Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun.)
    Damn, I completely forgot about the new Hayley.

Gonna have to tune in tomorrow, I hate it when they change characters and it is even worse when it is one that I like, and the old Flynn was great and I've never liked the Flynn that is in it now. :mad:
    I disagree, thought the new flynn had far more character and personality! Don't like the new Hayley, and yes, Cassie is bloody scary! And has Kit put on weight?

ReputationRep:
    Wait a minute, there was an "old Flynn"???? Never new that!! Anybody have a picture?

And what's with Leah's fringe??

ReputationRep:
    Have picture of old flynn will post it soon...

Speakin of old and new parts anyone remember the actress tat stepped in for Selina wen she was sick with broncitis at least they looked like each other .....
    I dont like the new Hayley either.

Sorry but Lucus and Madilda make me sick........its almost Nick and Jade all over again......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Wait a minute, there was an "old Flynn"???? Never new that!! Anybody have a picture?
    Here is the old Flynn with two ladys
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    There was an old Kit as well wasnt there. She went away for a few weeks and when se came back she was a different actress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UrBan_rOsE)
    i cant seem to rmbr that
    Could just be me losing the plot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)

:eek: :eek: :eek: no waaay! LOL thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I watched Home and Away today, haven't watched any of the episodes for a while, so who is Amanda giving the money to?

And Beth over-reacted today when she wouldn't let Amanda stay at the house! And I saw the new Hayley on the credits, awful!

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Well there was this Irish guy, he broke into Irene's house and Amanda heard about that. She wanted Dan and Scott to feel sorry for her and initiated attack at her new place (tied herself up) and described that guy. When they caught him he had an alibi for this night and they let him go. So he comes to Dan's, finds Amanda and asks why she said it was him. She is scared and offers him money. But nothing is enough! So he calls again, and when she meets him she gives him money ($2000 short) and drives away, he tries to stop her and she rans over him accidently. [Havent seen a couple of eps after that].

So, I'm guessing it's either him or some creditors - she has a debt of $10 000.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, I remember when she ran him over but I never seen an episode after that so assumed he was dead, that is why I am confused, lol.

ReputationRep:
    ^
    Who's Josh? The Irish guy could be dead, I'm not sure lol!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

The Irish guy is dead. the police came and told amanda and Dan that he had died trying to get away after breaking in to Dan and Leahs house. So Amanda gets away with running him over.:mad:

I dont think Beth over reacted to Scott askin Amanda to stay, Amandas horrible. Shes nice to Beth in front of Scott then when she's alone with her she says snide comments to Beth.:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Kit looks really different! Looks like shes had some sort of make over, her skin is really nice and she looks like shes lost weight!

ReputationRep:
    WOW i haven't watched home and away for ages, and erm Hayley has changed. I hate it when people get replaced by someone who is completely different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    WOW he looks great ! imagine having doctors like that ... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Amoeba I prefer the old Flynn aswell................much more Yummier than Joel.....

There was an old Kit aswell.....will try to locate picture....

ReputationRep:
    I missed a few episodes when i was on holiday, could someone tell me why kirsty and kane left ? was it b'cuz of his illness ? and where have they gone ?

Slowly the entire sutherland family left the show, wonder if we will ever see them again.

ReputationRep:
    They secretely got married, then Kane found out he had cancer and Kirsty got pregnant. Kane's dad who was in town robbed a bank or something to pay off his debt. Kane picked him up in the middle of the road at night (he didn't know it was him at first), dad got into the car and threw his bag (with stolen money) on the back seat. Kane realised what happened and threw dad out of the car, and Kane was later stopped by police for speeding. The police man noticed an open bag with money and arrested Kane!!! His dad didn't come forward before trial but ran away, and Kane was given bail to spend last night with Kirsty. They ran away that same night to have a future. Kane was proclaimed guilty - it's good they managed to leave before he was imprisoned. Sad story, dad is a *******.

ReputationRep:
    Hey more Pic's for you guys....

Not enjoying Beth in H&A lately any1 agree??
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    yeah beth is great but i cant believe that she believes what amanda was saying about not having out alcohol in kits drink.
    god id love to slap amanda shes such a *****!!
    arghhh when will someone find out whats going on.
    i feel so sorry for kit that is her name right?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.