Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    oops soz, just saw ur post
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq....repu#faq_reput tells you everything you need to know

ReputationRep:
    I think i understand it now.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    no probs

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    Please help me!
    I watch H&A all the time, but I had to miss the whole week (I was away). Before I left, Josie Russell was like the greatest evil, when I cam back - everybody's friend :eek: What was the deal with her and Brett Macklin Corporation?? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Hi!
    Please help me!
    I watch H&A all the time, but I had to miss the whole week (I was away). Before I left, Josie Russell was like the greatest evil, when I cam back - everybody's friend :eek: What was the deal with her and Brett Macklin Corporation?? Thanks!
    She was in fact working against Brett. She and Stefan (the weird one who worked for that rich guy, and came on to Dani) were trying to expose Brett as a con. He was planning to bury loads of toxic chemicals under the new resort. He found out what Josie was up to, and tried to throw her off a cliff. She survived, and was saved by Scott (who she'd told the plan to when he overheard a conversation with Stefan.) So, to some it up, she risked her neck to save the bay. everyone's happy, except Colleen, who wanted her new house, and won't get her money back now!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh I see. Thanks Shinyhappy!

ReputationRep:
    colleen has got her caravan back now, all thanks to tasha!
    i hope hayley and scott do get married. :rolleyes:
    they would make a lovely couple!
    i hope cassie and ric kiss and make up because they are 2 of a kind and they should be together! :p:
    god i'm so glued to home and away i'm gonna miss it when this season ends :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    when the season ends?!?!?!?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    im sooo gutted cos i love h+a but my tv at uni wont pick up channel 5!!! but cos of all the nice ppl on here i feel like i still no wats going on so at least wen i get home i can watch it!!!

ReputationRep:
    awww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god to todays home and away.
    matilda is such a fool tho i hope she doesnt get hurt

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:
    shes soo stupid! But who was that in the Van?? :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    god knows :confused:
    im glad that boy got a good kicking for drugging matilda

ReputationRep:
    lol agree! but he might do something to Ric for beating him up?

ReputationRep:
    Today's season finale in Oz was good but not very cliffhnager-thrilling though there were stories left hanging.

What is more exciting though is the trailer for next year's H&A - a cyclone hits the Bay and it looks like a lot of money has been spent on this, for stunts and action sequences - one person won't make it says the announcer.

That's likely to be Flynn I'd say.

H&A does look good though - some good stories ahead on our screens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol agree! but he might do something to Ric for beating him up?
    probably but only time will tell

ReputationRep:
    what i meant by end of season was home and away ends soon and it wont be back till next year. its not fair, why can't it run all the time like the rest of the soaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwe1fan!)
    what i meant by end of season was home and away ends soon and it wont be back till next year. its not fair, why can't it run all the time like the rest of the soaps?
    never knew that :eek: has it done that before??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwe1fan!)
    H&A is running through Christmas as it usually does on Five - Five even show it on Christmas Day (if it is a weekday).

There is no 'end of season' for us UK viewers.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.