit style thing like the Who Killed Angie Russell storyline

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Have just been reading in a magazine that Noah's gonna die. Apparently theres some ratings battle going on in Australia between Neighbours and Home and Away and to try and boost ratings Noah's gonna get murdered by a Summer Bay resident, it'll be another whodunnit style thing like the Who Killed Angie Russell storyline
    Who do you think kills him?

Are Noah and Hayley married when this happens?

ReputationRep:
    Geez, how many people are leaving the show! That's all news to me! Hayley and Noah are married now, I'm thinking maybe the killer is this physco woman who's in the show at the moment and was stalking Dani. Yeah, there is kind of competition between Home and Away and Neighbours, although I think Home and Away is winning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funky Chic)
    Who do you think kills him?

Are Noah and Hayley married when this happens?
    I think so, the last I read from the website said they were about to get married, and this hasn't happened yet, it was just in the magazine as a 'Its going to happn' bit.

Apparently the murderer is going to be a Summer Bay resident, I'm guessing Alf, for no other reason than I think it might be amusing!

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow'e episode was last year's Australian season finale, which once again, feature the Sutherlands as the focus storyline.

New credits and a re-worked theme tune will be introduced in Monday's episode.

ReputationRep:
    WOW thats good to hear.

Hope it will be good

ReputationRep:
    home and away is very boring

ReputationRep:
    So, Noah has been killed off on Oz screens, along with Psycho Sarah and was billed as "the biggest moment in Home and Away history".

Rhys and Max have left, and new characters Dan and Josie (who is played by Laurie Foell, who used to play Angie, and is cast as her "identical cousin"! ). Dan and Josie have now been added to the credits in Oz too.

Dan's brother in the show Peter, was knocked out by Sarah, and told Leah that Vinnie was still alive! Leah is now set for a romance with Dan, whilst Jesse is rumoured to get together with Josie.

Back in the UK, and Friday's episode is set to be a big one, centering on the Hayley/Alex/Brodie love triangle. Kane and Kirsty and Rhys and Beth are also set to tie the knot in upcoming episodes.

ReputationRep:
    The guy that is stalking Dani is called Felix and he is stalking her because she found out some info about him. After that Felix is attacked and dies. His girlfriend (who is on crystal meth) then stalks Dani and the rest of the bay. Sarah (Felix's girlfriend) shoots Jesse and does a runner. No need to worry Jesse suvives but then sarah holds half the bay hostage and that is when 2 people die. Noah and Sarah! Kane, Noah & Scott try to get the gun off Sarah but don't so Sarah makes a run for it. Dani is outside and Sarah turns the gun on her. Then Noah is at the door and says Sarah's name. Sarah turns around and shoots Noah before turning the gun on her self.
    Vinnie may still be alive
    Jesse opens a bar and calls it Noah's
    Kane gets testicular cancer
    Scott proposes to Dani
    A detective called Det Peter Baker is in a coma after the Sarah incident and his brother Dan may be a love interest for Leah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeandawaybabe)
    The guy that is stalking Dani is called Felix and he is stalking her because she found out some info about him. After that Felix is attacked and dies. His girlfriend (who is on crystal meth) then stalks Dani and the rest of the bay. Sarah (Felix's girlfriend) shoots Jesse and does a runner. No need to worry Jesse suvives but then sarah holds half the bay hostage and that is when 2 people die. Noah and Sarah! Kane, Noah & Scott try to get the gun off Sarah but don't so Sarah makes a run for it. Dani is outside and Sarah turns the gun on her. Then Noah is at the door and says Sarah's name. Sarah turns around and shoots Noah before turning the gun on her self.
    Vinnie may still be alive
    Jesse opens a bar and calls it Noah's
    Kane gets testicular cancer
    Scott proposes to Dani
    A detective called Det Peter Baker is in a coma after the Sarah incident and his brother Dan may be a love interest for Leah.
    Yep - are you a UK or Aussie viewer?!

And welcome to the forums!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    :rolleyes:
    So, you got any Home and Away spoilers for us then?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    So, you got any Home and Away spoilers for us then?!
    have you seen the veryyyy controversial sally (kate ritchie) videos???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    have you seen the veryyyy controversial sally (kate ritchie) videos???
    LOL - what a topic to bring up!

But is it really her though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    LOL - what a topic to bring up!

But is it really her though?
    yes ofcourse it is, very nice too

ReputationRep:
    Noah's gonna die?!!!!!!!!!!
    He's the coolest person in there!

I like H&A but at the mo it's kinda boring,nothing is happening. This Alex-Brodie-Hayley threesome is starting to get on my nerves!I dont even know what do they see in him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelx)
    Noah's gonna die?!!!!!!!!!!
    He's the coolest person in there!

I like H&A but at the mo it's kinda boring,nothing is happening. This Alex-Brodie-Hayley threesome is starting to get on my nerves!I dont even know what do they see in him!

Sorry, but Noha is dead in the episode they have shown in OZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Sorry, but Noha is dead in the episode they have shown in OZ
    damn! Y is it always the good characters! Y cant they get rid of Alf or Coleen, i m sorry but he's jus useles and she's annoying...

Oh well,i guess I m jus gonna enjoy watching Noah(not in a dirty way) while he is still in there. I dunno how long he's gonna stay but in the UK episode him and Hayley aint back together yet. They r sooooo cute together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelx)
    damn! Y is it always the good characters! Y cant they get rid of Alf or Coleen, i m sorry but he's jus useles and she's annoying...

Oh well,i guess I m jus gonna enjoy watching Noah(not in a dirty way) while he is still in there. I dunno how long he's gonna stay but in the UK episode him and Hayley aint back together yet. They r sooooo cute together!

Alf gets bitten by a snake and dies as well.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.