Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    :-o if theyre not seeing the dead theyre dreaming of them!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been on holiday for 2 weeks since 21st of December, I've missed so much
    I've read all the spoilers but they didn't tell me much with all the new names...

Can some nice person tell me what happened?? The last things I've seen:

- Matilda finds out that Rob and Tasha are married
    - The teens get ready for Alf's Birthday party and he doesn't know
    - Scott destroys the letter from Josie saying the baby is his
    - Hayley and Kim can't decide wheter to go out
    - Ric and Cassie are back together after a dinner at home
    - Peter finds out Amanda is evil, the wedding is saved, and Peter will prob. reconcile with his parents

What happened to them after that? And did I miss the hurricane?? It's hard to tell when people comment on the past episodes or give out spoilers...

Thanks

EDIT: Am watching todays episode now... Why on earth is Tasha all weird with Beth? What happened berween them?

ReputationRep:
    No the cyclone doesnt happen for a while yet.
    Rob and Tasha are trying to make living together work especially with all the expenses.
    The party went well until everyone went home. Someone headed straight for chloes car which had ric, martha, alf, chloe and kim in. Everyone was alright apart from Martha who has spinal injuries until Chloe died without any notice...if that makes sense? It turns out it was jesse in the other car, and once he figured it out he gave himself up to the police.
    Chloes kid, Olivia is now staying with Irene but that changed in the latest ep. If you watch them during the afternoon then you'll see it tomorrow.
    Hayley and Kim are still together and not much is going on with scott.
    Ric and Cassie are still going good.
    Peter has left again.
    Hope this helps?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like its Flynn who gets killed in the cyclone.

New credits on the way for H&A in Oz next week - we'll see them in May on UK screens.

ReputationRep:
    I just knew it!! His Illness or IN the cyclone tho??

ReputationRep:
    ok thats defeats my theory of how kim goes out of the show then...soo... any ideas on that one?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he leaves to look for his mother or the fall out from tryin to find her causes him to leave........

ReputationRep:
    I thought he left once he found out the baby isnt his. And wasnt that meant to happen when he was in hospital?? (e.g after the crash).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ImaginaryFriend

ReputationRep:
    tis ok. you caught up now?

ReputationRep:
    Ep, I think so.
    Shame I missed the car crash episode

ReputationRep:
    What did that txt msg that Ric was reading say??????

ReputationRep:
    Have found more details on the cyclone;

Spoiler:
    Show

# Alf attempts to organise everyone to protect themsleves before the cyclone hits.

# Ric races out into the storm to search for Cassie, ignoring everyones pleas to stay indoor.

# Sally is electrocuted and Flynn and Alf find her on the ground, unconcious.

# Kylie visits Kim in the hospital and Hyde vents his anger at her for leading his son astray.

# Morag deleves deep and discovers Josh and Amanda's plan.

Plus H&A is back on Aussie screens on the 16th so not tat long to wait to find out gets killed....... :eek:

AND

Spoiler:
    Show
    I found a sneak preview film clip for the cyclone - only thing was i cud only hear it! :mad: I heard RIC's name being called out many times and then some1 saying 'I cant get a pulse'........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naoimh)
    What did that txt msg that Ric was reading say??????
    "Thanks, I had a great time. Ric will never know"

ReputationRep:
    I've got a question: how did the storyline with Diesel and Sally finish? Did he withdraw the accusations?

ReputationRep:
    hi just new here but does any1 know what happens to kim about this whole mother thing

ReputationRep:
    Enjoy these pics from the first new week in OZ
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Where has every1 gone????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    Where has every1 gone????
    :ditto: people are busy with Jan exams I expect :confused:

Do you know how the storyline with Sally and Diesel finshes? Did he withdraw the accusations??? Thanks. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Not sure - but i do remember Hyde takin him to one side and tellin him off and sayin tat he was ruinin Sally's life and he was a worthless piece of a person if he went through with the accusation - so maybe tat made him drop it!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.