Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Another great episode today which was good both in terms of writing and story-telling.

If you missed this episode, it's repeated as usual, tomorrow at midday on Five, as well as the omnibus on Saturday morning.

ReputationRep:
    I loved the ep for Alf's Birthday. All the old faces in that montage was brillant and put in at the rite moment.

Yeah does any1 no who tat Sarah was cuz i dont???

Just watched Chole die today (are Ireland behind England Now then??)

Irene played it very well!! Barry was a bit wooden on the beach IMO!!

Alf also was great!!

Okay i missed the one where Pippa offered something to Sally!! so wat was it??

ReputationRep:
    arghh i missed Alf's bday and so many eps :bawling: what happened? whats this with Chloe and Martha = car crash? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    I loved the ep for Alf's Birthday. All the old faces in that montage was brillant and put in at the rite moment.

Yeah does any1 no who tat Sarah was cuz i dont???

Just watched Chole die today (are Ireland behind England Now then??)

Irene played it very well!! Barry was a bit wooden on the beach IMO!!

Alf also was great!!

Okay i missed the one where Pippa offered something to Sally!! so wat was it??
    Seems you are two episodes behind England, yes.

Sarah was in it ages ago, and used to go out with a guy called Tug, who was a bit of a thug (writers probably thought of that rhyme at the time) and mellowed him, and I think (and Irene was confused as well) they got married.

Pippa offered Sally ownership of the Caravan Park I think - not sure on that one.

--------------

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    arghh i missed Alf's bday and so many eps :bawling: what happened? whats this with Chloe and Martha = car crash? :eek:
    Car crash coming back from Alf's surprised birthday - Chloe driving, Alf front seat passenger and Martha, Ric and Kim in back.

Martha serioulsy injured and Chloe killed from blood clot in arm.

ReputationRep:
    omg i JUST realised what threads with "spoilers" in the title mean .....

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Theaman!!

Still confused on the whole Sarah thing but Tug sounds kinda formiler (spelling)!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Seems you are two episodes behind England, yes.

Sarah was in it ages ago, and used to go out with a guy called Tug, who was a bit of a thug (writers probably thought of that rhyme at the time) and mellowed him, and I think (and Irene was confused as well) they got married.

Pippa offered Sally ownership of the Caravan Park I think - not sure on that one.

--------------

Car crash coming back from Alf's surprised birthday - Chloe driving, Alf front seat passenger and Martha, Ric and Kim in back.

:eek: i missed so much!

Iceman_jondoe - :rofl: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Iceman_jondoe but wat hav YOU just relised????

--------------

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Sorry to rub it in but you missed such a great ep!!!! Better than the the stalker IMO!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Five have apparently axed the Saturday omnibus! :eek:

Not good news at all - lets just hope that is all they axe.

ReputationRep:
    well i hope they don't axe the whole programme from uk. i know home and away has millions of viewers in uk so i hope they keep the soap. imagine all the unhappy people missing out on the best soap on t.v, not great. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wwe1fan!)
    well i hope they don't axe the whole programme from uk. i know home and away has millions of viewers in uk so i hope they keep the soap. imagine all the unhappy people missing out on the best soap on t.v, not great. :bawling:
    It is consistently one of their highest-rating programmes, so ratings-wise, I don't think it is a worry.

It is the money factor that is the worry - Five pump millions of pounds into the show, and with their plans for spin-off channels, I just hope they don't see stopping their funding of H&A as a way of solving their money problems.

But, then again, you could say H&A is key to Five's success.

Either way, this is an off-screen storyline to watch....

ReputationRep:
    Hope they dont axe it completly for you guys

Does anyone

Spoiler:
    Show
    If Irene gets custody of Olivia?? Do her n Barry split up over it??
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)

It was Jesse!!!! O... M... G...!!!

ReputationRep:
    it was jesse!! omg thank u whoever posted that. i love spoilers coz sometimes i miss the show

ReputationRep:
    lol, someone said it was jesse a few pages back.... today's ep will be a good 1

ReputationRep:
    does any 1 no wen hayley finds out bout scott bein the real father????? its sooo annoyin watchin hayley n kim wen it should be scott!!! does noah( the baby) die? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadie)
    does any 1 no wen hayley finds out bout scott bein the real father????? its sooo annoyin watchin hayley n kim wen it should be scott!!! does noah( the baby) die? :confused:
    We'll see it around April time on our screens.

--------------

Today's episode was brilliant - even though I knew he did it, I thought it was very well written and also very well acted by Ben Unwin, who plays Jesse.

ReputationRep:
    thts so long lol. i cant wait to c this cycolone thingy thts in the OZ next yr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadie)
    thts so long lol. i cant wait to c this cycolone thingy thts in the OZ next yr
    We'll see that in May on our screens - we've closed the gap on Oz episodes to 4 months now.

ReputationRep:
    o thts dead gd lol. im totaly addicted now

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.