Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    ohhhh that's right! I completely blocked him out for some reason. He was cute! He also had a 'girlfriend' who died and he went a bit crazy and talked to her. That was before Matilda and Henry (who is also gone and forgotten) arrived into their weird fa\mily.

How many kids were there in the Sutherlands/Hunter family? On one side,
    Scott
    Kit
    Robbie
    Mattilda
    Henry

And on the other side,
    Danny
    Kirsty
    Jade
    Max.

9 in total??
    How did they all fir in the house that Sally lives in now?? Oh i forgot, its the amazing stretching house when it comes to the number of spare bedrooms it has for kids!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah lol!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone tell me what's the thing with the missing persons report and that girl who went missing? Jack Holden was meant to do it. Or am I reading too much into it? It just seems to be too well developed (2-3 minutes) and little explained to be just a scene-filler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Can someone tell me what's the thing with the missing persons report and that girl who went missing? Jack Holden was meant to do it. Or am I reading too much into it? It just seems to be too well developed (2-3 minutes) and little explained to be just a scene-filler.
    Yes - I think this is where the Zoe/Eve story begins.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Finally! Can't wait till "rising from the dead" explanation :rolleyes: Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh it had all that stuff about the SummerBay stalker - how exciting hehe

ReputationRep:
    So what's your favourite character or couple at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    Apologies if any of this has been answered. But is Peter on the side of the stalker? Or is he trying to stop her ruining the bay, without anyone else knowing? He seems to have really changed since he came back, and I have got suspicions that he wants to help Zoe ruin the bay? But then, I've seen the episode where Zoe get's her revenge and he doesn't seem to be on her side. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That's what I was wondering too. I mean what was it today? "No one will stop us" and holding Zoe's picture?

ReputationRep:
    Hey !!

Best couple at the moment!!! Martha n Jack!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beef)
    Apologies if any of this has been answered. But is Peter on the side of the stalker? Or is he trying to stop her ruining the bay, without anyone else knowing? He seems to have really changed since he came back, and I have got suspicions that he wants to help Zoe ruin the bay? But then, I've seen the episode where Zoe get's her revenge and he doesn't seem to be on her side. :confused:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    No he isn't - but it was written to keep viewers guessing as to whether he was working for or against the stalker.

Jack and Martha will finally discover in the next month that Peter is trying to protect the whole community from finding out Zoe is still alive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    Best couple at the moment!!! Martha n Jack!!
    got to agreee, however, i do have a soft spot for Tony ( minus Beth!)

ReputationRep:
    yeh i really like martha and jacks not bad looking is he?!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm I don't know - Jack and Martha are potentially the best couple but they haven't been developing this storyline lately, like no hugging or kissing. They are hardly a couple on tV.
    I do like Tony+Beth at the moment too...

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh I'm so glad Kit got her way!
    I do feel sorry for Amanda though, public humiliation is no less than she deserves but this?! I think she does love Josh.

Kim and Rachel are gonna get caught aren't they (a rethoric question, I guess we'll find out soon)).

ReputationRep:
    hope it's not by rachel's boss! cos he was trying to make a move on her, wasnt he? and she rejected him, so i guess he can make things difficult for her if he finds out about kim

ReputationRep:
    what happened with kit?

ReputationRep:
    New Spoilers!!

Spoiler:
    Show

# Jack N Tasha will grow close while their respective partners are missing in the bush!!!

# Lucus might be hearing the pitter patter of tiny feet!! The girl , Lee, he sleep with is pregnant and it could be his!!

# Rachel's Brother ,Brad, turns up to help Rachel, who is in downward spiral after the crash and her mother's death.

# Brad, Leah n Sally talk about how the sud try help Rachel. But is there Sparks between Sally n Brad??

# Rachel's mix of alcohol and pills put her in a dangerous situation

# Mattie is distraught after hearing Lucus and Lee's news

# The rescue search is called off, even Alf agrees that there is no hope.

# Kim and Kit sense that this is the end. Their eyes meet and share a tender kiss!

ReputationRep:
    That is so cool! Can't wait! Thanks jojo! Possibly the most exciting set of spoilers ever since I've been watching H&A.

ReputationRep:
    few pics to accomplish the spoilers!
    Attached Images

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.