Home and Away *Spoilers* Watch

Podge
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rockthecasbah)
Haha so true. To be honest I think the actress who plays Maddie, when she's not crying, whinging, pouting, being a ***** or just generally being annoying, can actually be quite pretty.
oh no. i think she's pretty all the time. put it this way - Cassie or Maddie!?

i know ill pick Maddie any day! but then Martha and Tash have their good days too
rockthecasbah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Podge)
oh no. i think she's pretty all the time. put it this way - Cassie or Maddie!?

i know ill pick Maddie any day! but then Martha and Tash have their good days too
Haha ok when you put it like that!

Yea, they are pretty aswell... but nobody beats a bit of the old Coleen :p:
Irish-Jojo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I dont like Cassie but I wud have her as an actress over Mattie 'dry as cardboard acting' Hunter!!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
New Spoilers

Spoiler:
Show

# Mattie will battle Buillmia....the hunters find out n send her to a retreat to help with her illness.

# Sally has her eye on Brad........but he is engagned and his finacee Emily turns up in Summer Bay. Wat is their secret?

# New girl in Tara....who has her eye on Kim.

# Kim is taken ill all of a sudden!!

# Mumma Rose is of course back! Which will spell huge angst for Tasha!

Podge
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
cheers for the spoilers Jojo. we knew the fifth one would happen eventually!
Podge
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by rockthecasbah)
Haha ok when you put it like that!

Yea, they are pretty aswell... but nobody beats a bit of the old Coleen :p:

you hit the nail on the head! i'd chuck anyone out of bed just so Coleen could get in!
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
but it was so wierd because one day maddie was a little girl who looked like about 2years old and then suddenly she grew up and discovered makeup and she looks like 16.

Will someone do me a really really nice favour?

I'm not going to be here from Tuesday (today) - Sunday. Could someone please post really quickly after home and away episodes, what happens from todays episode to fridays episode for me?

thankyou so so much whoever does it (if anybody, lol) and the person who does will be pos repped x
daisyflower112
Report 12 years ago
ok so i have got to ask...is it maddie or mattie???? ive seen it written both ways here and i tried listening to what it was but i couldnt work it out!!!
candyfloss
Report 12 years ago
well its matilda so i would have thought mattie! but when i have the subtitles on it sometimes says maddie lol!
erm ok i'm confused - i've been on holiday for a week and i read the spoilers on here about who killed josh...i just wanna know...

Spoiler:
Show

why is tash saying she killed josh when it was barry???
daisyflower112
Report 12 years ago
it has been mentioned a few pages back why she is but i cant remember...lol, sorry!
Podge
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by candyfloss)
well its matilda so i would have thought mattie! but when i have the subtitles on it sometimes says maddie lol!
erm ok i'm confused - i've been on holiday for a week and i read the spoilers on here about who killed josh...i just wanna know...

Spoiler:
Show

why is tash saying she killed josh when it was barry???
Candyfloss, it is because

Spoiler:
Show
she went to confront Josh at his office the night of the murder about why he did nothing to save her from the Believers, and he was really nasty and said its your own fault, you were so thick to believe them! anyway, she saw a gun on Josh's desk and grabbed it, and started waving it at him and it went off. (that is what it showed us on Monday's ep.) and he fell to the floor. however, it was something to do with the shock of it going off, and to save himself, he fell over and banged his head on the desk (hence why he had a hair line fracture which was caused before he died!) and was knocked out for a while.
hope that helps!
rockthecasbah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lil_one)
Will someone do me a really really nice favour?

I'm not going to be here from Tuesday (today) - Sunday. Could someone please post really quickly after home and away episodes, what happens from todays episode to fridays episode for me?

thankyou so so much whoever does it (if anybody, lol) and the person who does will be pos repped x
Voilà, five episode guide, tuesday to friday (well, that page is obviously only tuesday, but you know the rest lol):
http://www.five.tv/programmes/homean...uide/20060801/
I like how it's not just a basic guide but they like to add a touch of humour to it :p:
candyfloss
Report 12 years ago
ohhh ok that makes sense, thanks podge! thats actually quite funny!
rockthecasbah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As I was watching today, I noticed that the actress who plays that cop and the nurse at the hospital look similar... either that or they are just both brunette with ozzie accents...
Podge
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^^ ooo i'll have to look out for her when its repeated!
tanusha-tomsk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ so will I
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What's with Morag's hand? And who is the new guy, Rachels friend?? I don't think I missed any episodes lately, but I'm confused about these bits :confused: And also, the nurse wasn't in this episode, but I don't think she's played by the same actress as the policewoman because the nurse is a lot smaller methinks. Dunno!
Podge
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i liked it how Ric and Belle got together today. better than Cassie!
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ ;yes; they 'fit' better
Anyone notice how Mattie and Lucas look so much younger than Rick and Cassie (in life Mattie and Lucas are 15, Rick is 19 and Cassie is 21) and they are all in the same class :rolleyes:
rockthecasbah
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
^ ;yes; they 'fit' better
Anyone notice how Mattie and Lucas look so much younger than Rick and Cassie (in life Mattie and Lucas are 15, Rick is 19 and Cassie is 21) and they are all in the same class :rolleyes:
So true! Also, remember that Kim is like meant to be like still a teenager- yea, like we believe that!
By the way, did anyone watch thursday's episode when Ric and Lucas were on the beach :eek: where has Lucas been hiding THAT body?! He made Ric look like a pig lol. Even though his body is alright too :p: but it doesn't compare!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (104)
78.79%
Leave (28)
21.21%

Watched Threads