Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes, too tanned and to thin, and the hair, and the voice? There are some nice pics of her though, but even when she really makes an effort in H&A (like for their date with Ric) I don't think she looks pretty.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Haha lol, did anyone notice, in the last episode when Amanda came to Josh and said "You are playing for keeps, so am I" and then left, there was a picture of Josh in a ridiculous red kaftan-like suite on the wall in the corridor!

ReputationRep:
    Who killed Josh???

ReputationRep:
    I think there was a spoiler about it a few pages back, I read it it but I can't remember! I don't wanna know

I'm sure one of our H&A wise people will tell you soon!

P.S. Glad he is gone, and Amanda is all innocent and a victim again! Amazing how often they change her character, from genuinely evel to genuinely nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca28)
    Who killed Josh???
    You'll be shocked!! I was!!

Josh was killed by none other than

Spoiler:
    Show
    BARRY HYDE:eek:

because

Spoiler:
    Show
    the plan for the bridge aka Project 56 was to be built straight through Summer Bay High School. And I think Josh also found out about Barry and wat happened to his wife.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Haha lol, did anyone notice, in the last episode when Amanda came to Josh and said "You are playing for keeps, so am I" and then left, there was a picture of Josh in a ridiculous red kaftan-like suite on the wall in the corridor!
    LOL i looked out for it in today's episode, it's hilarious!
    and OMG to who killed josh, totally not who i was expecting!! ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candyfloss)
    LOL i looked out for it in today's episode, it's hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    Ha, I noticed that today. Funny stuff :p:

ReputationRep:

OMG!!!! I saw that and I was thinking God he looks so pompous in that pic! I laffed at it as it seemed ridiculous!

ReputationRep:
    not just me then

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I saw the spoiler about who killed Josh and OMG :eek:

I thought it was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Robbie - and to be honest I though the "you are dead" note is from him too, because of Tash. and he did do pretty crazy and scary things, like turning off the life support of Graham and rushing off to beat up Josh and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I saw the spoiler about who killed Josh and OMG :eek:

I thought it was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Robbie - and to be honest I though the "you are dead" note is from him too, because of Tash. and he did do pretty crazy and scary things, like turning off the life support of Graham and rushing off to beat up Josh and stuff
    its not who you said it was in that spoilertag.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    its not who you said it was in that spoilertag.
    dont mean to be rude, but i think she knows. she is saying without knowing who really did it, she would have thought it was that person! !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    dont mean to be rude, but i think she knows. she is saying without knowing who really did it, she would have thought it was that person! !
    that confused me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    that confused me
    sorry did write it in a rush! basically, she knows who really did it.

ReputationRep:
    H&A used to watch this when it was on itv, but on 5 its more of a comedy these days...some of the stroylines and acting is awful ...however the theme tune still the same which is a classic

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

# Muma Rose returns this week in Oz!

ReputationRep:
    ^ :eek:

ReputationRep:
    ^ :eek:
    Not really....just think about it for a second? Were H&A producers goin to pass up the opporunity to have her come back just as Tash is soon to have the baby?? If they didn't want that in the long run she wouldnt have escaped wud she! H&A can be so transperent some times! Plus Tasha and Robbie and this whole storyline is so not believeable and boring! :mad: No this is not my normal H&A attuide but It's official i hate Robbie n Tash!!! LOL

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.