Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angelx)
    Noah's gonna die?!!!!!!!!!!
    He's the coolest person in there!

I like H&A but at the mo it's kinda boring,nothing is happening. This Alex-Brodie-Hayley threesome is starting to get on my nerves!I dont even know what do they see in him!
    Watch tonight's episode - when the love triangle reaches a climax!

As for Noah and Hayley - they'll be getting back together soon, and he'll be on our screens until around May, before he leaves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Alf gets bitten by a snake and dies as well.
    Oh man,so many ppl have died or are gonna die in this soap!!! Although I aint gonna miss Alf much and his fave saying 'a funny way of showing it' :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Oh man,so many ppl have died or are gonna die in this soap!!! Although I aint gonna miss Alf much and his fave saying 'a funny way of showing it' :rolleyes:
    No, angelx, Alf isn't leaving the show!

"Stone the flaming crows" is probably the best of the Alfisms!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Watch tonight's episode - when the love triangle reaches a climax!

As for Noah and Hayley - they'll be getting back together soon, and he'll be on our screens until around May, before he leaves.
    Yeah, finaly poor Hayley saw it all!I'm kinda happy tho' cos I couldnt watch her, going after Alex anymore. She was jus trying to please him all the time, like she's done smth wrong and had to make up for it.

And Noah was trying to tell Hayley that he still loves her....awwwwwwwwwwww aint he sweet

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, finaly poor Hayley saw it all!I'm kinda happy tho' cos I couldnt watch her, going after Alex anymore. She was jus trying to please him all the time, like she's done smth wrong and had to make up for it.

And Noah was trying to tell Hayley that he still loves her....awwwwwwwwwwww aint he sweet
    LOL - well that wasn't exactly the episode I was thinking about, but it was good, nonetheless.

Next week's episodes are going to lead to the climax to the storyline!

ReputationRep:
    didnt the 'whats_the_411' say Alf is gonna die???!!!
    got my hopes up! sorry to sound horrible

''Stone the flaming crows'' LOLLLL

u seem to know him quite well

ReputationRep:
    LOL - well that wasn't exactly the episode I was thinking about, but it was good, nonetheless.

Next week's episodes are going to lead to the climax to the storyline!
    cool, look forward to that! dont tell me whats it bout tho'

ReputationRep:
    didnt the 'whats_the_411' say Alf is gonna die???!!!
    got my hopes up! sorry to sound horrible

''Stone the flaming crows'' LOLLLL

u seem to know him quite well
    LOL - he's the Home and Away legend!

As for Whats_the_411.....well, er, he likes to play around with the characters!

ReputationRep:
    i hate alf and donald

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i hate alf and donald
    And why is that?

Donald is not a regular any more by the way.

ReputationRep:
    And why is that?

Donald is not a regular any more by the way.
    alf says all this stuff that only aussies understand, and he has a annoying voice. he always used to pick on vinnie. his wife was even worse!

donald was a grumpy old man, and his face and hair were just wrong

ReputationRep:
    i thought theaman (what is your real name??) made both the spoiler threads, just looked and you didnt make either :confused:

so aman no entertainment for us tonight???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    alf says all this stuff that only aussies understand, and he has a annoying voice. he always used to pick on vinnie. his wife was even worse!

donald was a grumpy old man, and his face and hair were just wrong
    Alf and Donald are/were both great characters; Ailsa was okay too.

And then there's Vinnie.......one of the best H&A characters that has ever been in the show!

Were you a Vinnie fan?

ReputationRep:
    LOL - he's the Home and Away legend!

As for Whats_the_411.....well, er, he likes to play around with the characters!

LOL, ur a joker theaman

anyway i m new to this forum so thnx for the lil warning bout 'whats_the_411''

ReputationRep:
    Alf and Donald are/were both great characters; Ailsa was okay too.

And then there's Vinnie.......one of the best H&A characters that has ever been in the show!

Were you a Vinnie fan?
    Vinnie was gooooooooood and some1 on this forum has been saying there is a possibility of him being alive, is this true?

ReputationRep:
    Vinnie was gooooooooood and some1 on this forum has been saying there is a possibility of him being alive, is this true?
    Yes, he is, Detective Baker told Leah, before he passed out, and then Dan confirmed it.

Oh wait.

That's another story!

ReputationRep:
    Were you a Vinnie fan?
    yeh he WAS my best character, so funny.

i also USED to like irene, gypsy, will smith lol, sally , curtis, sam, pippa. who used to be the babes of the 1994-2000 period? i used to like all them too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    yeh he WAS my best character, so funny.

i also USED to like irene, gypsy, will smith lol, sally , curtis, sam, pippa. who used to be the babes of the 1994-2000 period? i used to like all them too
    There was Shannon, Selina, and Chloe in there, among others.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, he is, Detective Baker told Leah, before he passed out, and then Dan confirmed it.

Oh wait.

That's another story!
    Oh cool!!! hope he comes back!

but hey some1 else been saying Leah is gonna date some other guy after her and J break up....arrgggggghhhhh this is jus so complicated

BTW i remeber episodes when V's dad was stalking Leah, leaving the flowers and all that.....that was jus freaking me out, I really thought that Vinnie was alive at that point

ReputationRep:
    There was Shannon, Selina, and Chloe.
    yeh shannon was super nice, selina was good but her face was a bit :confused: , chloe was super nice (link not working) there were some others but i've forgotten.
    when i ever watch it now (by mistake) i like vinnies wife, some women with a nice body(very short black hair) and hayley?? i think. then theres some that live at the house were pippa used to live, they are also nice

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.