Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    belle 27 it is around a week after she finally

Spoiler:
    Show
    Escapes from the believers clutches which is soon

however only jonah is put in prison - Muma Rose is still free and on the run so MY FEELING is its not the last we have heard of her

ReputationRep:
    New pics for you guys!!

The all are about
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack N Martha's reception!! Where of course the Stalker turns up!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    More!!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    And more!!
    Sorry for posting Happy Girls twice!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Dont think much to the bridesmaid dresses but its going to be exciting!

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god. If you are in a closed metal house with a tiny air hole and hay all over the floor, why why why would you set up a fire? Too stupid to be believable.

ReputationRep:
    tanusha-tomask I tink thats what Zoe/Eve wanted!!!!LOL

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the pics jojo-irish-jojo!

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Took me a while to figure out what you meant by that

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter dies, Zoe/Eve dies, Rachel's mum dies, and perhaps Zoe/Eve's sidekick, Tracey dies as well. Amanda's mum also dies in a seperate incident. There may be one more too when an emergency helicopter carrying Robbie, Kim, Martha, and Kit crashes. All are presumed dead, but all but Kit are staying at least for the mean time. Robbie and Kim have also grown beards in real life for the storyline, suggesting they are lost for a while.

ReputationRep:
    wow home and away is simply amazing i love it - thanx for the spoilers and pics looks wiked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter dies, Zoe/Eve dies, Rachel's mum dies, and perhaps Zoe/Eve's sidekick, Tracey dies as well. Amanda's mum also dies in a seperate incident. There may be one more too when an emergency helicopter carrying Robbie, Kim, Martha, and Kit crashes. All are presumed dead, but all but Kit are staying at least for the mean time. Robbie and Kim have also grown beards in real life for the storyline, suggesting they are lost for a while.

like an australian version of Lost???? how exciting!!!!!!!

i didnt think too much of the bridesmaid dresses but v. summer bay! don't ya think?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter dies,
    Theaman open the spoiler again...............that has ruined my life........LOL

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    Well its true ie writing in bold in my following spoilers!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    The wedding was like something out of a fairytale. Martha looked every bit the glowing bride and darling Jack looked so handsome.
    The reception was held in an old barn that the gang had done a wonderful job decorating – and gutsy Martha even had some cowboy boots on under her dress to get the boot-scootin’ started! Macca made a surprise visit, but not even his presence could dampen Martha’s spirits – no, it took another unwelcome visitor to do that. Peter seemed particularly restless – always on his mobile, checking on Zoe’s progress.
    Night had fallen when the nightmare began. Suddenly amidst the dancing and merriment a commotion broke out. The guests turned to see none other than Zoe, with Tracey, one of Peter’s colleagues, as her prisoner. As the unbelievable unfolded they discovered the horrible truth – Peter was right, someone from Summer Bay had been feeding Zoe information – Tracey! Right about then Sally noticed the smell of gas and then someone came in with a wedding cake with sparklers…
    The explosion claimed the life of Detective Peter Baker. SOB
    everyone present suffered some form of injury – mostly burns, shock… poor little Mattie has terrible scarring and Macca may have to have his arm amputated. Ric came clean with Cassie about his true feelings for her.
    Jack’s life hung in the balance only to be saved by a liver transplant – from Peter. Dan is in a terrible way.
    A helicopter that Rachel organised to take burns victims to a top plastic surgeon in the city has dropped off the radar in a storm. Onboard were Martha, Kim, Kit, Robbie, Belle and the pilot. Rachel's mum passed from a cardiac arrest in the hospital.
    Irene confided in Sally night that Amanda is Belle’s birth mother! Amanda’s mother Kitty gave baby up at birth and telling Amanda the baby died – most peculiar.

ReputationRep:
    thanx for the spoilers........looks like we r in for a wicked summer!!

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    few pictures! sorry if ive stolen your job jojo!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    some more:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    last two!
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.