Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ooooh could be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    no, that can't be right - when she opend her eyes for the first time since the fire, she said "my foot hurts" and they've shown this number. May be it's the date of conception? 2/10/06 - but it's not until october this year! Dont know...
    did she? sorry i missed a week or so i didnt know she said that about her foot.

hmm i think its when the babys due then

ReputationRep:
    Ohh I think Beth didn't turn off the life support - way too obvious, with the discussion and the saying good bye! They are better than that!! :p: If you know use spoiler tags!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it was robbie who turned off the life support! ....but Amanda still gets Graham's money!

ReputationRep:
    Oh no Beth, don't break up with Tony!!! He is really nice! (Better than Rhys, who I couldn't stand - the character and the actor).

ReputationRep:
    aawww Rhys reminds me of Kirsty and Kane. I miss them.

ReputationRep:
    Oh no Beth, don't break up with Tony!!! He is really nice! (Better than Rhys, who I couldn't stand - the character and the actor).
    i know, for an old guy Tony is pretty hot!

Rhys.....he just had weird lips. compared to Tony he is no comparison!

ReputationRep:
    Haha ditto to the last two posts. The whole family is hot! I miss Kirsty and KAne too, isn't it amazing how people leave and a while later you can barely recall they were there. I remember Kirsty's sister, and Dany, and Jessy and Noah (his name is carried on in the bar and baby Noah - he didn't completely leave), and others who just left, like Tasha's aunt Josie(?) (what happened to her?? I'm having memory loss!)

ReputationRep:
    ohhh right that was Josie? I think I got Josie and Amanda mixed up, the two evil blondes :rolleyes: Not so evil may be.

ReputationRep:
    New spoilers:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The helicopter crash, which left Robbie, Kim, Kit, Martha and Belle (and the pilot) lost at bush continues to dominate. With the search called off, and the survivors giving up hope they'll be found, Kim and Kit emnark on an impromptu night of passion. Martha and Belle are struggling before Belle sends Amanda a remarkable sign she is still alive...

Meanwhile, Irene and Amanda do battle over Belle and Jack and Tasha grow closer...

ReputationRep:
    aww I miss Rhys and Shellie (?) and Dani and Kirsty and Jade and that really cute boy Nick who went out with Jade..aww..and Seb aww ii wish old school home and away came back

ReputationRep:
    ^^ oh no, Rhys and danni did my head in! they were just weird! so glad they left. cannot imagine Scott n Dani together before. they were just so wrong for each other!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    ^^ oh no, Rhys and danni did my head in! they were just weird! so glad they left. cannot imagine Scott n Dani together before. they were just so wrong for each other!
    Dani was (Tammin is) so hot though so she can be forgiven. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    New H&A spoilers for you:

- Rhys, Max, Dani and Kirsty will all be leaving; Jade has already left in Australian episodes. Seb has also left too.
    - Before Rhys goes, he looks like he will break up with Beth, to get back with Shelley again.
    - Noah is set to be killed off, along with Max
    - Laurie Foell, who played Angela Russell, has returned to the show - to play Angie's identical cousin, Josie - though, they are very different characters.
    - Tasha's real father is a rich, powerful man, who will attempt to take over Summer Bay. Tasha, herself has been given a large sum of money, which she looks to invest, though Robbie and Kim (two new characters), also look to get in on the money.
    - Leah gets a new romance, but apparently, this man and his brother have some link to her past (possibly something to do with Vinnie again).
    - Noah does get chucked out of uni but is reinstated later on
    - Dani is sent to prison
    - Kane and Kirsty get married on same day as Rhys and Beth
    - Alex leaves when Brodie returns
    - Hayley and Noah get back together - and marry
    - Dani is stalked; the guy's girlfriend killed him and then she goes on a rampage around Summer Bay!
    June 2004.

ReputationRep:
    aww i remember all that aw i wish they were all still around

ReputationRep:
    who is Max? for some reason i dont remember him! how was he linked in?!

ReputationRep:
    wasn't max rhys sutherlands nephew?

ReputationRep:
    oh i remember, the cute little kid who was friends with Coleen! oh i really liked him as well!

EDIT: thanks btw!

ReputationRep:
    ohhhh that's right! I completely blocked him out for some reason. He was cute! He also had a 'girlfriend' who died and he went a bit crazy and talked to her. That was before Matilda and Henry (who is also gone and forgotten) arrived into their weird fa\mily.

How many kids were there in the Sutherlands/Hunter family? On one side,
    Scott
    Kit
    Robbie
    Mattilda
    Henry

And on the other side,
    Danny
    Kirsty
    Jade
    Max.

9 in total??

ReputationRep:
    June 2004.
    Hehe wow!

And nice to see my accuracy was pretty good!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.