Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im a massive home and away fan is this a society? or is there one?

plus i have some spoilers but dont know how to put spoiler tags.. someone tell me so i can post them

ReputationRep:
    to make a spolier :

[SPoiler].......(stuff you want hidden).....[/SPolier]

* but the word SPOLIER is all in capitals!

there is a H & A society knocking around there some where. im sure im a member....dont know. !

ReputationRep:
    Podge - Its okay cause I was trying to put them up last night with my spoilers but for some strange reason they wouldn't go up!! So thanx for stepping in!
    However now you know ONE of my many sites for my spoilers!!!LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    Podge - Its okay cause I was trying to put them up last night with my spoilers but for some strange reason they wouldn't go up!! So thanx for stepping in!
    However now you know ONE of my many sites for my spoilers!!!LOL

ive always knowm the site....ive just kept hush hush cause im nice like that!

ReputationRep:
    oooooh exciting! thnx for the spoilers

ReputationRep:
    violetviolin - WELCOME!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    few pictures! sorry if ive stolen your job jojo!
    What's happening to Tasha in that picture? :confused: I think I'm weeks behind with these story lines

ReputationRep:
    Do you know The Believers and their storyline? This is what happened there, spoiler in spoiler so you can stop whenever you feel like it:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Tasha joined the Cult after she met Jonah in the City. She and Robbie moved out of their home to live close to nature with other believers. Robblie found a shrine for Tasha, the "chosen one", and wanted to leave, but Tasha didn't believe him.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Robbie and Tasha break up, and Tasha starts falling in love with Jonah. The purpose of the Cult, Mama Rose and her son Jonah is...to impregnate the chosen one to continue the Divine line of Mama Rose.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Tasha takes things slow with Jonah, so mama Rose gives her a drink, Tasha passed out and Jonah impregnated her. She doesn't know it.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Then she saw the shrine and tried to make a run for it, but was locked up by the Believers. She beggs Jonah to help her escape and he tries to help her twice, unsuccessfully. The later attempt let to both Tasha and Jonah being locked up. This is where we are in the UK!

ReputationRep:
    So... In that picture
    Spoiler:
    Show
    is having her baby - I'm guessing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    So... In that picture
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh!:eek: Having exams have ruined my Home and Away following! Thanks for the catch up!:p:

ReputationRep:
    New spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter had a secret son - named Drew Curtis, who turns up at the Bay. Dan is shocked to discover he has a nephew. He will be a new teen addition to the cast.

ReputationRep:
    nice spoiler Theaman! Brightened up my day up even more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    So... In that picture
    Spoiler:
    Show

Spoiler:
    Show
    yeah she is having her baby. however, due to stress, she is in premature labour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Peter had a secret son - named Drew Curtis, who turns up at the Bay. Dan is shocked to discover he has a nephew. He will be a new teen addition to the cast.
    ooh this is good, new boy in the cast! I hope he is a charmer

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yet another teenager to come into Home and Away? It'll be like Hollyoaks soon.

And the Believers storyline has been the most enjoyable storyline for me in Home and Away for months. It has been great, although Tasha is quite thick. I was fuming when Mumma Rose got away.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I hated the Believers thing, must be because of Tash. Glad it's over.

By the way... What does 21006 mean? On Tasha's foot.

ReputationRep:
    ^^
    at first i thought it was the 21006 person they had brainwashed but then realise there cannot be that many!

so...i thought it had something to do with the baby!?

then.....gave up and decided i didnt know!

ReputationRep:
    i thought it said 2006 at first as in when the baby was due! but it could be a sign that mama rose still has some form of control and will return or maybe shes had it on her foot since birth and has always been linked in some way to the believers!? i duno! i would have thought shed notice!

ReputationRep:
    no, that can't be right - when she opend her eyes for the first time since the fire, she said "my foot hurts" and they've shown this number. May be it's the date of conception? 2/10/06 - but it's not until october this year! Dont know...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its the babys due date.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.