Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I was reading a forum about it on digital spy earlier! Does seem a bit wierd tho seeing as he supposedly donates his liver to Jack after his "death."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia135)
    Peter does not die in the explosion at Martha and Jack's wedding, although everyone thinks he has. He goes on witness protection.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hasn't he just returned in Oz?

ReputationRep:
    Silly Peter.

Cracking the 'code' too late. Ah well.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Only got to wait until the 16th until it all 'explodes.'

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Peter Confusion -- It was stated on the offical home and away site that he died and his liver or kidney was used to save Jack!!!

Last week or there abouts in Oz his DNA was found on something at one of the places hit by the pyro! It was planted however!!

But with H&A anything can happen!!!

If he is still alive and on witness protection.......i dont think i will ever watch H&A again.....hate the way they are repeating their storylines over and over again lately!!
    It wud be Vinny all over again....and Peter wud be linked with Leah again....it wud be stupid IMO!!!

ReputationRep:
    Is Vinny actually alive? :confused:

Spoiler:
    Show
    And I'd like Peter to come back, I actually like him as a character and don't want him to die. Pyro? Planted? What? lol

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

# Yes Vinny is alive!! And Leah choose to stay in Summer BAy and start a new over moving away with Vinny into the witness protection!!

# Pyro - the person who was burning places in the Bay for the last few weeks in OZ!! The Blame was pushed unto Drew...but it wasn't him in the end tho!

# Peter's DNA was planted onto somrthing at one of the fire scenes.

Hope that helps LVP!

NEW SPOILER STUFF

Spoiler:
    Show

# Kim is infertile after a bout of the mump! Rachel wants kids but she says shee will stick by him.

# Charity was the one that actually kidnapped Baby Ella for Mumma Rose.

# Robbie's trail for Gramhe's death is a week away....he starts a diary for Ella incase he isnt around for her growing up!

# Is Martha having an affair.........Sally sees her coming out of Brad's house early in the morning wearing the same clothes from the night before......they hug each other goodbye.....

# Mumma Rose is preparing for a ceremony.....with Baby Ella as the main quest. Will the prophecy come true.

# Tasha finally notices the tattoo on her foot............................ .....The time has come............................ ..........2.10.06!!!

Remeber all the things we taught the number meant and it just meant te date in which the storyline wud kick off again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Spoiler:
    Show

# Charity was the one that actually kidnapped Baby Ella for Mumma Rose.
    :eek: :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Charity? Isn't she the one that believed in all the Believers stuff but finally saw the truth at the end of it all? She starts believing it again? Idiot.

ReputationRep:
    im going to miss the wedding episode, noooooooooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    Check your PM's.

ReputationRep:
    yayy iloveyou!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that Cassie 's become prettier?? She's not orange anymore, just tanned, and also her hair is a bit better than it used to be. ?And she is wearing better colours. And she's less bossy, Macca is in control. Or is it just me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_one)
    me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Does anyone else think that Cassie 's become prettier?? She's not orange anymore, just tanned, and also her hair is a bit better than it used to be. ?And she is wearing better colours. And she's less bossy, Macca is in control. Or is it just me?
    I agree, I really like her.

(Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    me too
    Check your PM's.

ReputationRep:
    SPOLIERS!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

# Can Morag get Robbie off in the trail?

# New character - Rocco -- causes tension between Sally and Brad as he joins the Summer Bay High School.

# Sally is fighting with him....but she know's she's fallen for hiem....

# Tasha and Robbie decide to leave for Boston for good to live with Josie.

# Maddie is feelin left out -- seeing as with Robbie leaving all her siblings will now be overseas!

# Ric bites the bullet and tells Maddie that he has feelings for her.

# Drew decides to leave the Bay....but he is still being followed.

# Amanda ends her affair with Drew!

# Belle finds out about her mother's betrayel.

# Lucus and Belle share their first kiss!!

ReputationRep:
    Did anything majorly interesting happen today seeing as I forgot to record it

ReputationRep:
    ^^ You missed a LOT!!!!! Go to http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds37757.html and that will reveal all in detail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Did anything majorly interesting happen today seeing as I forgot to record it
    Not much happened. :rolleyes:

Except, Zoe finally getting caught although her face - and indeed many spoilers, suggest this is all part of her sick little plan.

ReputationRep:
    some one PM me with the weddin as well please! i want a PM!
    i hate being at uni-only for the reason that i miss H & A!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    some one PM me with the weddin as well please! i want a PM!
    i hate being at uni-only for the reason that i miss H & A!
    me 2!! im always missing home and away its sooo annoying!!

ReputationRep:
    :party: to 1805 for giving me the wedding episodes!

I'm leaving tomorrow and the 3 wedding episodes are the last one's I'm gonna see (once the download is complete). Sooo I'm asking for some spoilers on these things, if you could please reply today:

Kim & Rachel - are they going away for real? Will they come back for their wedding?
    Do we get an explanation as to how Zoe set up all the grand finale? How did she? The wedding was sooner than expected.
    Is the stalker storyline finished? Or is there a third action?
    Cassie&Rick - do they get together again? Atm it seems that way.
    Amanda's mum and daughter. Her mum doesn't really have cancer does she? What's up with her and Belle? Do they meet each other?
    Tasha&Robbie - do they have Jonah's baby? She didn't look pregnant last time I checked and there was no mention of it for a long time. What happens there?
    Barry - do we see his trial? What happens?

Well I think that's it Thanks in advance! And if anyone has (or will have) any crucial episodes on their PC could you PM me links for download or the YouTube links? Please. I'll read PM's and thank you when I get back, most likely. So yeah, as soon as you get your hands on something great

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.