Home and Away *Spoilers*

Watch
MrFulton
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Shaun.)
Damn, I completely forgot about the new Hayley.

Gonna have to tune in tomorrow, I hate it when they change characters and it is even worse when it is one that I like, and the old Flynn was great and I've never liked the Flynn that is in it now. :mad:
I disagree, thought the new flynn had far more character and personality! Don't like the new Hayley, and yes, Cassie is bloody scary! And has Kit put on weight?
tanusha-tomsk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wait a minute, there was an "old Flynn"???? Never new that!! Anybody have a picture?

And what's with Leah's fringe??
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have picture of old flynn will post it soon...

Speakin of old and new parts anyone remember the actress tat stepped in for Selina wen she was sick with broncitis at least they looked like each other .....
I dont like the new Hayley either.

Sorry but Lucus and Madilda make me sick........its almost Nick and Jade all over again......
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
Wait a minute, there was an "old Flynn"???? Never new that!! Anybody have a picture?
Here is the old Flynn with two ladys
Attached files
SexyKe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
There was an old Kit as well wasnt there. She went away for a few weeks and when se came back she was a different actress.
SexyKe
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by UrBan_rOsE)
i cant seem to rmbr that
Could just be me losing the plot!
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)

:eek: :eek: :eek: no waaay! LOL thanks!
Legend22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I watched Home and Away today, haven't watched any of the episodes for a while, so who is Amanda giving the money to?

And Beth over-reacted today when she wouldn't let Amanda stay at the house! And I saw the new Hayley on the credits, awful!
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^
Well there was this Irish guy, he broke into Irene's house and Amanda heard about that. She wanted Dan and Scott to feel sorry for her and initiated attack at her new place (tied herself up) and described that guy. When they caught him he had an alibi for this night and they let him go. So he comes to Dan's, finds Amanda and asks why she said it was him. She is scared and offers him money. But nothing is enough! So he calls again, and when she meets him she gives him money ($2000 short) and drives away, he tries to stop her and she rans over him accidently. [Havent seen a couple of eps after that].

So, I'm guessing it's either him or some creditors - she has a debt of $10 000.
Legend22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ah, I remember when she ran him over but I never seen an episode after that so assumed he was dead, that is why I am confused, lol.
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
^
Who's Josh? The Irish guy could be dead, I'm not sure lol!
Lisa85
Report 14 years ago
Hello,

The Irish guy is dead. the police came and told amanda and Dan that he had died trying to get away after breaking in to Dan and Leahs house. So Amanda gets away with running him over.:mad:

I dont think Beth over reacted to Scott askin Amanda to stay, Amandas horrible. Shes nice to Beth in front of Scott then when she's alone with her she says snide comments to Beth.:hmmm:
tbm
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Kit looks really different! Looks like shes had some sort of make over, her skin is really nice and she looks like shes lost weight!
Lettuce
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
WOW i haven't watched home and away for ages, and erm Hayley has changed. I hate it when people get replaced by someone who is completely different.
Amoeba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
WOW he looks great ! imagine having doctors like that ... :p:
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Amoeba I prefer the old Flynn aswell................much more Yummier than Joel.....

There was an old Kit aswell.....will try to locate picture....
Amoeba
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I missed a few episodes when i was on holiday, could someone tell me why kirsty and kane left ? was it b'cuz of his illness ? and where have they gone ?

Slowly the entire sutherland family left the show, wonder if we will ever see them again.
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
They secretely got married, then Kane found out he had cancer and Kirsty got pregnant. Kane's dad who was in town robbed a bank or something to pay off his debt. Kane picked him up in the middle of the road at night (he didn't know it was him at first), dad got into the car and threw his bag (with stolen money) on the back seat. Kane realised what happened and threw dad out of the car, and Kane was later stopped by police for speeding. The police man noticed an open bag with money and arrested Kane!!! His dad didn't come forward before trial but ran away, and Kane was given bail to spend last night with Kirsty. They ran away that same night to have a future. Kane was proclaimed guilty - it's good they managed to leave before he was imprisoned. Sad story, dad is a *******.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hey more Pic's for you guys....

Not enjoying Beth in H&A lately any1 agree??
Sheen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah beth is great but i cant believe that she believes what amanda was saying about not having out alcohol in kits drink.
god id love to slap amanda shes such a *****!!
arghhh when will someone find out whats going on.
i feel so sorry for kit that is her name right?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (61)
51.69%
Yes, but I want to swap them (10)
8.47%
No, but I know who I want to choose (14)
11.86%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (30)
25.42%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (3)
2.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed