x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    but...
    (lets hope this goes right...)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    doesnt hayley leave with scott quite soon after they find out the baby's his to live in Italy or some other european place? so why not just take her out before? Im sure they could have figured a way to get her out of the Irene thing...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes Hayley and Scott will leave to live in Paris!!

They cudn't really not recast Hayley - the whole baby storyline wouldn't have bn resloved!! not the Irene plot!!

here is some new pics
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nic_knock)
    Bec wanted to leave to have her baby and had to leave in the middle of the big storyline. So they had someone to replace her - Ella. They had to get someone in to replace her or how would they complete the storyline? I do prefer the new Hayley. She is not annoying like the 1st one and alot prettier.
    I understand why they did recast her, I don't have any problem with that. They couldn't just have Hayley off screen all the time. I really like the new Hayley and is certainly less annoying than old Hayley.

Spoiler:
    Show
    However, considering that Hayley will be leaving with Scott, I just think it is a shame that Ella hadn't come as a new character so that she could stick around.

ReputationRep:
    but if they hadnt have brought ella in then they would have got some other character, we may have felt exactly the same about, so even if they did bring her in as a new character, they still would ahve needed a Hayley.
    Yeah, the whole baby thing completely bypassed me LOL! sorry *embarrassed*

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im gettin so annoyed with the whole kim bein daddy thing!! wen dus scott actually find out that the baby is his!??!....its just dragging on now!

ReputationRep:
    He'll find out very soon.......before the end of the month!!

ReputationRep:
    oh thank heavens! i agree, it is dragging on a bit now. they need another big storyline other than the alf/josh thing.

ReputationRep:
    Looking forward to Scott finding out that he is the Daddy. Wanted to shout at the screen the other day when Kim was introducing Noah to his "Grandad".

Also looking forward to Scott being on casulty!!

Please can someone tell me how I put one of those spoiler things in my messages?

ReputationRep:
    Project 56 is the nxt major storyline along with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gramhae and Amanda's wedding and then his death.........who switched off his life support machine.........
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Robbie
    and Josh's death after tat then again and we still have to see Flynn's farewell.....sob......

ReputationRep:
    wow!! how do u know all this? lol
    what about Jack and Martha...do they get back together?? i think theyre perfect together...what did they actually break up over anyway ??

ReputationRep:
    Ah.....If I told ya how I no all this stuff....well....id hav ta kill ya!!

But I will tell ya someother things...heres pics of wats happening in Aussie eps this week!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pic i posted earlier of Belle's mother is actually only her grandmother, Kitty!! Belle's real mother is a Summer Bay favourite
    Spoiler:
    Show
    AMANDA!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Well favourite might not be the best word!!:eek:

More Pics of Aussie eps dis week:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    hehe...yeh i checkd out the aussie site too...but what bout jack and martha? tink theyll b gettin bak together??

ReputationRep:
    hehe...yeh i checkd out the aussie site too...but what bout jack and martha? tink theyll b gettin bak together??

ReputationRep:
    I think they do after the whole Corey thing fully dies down but am not a 100% sure tho!!

ReputationRep:
    Bit of irony here....

Spoiler:
    Show
    Martha's gun goes missing in today's UK episode and is found in today's Aussie episode....the weapon which killed Josh and has Martha's prints all over it....

ReputationRep:
    So is the person who killed Josh already around in the bay as we speak (Uk eps)??????

Also peter is in a bad light
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His hair is found on the second body - of bob radcliffe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    So is the person who killed Josh already around in the bay as we speak (Uk eps)??????

Also peter is in a bad light
    Spoiler:
    Show
    His hair is found on the second body - of bob radcliffe
    Not sure - but somewhere along the line, it surely must have something to do with
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Zoe/Eve

On another note, another shocking rumour currently circulating is that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    four characters will be killed off in a big accident later in the year on Oz screens. Will this be down to Zoe? This is UNCONFIRMED but could well be true.

ReputationRep:
    Wow!! how far ahead of the UK is australia in regards to home and away??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cazhorsey)
    Wow!! how far ahead of the UK is australia in regards to home and away??
    Around 4 and a half months is the present gap.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.