x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    New Spoilers!!

Well kinda

Spoiler:
    Show

# Mumma Rose chases a terrified Tasha through the bush.

# Belle has been sucked in by Amanda's money. She tells Irene that she doesn't need the job in the diner.

# Mattie is dreading group therapy.

# Alf surprises everyone with an early return from New York.

# Jack tells Robbie not to worry about the girls until he finds out that Mumma Rose is back!

ReputationRep:
    Usually Amanda is the character you hate the most, but I felt so sorry for her today!
    She was all 'zomg dan we are getting back together wooh!'. Then he stomped on her heart

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockthecasbah)
    Usually Amanda is the character you hate the most, but I felt so sorry for her today!
    She was all 'zomg dan we are getting back together wooh!'. Then he stomped on her heart
    awwwww. yeah i felt abit sorry for her too

ReputationRep:
    lol Belle actually pisses me off so much..Cassie looked semi-decent yesterday if you tried not to look at her forehead

ReputationRep:
    You know that stupid red swimming costume which Cassie always wears? Well in this weeks copy of New there's a picture of Paris Hilton wearing it.
    Shame.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, the red swimming costume... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh Im not the only one who doesnt like Belle either!!! Good

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    After many rumours surrounding their futures, it seems Tasha and Robbie will finally be on their way later this year (spring 07 over here).

H&A seems to be having a bit of a quiet spell at the moment in Oz. Well quiet, in that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    there is only a pyromaniac on the loose setting fire to things
    but not much else! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Theaman - You have MADE my DAY!!! Thank You so much!!!!! Pos Rep comin ur way!!!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    hollo, so ive caught up on the goings on in home and away whilst ive been away in Oz but ive missed all these random lil postings so what have i missed and what will i miss now im not there anymore
    oh its good to be back

ReputationRep:
    OMG Welcome back ImaginaryFriend!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, welcome back

Ooh, finally we are close to finding out who did kill Josh! (Of course I know it already, so not all that exciting )

ReputationRep:
    yeah we missed the killing of josh and in oz theyre so far past it that i still dont know who it is

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know anything about tashas baby? like does she actually hav it? girl/boy?? n does jonah come back in to the plot or not?

ReputationRep:
    the mother does- she kidnaps tasha and martha right before the birth apparently, isnt jonah in prison or something?

ReputationRep:
    I hate tasha (her character) and cassie - cassie is always walking around in hotpants, thinking she has a really nice body - she is so thin and doesnt look healthy at all.

ReputationRep:
    Tasha, the girl from the bushes with regularly done blond highlights... They've really messed her character up, she's childish and naive, but gets married and has a baby :confused:

Yeah, Jonah is in prison.

ReputationRep:
    loulie - i dont no anything for sure yet bout the baby and how it comes into the Bay!!!
    But I THINK in summer Bay Fashion Tasha will go into labour out in the bush trying to get anyway from Muma Rose and or the stress!
    the baby will then be kidnapped....................... ..well thats wat I would like to happen.........................

ReputationRep:
    New Spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show

Brad the new principal of the school who Sally will have eyes for, Is getting Married (posted this already I no) but his wife, Emily, is dying of Lukemia.

Could we see Sally and Brad bond over a shared Illness.......flynn n Emily's cancer??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    New Spoiler

Spoiler:
    Show

Brad the new principal of the school who Sally will have eyes for, Is getting Married (posted this already I no) but his wife, Emily, is dying of Lukemia.

Could we see Sally and Brad bond over a shared Illness.......flynn n Emily's cancer??????

Oh that's lovely, I miss Sally, hope to see more of her soon

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.