Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    For SketchyCanvas,

Spoiler:
    Show
    barry hyde killed Josh. the reason was because as part of Project 56, it involved dismolishing some of the school. and therefore wanted to stop it happening!

ReputationRep:
    i thought there was something else too, podge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    For SketchyCanvas,

Spoiler:
    Show
    barry hyde killed Josh. the reason was because as part of Project 56, it involved dismolishing some of the school. and therefore wanted to stop it happening!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    wow he really did love that school then

ReputationRep:
    The actor who plays Jack is starring in a movie this summer!!
    Hopefully it will flop meaning he wont get itchy feet to leave H&A!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jojo-irish-jojo)
    me thinks home and away should have an old characters reunion like all the really cool people like the sutherland family and noahhhh! rip..x:suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hana_1987)
    i thought there was something else too, podge?

ooo me doesn't know if it was to do with anything else! looks like we will have to wait!

ReputationRep:
    noooo. Jack cannot leave. he's a bit of eye candy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    wow he really did love that school then
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that it was because Josh had been blackmailing Hyde, but when Josh died and we hadn't seen any scenes proving this I was beginning to wonder whether it was actually Hyde as spoilers had told me, but it looks like it is him because on BTTB.net it says the same thing, but says nothing about it being because of the school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    me thinks home and away should have an old characters reunion like all the really cool people like the sutherland family and noahhhh! rip..x:suith:
    Im all for oldies returning!!! But wen u said 'all the really cool people' and then followed up with the sutherland family i nearly coaked!! They were crap the whole lot of them!
    As for Noah! being brought back from the dead never works....just look at Bobby ion Dallas or Dirty Den in 'Enders!

ReputationRep:
    from wat I can remember of the spoilers i got back wen the whole Josh killing happened in Oz, I thik Josh

Spoiler:
    Show
    found a document in Morags files about Barry and wat had happened with his wife!

ReputationRep:
    from wat I can remember of the spoilers i got back wen the whole Josh killing happened in Oz, I thik Josh

Spoiler:
    Show
    found a document in Morags files about Barry and wat had happened with his wife!
    That is pretty much what I found out.

Spoiler:
    Show
    and I found out Morag discovers that it was Barry and tells the police it was him!

ReputationRep:
    Im all for oldies returning!!! But wen u said 'all the really cool people' and then followed up with the sutherland family i nearly coaked!! They were crap the whole lot of them!
    As for Noah! being brought back from the dead never works....just look at Bobby ion Dallas or Dirty Den in 'Enders!
    lol but the sutherlands were wiked with all there stupid dramas and bfs aww..:suith:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    noooo. Jack cannot leave. he's a bit of eye candy!
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    Dearest Cassie,
    Find a sunblock, use it, try a different hair cut to draw attention away from giant forehead, and put a frickin' t-shirt on.
    That is all.

Seriously, that's what I think everytime she comes onto the screen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockthecasbah)
    Dearest Cassie,
    Find a sunblock, use it, try a different hair cut to draw attention away from giant forehead, and put a frickin' t-shirt on.
    That is all.

:laugh: god i hate cassie. shes just annoying and has an annoying face and voice. god that forehead is massive!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheen)
    :laugh: god i hate cassie. shes just annoying and has an annoying face and voice. god that forehead is massive!:eek:
    Thanks for rep :p: I got plenty more to say on other characters aswell!

ReputationRep:
    this is the place 2 say it...hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockthecasbah)
    Dearest Cassie,
    That is all.

hahaha i think despite all this she does still have a prettiness about her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    hahaha i think despite all this she does still have a prettiness about her
    i used to think that! but then i opened my eyes...(literally!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    i used to think that! but then i opened my eyes...(literally!)
    Haha so true. To be honest I think the actress who plays Maddie, when she's not crying, whinging, pouting, being a ***** or just generally being annoying, can actually be quite pretty.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.