theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Who is Dudley?

Spoiler:
Show
The man that Dan owes a lot of money to - a debt he built up when he started gambling. Thhis guy kidnapped Dan's son Ryan, and has just escaped from a police car and is looking for Dan......
Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey thanks Theaman!

do u no who Corey is?? apart from the fact tat he will be poisioning irene i cant find anything on this guy from my normal sources!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
Hey thanks Theaman!

do u no who Corey is?? apart from the fact tat he will be poisioning irene i cant find anything on this guy from my normal sources!
Who is Corey?

Spoiler:
Show
A friend and colleague of Jack's in the police force - his dad was sent to prison and Irene was on the jury (she went off a couple of months ago to go on jury duty) and Corey is trying to get back at every single member of the jury that helped to send his Dad to jail
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Poor Irene - But sounds for a good plotline tho! Slighty stalkery again but it works for me
x-Jodie-x
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
omg! i cant wait! soooo good lately! i cant believe Jesse was the one who hit chloes car! :0
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ImaginaryFriend)
I Love Robbie!!!!!
im sorry my friend posted this.
Jojo im not annoyed at you, your spoilers are really good

Im going on holiday to Australia and as my family are big fans of the show were going to visit the locations they film at, especially the beach just hope i run into a few characters
nadie
Report 13 years ago
i love readin wat every 1 says but i keep loosin the site . how old is matilda in realy life if cassie was 22 :O so shockd by tht 1. has any 1 managed 2 find who is killd in the cycolne ????
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Nadie - do u not a a history page on your computer? Don't no who gets killed yrt but it wont b long till some1 does.......they always find out!

Maddie in real life is actually the same age as her character - both 15. She (real life) will be 16 in July. I couldn't believe she was younger than me.....the mind bloogles sometimes........for example.........

Barry Hyde in real life is goin to be 57 this year!!!!!!!!!!!
Podge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What happened when Ric n Cassie slept together?! Wouldn't mind if it was me instead of her!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Is it not something like he cant preform or something to that nature
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
awwww bless her, she felt loved
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I cud be wrong on the Ric N Cassie sitiution!
theaman
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lovely right hook from Irene in today's episode.
SexyKe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My god im confused; just read three pages worth and feel like my heads spinning. Not going to able to watch anymore; start working in evenings soon and at uni at lunchtimish most days. Was hoping to rely to omnibus but i guess not hurumph. Just have to kep up to date using here and the occasional episode when i can
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh you'll be missing a lot!!
I know the plots a major thing right now but im kinda fed up with Barry and Irene keep bickering at each other. I can see both sides but i wish they would just call a truce!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey! Bored of Irene n Barry eh...... they are soon going to part ways i think over the whole custody thing!!!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
New Spoliers;

Spoiler:
Show
Diana does get custody of Olivia.

Spoiler:
Show
Martha gets Morag to represent Jessie.

Spoiler:
Show
James Fraser will return - he is the executor of Chloe's will - and there is something in it tat will change everything...

Spoiler:
Show
Ric thinks tat Cassie is cheating

Spoiler:
Show
James is to get custody of Olivia - as outlined in Chloe's will!!

Spoiler:
Show
Tash n Robbie are to move into Josie's old flat

Spoiler:
Show
Dan nearly falls off a cliff at a camping trip with Scott and Flynn

Spoiler:
Show
Scott n Flynn manage to pull him back over the top

Spoiler:
Show
Flynn loses his balance and falls over the cliff side - he isnt moving wen Scott n Dan look down.

Spoiler:
Show
Cuz of the fall; a branch has impaled all the way through Flynn's abdomen.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
SexyKe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Damn having to spread rep around; you would have got some for that fantastic set of spoilers otherwise jojo. I wana watch *goes off in a sulk*
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SexyKe)
Damn having to spread rep around; you would have got some for that fantastic set of spoilers otherwise jojo. I wana watch *goes off in a sulk*
Only doin my job......hee hee
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Hey more spoliers for u guys:

Spoiler:
Show
Ric n Cassie are the leads in Colleen's play - a rip off of romeo n juilet - will this push them back together

Spoiler:
Show
Kim's managed to track down a copy of his mother's birth cert and a missing person's notice to her...asking her to get in touch and saying how hard it was for her after Jonathon......who is he...

Spoiler:
Show
Kim starts asking Hyde some quetions about his mother...Hyde doesnt say much...

Spoiler:
Show
Once Kim leaves Hyde makes a phone call....
Hyde -
Hi, it's me. Kim's asking questions.......What will I do?......

Spoiler:
Show
Flynn has a dream while still in hos ..... he is chasing Sally... she stops and kneels down at something... a grave stone.... with the name FLYNN SAUNDERS on it....

ENJOY!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1066)
79.02%
Leave (283)
20.98%

Watched Threads