Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
New Spoilers!!

Well kinda

Spoiler:
Show

# Mumma Rose chases a terrified Tasha through the bush.

# Belle has been sucked in by Amanda's money. She tells Irene that she doesn't need the job in the diner.

# Mattie is dreading group therapy.

# Alf surprises everyone with an early return from New York.

# Jack tells Robbie not to worry about the girls until he finds out that Mumma Rose is back!

rockthecasbah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Usually Amanda is the character you hate the most, but I felt so sorry for her today!
She was all 'zomg dan we are getting back together wooh!'. Then he stomped on her heart
Sheen
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by rockthecasbah)
Usually Amanda is the character you hate the most, but I felt so sorry for her today!
She was all 'zomg dan we are getting back together wooh!'. Then he stomped on her heart
awwwww. yeah i felt abit sorry for her too
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lol Belle actually pisses me off so much..Cassie looked semi-decent yesterday if you tried not to look at her forehead
rockthecasbah
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
You know that stupid red swimming costume which Cassie always wears? Well in this weeks copy of New there's a picture of Paris Hilton wearing it.
Shame.
tanusha-tomsk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh, the red swimming costume... :p:
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh Im not the only one who doesnt like Belle either!!! Good
theaman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
After many rumours surrounding their futures, it seems Tasha and Robbie will finally be on their way later this year (spring 07 over here).

H&A seems to be having a bit of a quiet spell at the moment in Oz. Well quiet, in that
Spoiler:
Show
there is only a pyromaniac on the loose setting fire to things
but not much else! :p:
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Theaman - You have MADE my DAY!!! Thank You so much!!!!! Pos Rep comin ur way!!!! LOL
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hollo, so ive caught up on the goings on in home and away whilst ive been away in Oz but ive missed all these random lil postings so what have i missed and what will i miss now im not there anymore
oh its good to be back
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
OMG Welcome back ImaginaryFriend!!!
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Yeh, welcome back

Ooh, finally we are close to finding out who did kill Josh! (Of course I know it already, so not all that exciting )
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
yeah we missed the killing of josh and in oz theyre so far past it that i still dont know who it is
loulie
Report 13 years ago
does anybody know anything about tashas baby? like does she actually hav it? girl/boy?? n does jonah come back in to the plot or not?
ImaginaryFriend
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
the mother does- she kidnaps tasha and martha right before the birth apparently, isnt jonah in prison or something?
akash_a
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I hate tasha (her character) and cassie - cassie is always walking around in hotpants, thinking she has a really nice body - she is so thin and doesnt look healthy at all.
tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Tasha, the girl from the bushes with regularly done blond highlights... They've really messed her character up, she's childish and naive, but gets married and has a baby :confused:

Yeah, Jonah is in prison.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
loulie - i dont no anything for sure yet bout the baby and how it comes into the Bay!!!
But I THINK in summer Bay Fashion Tasha will go into labour out in the bush trying to get anyway from Muma Rose and or the stress!
the baby will then be kidnapped....................... ..well thats wat I would like to happen.........................
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
New Spoiler

Spoiler:
Show

Brad the new principal of the school who Sally will have eyes for, Is getting Married (posted this already I no) but his wife, Emily, is dying of Lukemia.

Could we see Sally and Brad bond over a shared Illness.......flynn n Emily's cancer??????

tanusha-tomsk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Irish-Jojo)
New Spoiler

Spoiler:
Show

Brad the new principal of the school who Sally will have eyes for, Is getting Married (posted this already I no) but his wife, Emily, is dying of Lukemia.

Could we see Sally and Brad bond over a shared Illness.......flynn n Emily's cancer??????

Oh that's lovely, I miss Sally, hope to see more of her soon
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (28)
7.87%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.99%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (78)
21.91%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (44)
12.36%
No, nothing has changed (109)
30.62%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (65)
18.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed