Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

OMG; it takes four and a half months to find the gun! What are they? Stupid!!

ReputationRep:
    Wow it's amazing how much we've catched up. I remember when we were about 9months behind the Aussies.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that happened after the Home and away break we had to have couple of years back it lasted about 4 months!!! I think it was because Uk and Ireland got to near to the Aussie eps or sumthin like that!! Hope it doesnt ever happen again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SexyKe)
    Spoiler:
    Show

OMG; it takes four and a half months to find the gun! What are they? Stupid!!
    Yes but both storylines up ontil now (in Oz) have bn 2 seprate storylines!! The connection has bn only made now!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    plus remember that Martha got the gun on the black market!! If she reported it missing she would be droppin herself and Jack in it both wit the police and Alf - as Jack knew about it and didn't say anything!! Plus does she actually want it to be found??? Or just forget it altogether

Hence it woud've taken so long to find it!! Just my opinion tho!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    Yeah that happened after the Home and away break we had to have couple of years back it lasted about 4 months!!! I think it was because Uk and Ireland got to near to the Aussie eps or sumthin like that!! Hope it doesnt ever happen again!!
    Apparently it had something to do with it moving from ITV to channel five and there was some clause in the contract that channel five couldnt show it straight away.

ReputationRep:
    tat cud explain why Ireland got it back about 2 months before ye did after the long brak we both had at the same time......

ReputationRep:
    I was gona say I didnt think it was cos we were getting too close; it was because it changed channel. Do we get more episodes a week than Oz then??
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    it might be that aus has more holidays than us

They have a longer break at christmas i think...they have 5 episodes a week like us though...i download the aussie time ones from http://nei.gfunk.org.

ReputationRep:
    Australia take a 6 week break every summer (our winter) so we have been gaining on them like that.

They have also had breaks for the Olympics too which meant we gained on them more from that.

ReputationRep:
    sorry i hav caused such confusion as to why english channels lost it for so long.....but Ireland had to have a break for about 4 months around the same time cuz we had got to close.........just amsumed ye were in the same situation....agian sorry

ReputationRep:
    sorry i hav caused such confusion as to why english channels lost it for so long.....but Ireland had to have a break for about 4 months around the same time cuz we had got to close.........just amsumed ye were in the same situation....agian sorry
    Bless ya; you worry too much! It gave us something to talk about!

ReputationRep:
    Yes its true...............I do worry too much............Only child and a virgo = DOUBLE PERFECTIONIST................... .....Its my one flaw............LOL

ReputationRep:
    Yes its true...............I do worry too much............Only child and a virgo = DOUBLE PERFECTIONIST................... .....Its my one flaw............LOL
    OMG; my irish double :P im an virgoian (*made up word alert*) only child too!!

ReputationRep:
    are u into perfectionism too???

ReputationRep:
    According to Channel 7:

Spoiler:
    Show
    A clue to the identity of Josh West's killer is in the motive.

Interesting...

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What was the motive actually?? Was it just to stop Project 56 or sumthin else???

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    news from Oz this week. Dan dies. Leah tells him that she wants a divorce, so Dan storms off with VJ in the car but crashes into a tree and dies!

ReputationRep:
    Where u find tat little gem Podge??? If true Im actually gald ,
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Dan
    was annoying me!!!!:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Where u find tat little gem Podge???
    my friend who used to live in England now lives in Australia.

bit more:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    (Well, there was a party, not sure why there was one but.... ) Dan decided he loved Leah and got drunk (at the party i think?) . but he was meant to be lookin after VJ the next day. so Leah brought him round in the mornin, and they hadnt cleaned up from the party and Dan fell asleep when she'd gone and VJ drunk like a pint of vodka and then he nearly went into a coma. So Leah blamed Dan, and told him she loved him n had been considering taking him back, but now she never wants to see him again and blames him for VJ and wants a divorce. then at some point he drives off with VJ in the car and crashes into a tree!

But my friend told me, that apparently, no one noticed Dan was missing ( but dont know if its when he drives off, or at the party! )

ALSO! Rachel is not allowed to be a psychologist anymore because of her relationship with Kim, but they offered her a job in emergency, because she helped when VJ was brought in, and saved him

ALSO (some bits you already know...-About Josh West's Death)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Morags got something to do with it , but they found the murder weapon and it was Marthas gun. Jack stands up for her, and tells Peter he knew she had the gun, and it had been stolen. so he loses his job.
    Morag hires a man to check out Josh, and he(the hired man) was in the building on the night of the murder, and got some pictures of the killer leaving. But when she went to get the photos off him, (the police followed her because they think she did it,) someone beat him up, and now the picutres are gone

ReputationRep:
    Few weeks time in Oz episodes...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack puts the missing clues together as to who killed Josh West, tying it to a well-known Suummer Bay identity! At the same time, he edges further to discovering the truth about Peter....and also discovers Eve is still alive!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.