Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    one thing im not getting is does hayley die then cos i was watching it the otehr day and they were saying theres a chance she could if she has the baby but i saw pics of a baby that jojo irish posted and whough hmm is that hayleys and if so where is she

ReputationRep:
    No problem sexyke! i was slighty confused bout that one too but it will make sense once you see how Robbie will be acting as a result of trying to come to terms wit married life!!!

Sheen where have you been?? hayley has been recast! Bec Caw wanted to leave put H&A producers didnt want to lose the character so the girl in the photo holdin the baby is actually the NEW hayley!! who so wont live up to Bec's standaries!! hope tat clears it up for you!! there is a lot in there i no it took ages to write it all out!!!! but it is the season of good will and all!!!!! will try find more spoilers for you guys!!!! runs quickly out the door while still typing this (really look hand) and really bad jokes! will go now and hang my head in shame!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    No problem sexyke! i was slighty confused bout that one too but it will make sense once you see how Robbie will be acting as a result of trying to come to terms wit married life!!!

Sheen where have you been?? hayley has been recast! Bec Caw wanted to leave put H&A producers didnt want to lose the character so the girl in the photo holdin the baby is actually the NEW hayley!! who so wont live up to Bec's standaries!! hope tat clears it up for you!! there is a lot in there i no it took ages to write it all out!!!! but it is the season of good will and all!!!!! will try find more spoilers for you guys!!!! runs quickly out the door while still typing this (really look hand) and really bad jokes! will go now and hang my head in shame!!!
    thanks. sorry ive been away with the clouds haha hmm actaully i dont know where i've been.
    and EURGH!! to the new hayley.
    i want the old hayley back....plus shes prettier.
    haha i dont think it will ever get used to seeing that lady as hayley hmm

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i no! but at lest the producers went for some1 completly different who might make the role their own!! instead of some1 who looks like Hayley (well Bec)!!

today in ireland;
    Great fun seein chole again (pity i no wat is goin to happen to her).

Sheen do u watch CSI by any cahnce???

ReputationRep:

Sheen do u watch CSI by any cahnce???
    nah i dont.
    i used to ages ago but somehow stopped :confused:

ReputationRep:
    im addicated to it..............actually worse than H&A!!!!!!! if thats possible..........

and dont get me started on father ted and Fawlty towers!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It's ashame they don't keep the real hayley although she's preggy in real life so i guess shes gotta take a while out of the show. our tv mag said hayley's real life husband will be coming into it but he hasnt yet :confused:
    does anyone know if jesse dies? i hope he doesnt coz he plays a great character.
    and what happends to chloe? her ex is a nasty guy if jesse survives i hope he kills her ex!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: father ted rocks!! :p:

back to H&A.... Troy?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    im addicated to it..............actually worse than H&A!!!!!!! if thats possible..........

and dont get me started on father ted and Fawlty towers!!!!!!!!!
    I love father ted....and what ive seen of fawlty towers that pretty cool too.

ReputationRep:
    SC; Troy is Chole's ex! he isnt happy tat she broke it off so he comes to find her!! he is also abusive!!

WWE1FAN; Jessie doesn't die but something happens to him as this storyline with Chole and Troy is leading up to Jessie's exit!!

ReputationRep:
    that's sad that he's leaving home and away :bawling:
    over the next few weeks should be good though!

ReputationRep:
    darn missed todays ep, what happened?

ReputationRep:
    Shock Horror i missed todays ep too....................... :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Shock Horror i missed todays ep too....................... :eek: :eek:
    me three

ReputationRep:
    It's a really bad day for us.............. isn't it??

ReputationRep:
    Hayley found out that Scott was with Josie when they found jessie on the beach. Hayley told Scott that them being together wouldnt work cos its kims baby. Josie found the file that tells the truth about the father but scott has told her to leave him alone so we dont know how she will tell him.

Chloes daughter arrived. Sally took her to the diner and left chloe on her own cos they thought troy had been arrested. Troy turned up (he made the call saying he had been arrested pretedning to be a police officer) Chloe ran away from him, just as he was about to hurt her jessie came over and saved her.

Hope i havent missed anything, my memory is blurry today (drank way too much last nite!)

ReputationRep:
    thanks!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanx SexyKe!!

ReputationRep:
    I fink Ric and Cassie are such a sweet couple!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh)
    I fink Ric and Cassie are such a sweet couple!!
    :ditto:

what happened today again?

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.