The Student Room Group

Home and Away *Spoilers*

Scroll to see replies

Yes, too tanned and to thin, and the hair, and the voice? There are some nice pics of her though, but even when she really makes an effort in H&A (like for their date with Ric) I don't think she looks pretty.
Haha lol, did anyone notice, in the last episode when Amanda came to Josh and said "You are playing for keeps, so am I" and then left, there was a picture of Josh in a ridiculous red kaftan-like suite on the wall in the corridor!
Reply 1402
Who killed Josh???
I think there was a spoiler about it a few pages back, I read it it but I can't remember! I don't wanna know :biggrin:

I'm sure one of our H&A wise people will tell you soon!

P.S. Glad he is gone, and Amanda is all innocent and a victim again! Amazing how often they change her character, from genuinely evel to genuinely nice.
Becca28
Who killed Josh???

You'll be shocked!! I was!!

Josh was killed by none other than

Spoiler

because

Spoiler

tanusha-tomsk
Haha lol, did anyone notice, in the last episode when Amanda came to Josh and said "You are playing for keeps, so am I" and then left, there was a picture of Josh in a ridiculous red kaftan-like suite on the wall in the corridor!

LOL i looked out for it in today's episode, it's hilarious!
and OMG to who killed josh, totally not who i was expecting!! ^^
candyfloss
LOL i looked out for it in today's episode, it's hilarious!

:biggrin:.
tanusha-tomsk

Ha, I noticed that today. Funny stuff :p:
tanusha-tomsk

OMG!!!! I saw that and I was thinking God he looks so pompous in that pic! I laffed at it as it seemed ridiculous!
:biggrin: not just me then :biggrin:
Ok, I saw the spoiler about who killed Josh and OMG :eek:

I thought it was

Spoiler

tanusha-tomsk
Ok, I saw the spoiler about who killed Josh and OMG :eek:

I thought it was

Spoiler

its not who you said it was in that spoilertag.
Reply 1412
Vintage
its not who you said it was in that spoilertag.

dont mean to be rude, but i think she knows. she is saying without knowing who really did it, she would have thought it was that person! :smile: !
Podge
dont mean to be rude, but i think she knows. she is saying without knowing who really did it, she would have thought it was that person! :smile: !

that confused me :tongue:
Podge

;yes;
Reply 1415
Vintage
that confused me :tongue:

sorry did write it in a rush! :biggrin: basically, she knows who really did it.
H&A used to watch this when it was on itv, but on 5 its more of a comedy these days...some of the stroylines and acting is awful ...however the theme tune still the same which is a classic

Spoiler

^ :eek: :biggrin:
tanusha-tomsk
^ :eek: :biggrin:

Not really....just think about it for a second? Were H&A producers goin to pass up the opporunity to have her come back just as Tash is soon to have the baby?? If they didn't want that in the long run she wouldnt have escaped wud she! H&A can be so transperent some times! Plus Tasha and Robbie and this whole storyline is so not believeable and boring! :mad: No this is not my normal H&A attuide but It's official i hate Robbie n Tash!!! LOL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending