Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    it was the summer bay stalker that set it up to kill them all.
    can anyone answer my question?

ReputationRep:
    This is how H&A finishes for the year on Oz screens in a couple of weeks time:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Monday: Flynn's emotional farewell to his family is captured forever. Robbie uncovers Jonah's sinister plan when he discovers the truth about The Believers - but will he be able to save Tasha before it's too late?

Tuesday: Dan makes a gamble that may cost him his son's life. Despite the warnings of her loved ones, Tasha continues to fall deeper under The Believers' spell - Will Tasha choose Jonah or Robbie in a bid to follow her heart?

Wednesday: The race is on in a desperate bid to save Ryan's life. Morag and Amanda go head-to-head when Morag gets her hands on information that could put Amanda behind bars.

Thursday: Amanda goes to drastic lengths to protect the Project 56 secret. Kim is forced to deal with his loss when he says goodbye to Baby Noah. Josh and Amanda's devious plan causes Graham to make a shocking announcement.

Friday: (2005 Series Final) As a freak storm descends on town, Summer Bay's favourite residents are rocked by a series of heartbreaking, devious and deadly decisions; Scott and Hayley bid a heartfelt goodbye to Summer Bay, Kim risk's his life to put an end to his pain, Leah is hiding a secret that could make or break her marriage, and Beth is horrified when Graham and Amanda become husband and wife! But nothing will prepare anyone for the explosive climax that will change their lives forever. PG(d) (H&A getting PG ratings is becoming more frequent now! :eek: )

UK Transmission Date: Spring

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :eek: whose Jonah???
    What happens in this week in UK??

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but the spoliers that have been posted in the last week, I can't see them!!! Don't know why, everytime I press 'show' it comes up blank on all of them! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    it was the summer bay stalker that set it up to kill them all.
    can anyone answer my question?
    but who was the stalker?

ReputationRep:
    zoe was...that lady that was the nurse i think she was a nurse and she went out with kim. you know the one that talked too much
    her real lame was eva i think :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    zoe was...that lady that was the nurse i think she was a nurse and she went out with kim. you know the one that talked too much
    her real lame was eva i think :confused:
    Eve Jacobsen is the name you're looking for.

ReputationRep:
    what does she look like?

ReputationRep:
    you sure youve watched home and away before?
    erm she had i think it was blondish curly hair.
    there was only one nurse who never knew how to keep her trap shut and was always talking all the time.
    she was also the person who told everyone that hayley was pregnant cos she shouted it out in the surf club or at noahs i cant remember.

ReputationRep:
    i told you i havent wtched it in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages and i odnt actully watch it anymore! and omg hayley is pregnany! :eek:

ok sorry for being so behind

ReputationRep:
    sorry i didnt see you say you haddnt see it in ages.
    yes shes having a baby and because of the stalker she switched the paternity results so everyone thinks its kims baby when its actaully scotts.
    she didnt know who the dad was cos she slept with them around the same time

ReputationRep:
    missed todays and yesterdays :bawling: i had my tutor round what happened?
    SCx

ReputationRep:
    jesse was rushed to hospital because he tried to kill himself. josie is trying to save the bay from the macklins but brett knows as to what shes upto. nobody knows exept scott that she's really on the bay's side and not bretts. irene and beth are friends again. dan split up with leah after he found out jesse slept at leah's and leah didn't tell him about it. alf spoke to dan about leah, lets hope dan changes his mind and goes back to her. hayley found the box with the things jesse hid in the store room to blow up the macklinds with but hayley told josie about it
    i think thats all that happened! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    woah i would of never of thought that josie was on the bays side.
    how could dan and leah not get back together.
    it be a crime

ReputationRep:
    thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    thats ok it looks like josie and jesse are going to get back together, i hope they do! and it looks like poor rics got trouble on his hands with this so called mate of his!

ReputationRep:
    I hate lectures! I haven't seen home and away for about 3 whole days now!! *withdrawal symptoms*

ReputationRep:
    but dont the repeats come on on a saturday

ReputationRep:
    Rag rade on saturdays evenings are for television!

ReputationRep:
    lucky me, i can watch home and away every day and never miss an episode so if anyone wants to know whats going on, just ask!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.