Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lostinfantasies)
    Don't know about anyone else, but I find there's absolutely NO chemistry between Jack and Martha...

The "she's pretending to hate him/he's being all arrogant and knows she actually likes him" thing feels too forced, IMO.
    I sorta agree, but I reckon once they both stop playing about it'll be a bit of a better storyline. Meanwhile, Maddie and Lucas should just get together already lol.

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: Maddie and Lucas are gonna be a sweet pair

And I never liked Cassie anyway, Jack suits her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    :ditto: Maddie and Lucas are gonna be a sweet pair

And I never liked Cassie anyway, Jack suits her.
    yeah i agree they will make a cute pair *sighs*
    to be honest i dont know what any guy would see in cassie.
    and i cant believe that amanda is up to her old tricks again and everyone seems to think shes turned over a new leaf :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    yeah i agree they will make a cute pair *sighs*
    to be honest i dont know what any guy would see in cassie.
    and i cant believe that amanda is up to her old tricks again and everyone seems to think shes turned over a new leaf :rolleyes:
    I agree with everything you have said!
    I used to think that Maddie and Ric should of been together, but this is such a better pairing.
    And Cassie... eh! Get that leathered face stick of a woman off our screens please. My friend and I love to mock her (despite being a fictional character lol).
    I tend to turn over when Amanda comes on :p:

ReputationRep:
    i think cassie has a spam head ahaha

ReputationRep:
    i hate that shes making ric feel crap.
    nout much is going on in home and away at the mo but given what we know will happen in the future with hayley and her new life, she seems a bit...easily swayed when it comes to scott and kim. hum...
    so at the moment my only reason for watching is maddie and lucas awwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    Hey still dont wheather you guys like my pics that i post or not???

But these ones are just too good......
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    and these....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veryrandom)
    And Cassie... eh! Get that leathered face stick of a woman off our screens please.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode just made me hate Cassie even more.
    Stupid Aden. Stupid leather bag.
    Poor Ric.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Everyone! Who watched todays ep?

ReputationRep:
    me me i did!

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe amanda killed that guy then trashed the place to make it look like he broke in.
    i hope she gets caught and everyone find out what a ***** she is

ReputationRep:
    i cant believe everyone has forgiven her for nearly cancelling Dans wedding!! cheeky little...

Btw Christina (jojo) thanks for the pics

ReputationRep:
    Love the pics, keep um coming. I want the omnibus back; either that or a DVD recorder with hard drive so i could record the whole weeks then veg on sunday and watch them!! Cant believe i got a stupid job tht inteferes with H&A viewing.

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Flynn's death is to be screened in Oz on Monday - looks very emotional indeed.

Beth's father Graham, who had previously married Amanda, finds out about her scheming, and her affair with Josh West. However, before he can do anything about it, he collapses and dies. A fight is on between Amanada and the Hunters for his money....

Meanwhile Tasha is trapped by a cult she has got herself into called The Believers, and soon becomes trapped in a blazing inferno....

Peter Baker returns and he wants Leah, and even begins stalking her in a bid to win her back! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone think that Kims mum in the picture is the same actresses who plays Janea (or however its spelt) in Neighbours?

ReputationRep:
    Well here u go guys.... ENJOY....
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    ooOoO woo! whats with the final justice pic or am i being stupid?

ReputationRep:
    1000 posts of the H&A thread - wooo!

Spoiler:
    Show
    In addition to the cyclone, yet ANOTHER major disaster is reported to be planned for H&A this year! :eek: What an unsafe place to live Summer Bay is! :p:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.