Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Home and Away *Spoilers* watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've seen the episodes, but is the actual wedding were Zoe blows the place up on Monday?

ReputationRep:
    Just to add - if anyone wants the wedding episodes, you'll have to PM me.

And be able to use MegaUpload.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

The Wedding/Explosion.....the explosion happens at the receaption....which happens to be a shed done up as a barn....Martha goes for a cowboy/girl theme.....Hay n fire..........

Zoe set this all up with the help of the dectective thats working with Peter.....she is really zoe's insider!!!

Tasha is still pregnant.........she will have a girl named Ella.

As of yet there has been nothing of Barry's trail!! But Robbie's trail for turning off Gramham's life-support has only happened in Oz!!

NEW STUFF

OMG

Spoiler:
    Show

there is goin to be a returning character in the bay!!

There has been FIVE clues given out to who it will be::

So it will either be

Zoe...............again
    Peter.................
    Flynn..............
    Hayley.......................... .with the orignal Bec playing her again!!!!!!!!
    OR
    Kane...............

As of yet I dont no who it is.............But of course once I find out theis thread will bw my first stop!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Spoiler:
    Show

The Wedding/Explosion.....the explosion happens at the receaption....which happens to be a shed done up as a barn....Martha goes for a cowboy/girl theme.....Hay n fire..........

Zoe set this all up with the help of the dectective thats working with Peter.....she is really zoe's insider!!!

Tasha is still pregnant.........she will have a girl named Ella.

As of yet there has been nothing of Barry's trail!! But Robbie's trail for turning off Gramham's life-support has only happened in Oz!!

NEW STUFF

OMG

Spoiler:
    Show

there is goin to be a returning character in the bay!!

There has been FIVE clues given out to who it will be::

So it will either be

Zoe...............again
    Peter.................
    Flynn..............
    Hayley.......................... .with the orignal Bec playing her again!!!!!!!!
    OR
    Kane...............

As of yet I dont no who it is.............But of course once I find out theis thread will bw my first stop!!!!

I knew about the barn explosion, I watched it when it was on in Oz. And I am shocked about the detective as well. I was :eek: when I found out.

And how could Flynn come back? :confused:
    I hope it's Kane.

ReputationRep:
    I hope its Kane too.....cuz he is the only one i feel that he is the onlt realsitic one!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Flynn is dead.....he wud be back in Sally's dreams or sumthing like that!
    A storyline which has been done before with Bobby and Alisa!

Peter is dead......n if he is coming back it wud b that he was on witness proctection.....again done before with Vinnie!

Zoe......it wud be the stakers third time in the soap and would be very boring!!

Hayley.......she hasn't been gone long enough IMO......besides how can they bring her back without Scott after such a short time.

Kane....as been out of the Bay for a long time....and we have never had a follow up on him and Kirsty and there is a better possibility of a storyline with him!! IMO

ReputationRep:
    WOW thanks

1805, I watched the episodes :eek: Left me longing for more though :p: "my problem is I'm still in love with you" - :eek: I KNEW it!!

And I'd love to see the old Hayley, or Kane. Or Flynn for that matter, but Zoe would be boring and Peter has had too much focus in my opinion :confused:

Thanks & I'll chat to you in 2007! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I LOVE Kane.. if he comes back yay! I did hate him at a point..think when he first joined.. and he raped Dani?..

ReputationRep:
    I think it would be Kane or Hayley, I seem to remember their being something said about her coming back around the time she left but isn't the original Hayley on a singing career now? Or did that bomb out? I heard her first single, it was.....pants!

ReputationRep:
    hey i was in oz over the summer so some spoilers 4 u altho cant remember much

PHP Code:
    theres a massive plane crash i think either after the wedding of jack and martha or honeymoon (had already happened wen i was theredont think ne1 died but many ppl r v badly injured maddy is ok but strts feeling v guilty about it and becomes bulimic which comes 2 light after a bit.
    peter gets shot as i think u already no his son he never knew he had till just b4 comes 2 llive with dan
    theres probs with rachel 
    and her marriage either her or fiancee nearly have affair and it catches up with her
    a spoiler wen i was there was the wierd ppl that tasha went off with b4 who got her pregnant come back 
    and mother rosa kidnapps her and martha as the want the baby will probs happen in a couple months 
    this is all i can remember but if i remember nething else ill tel u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snewton8)
    hey i was in oz over the summer so some spoilers 4 u altho cant remember much

PHP Code:
    theres a massive plane crash i think either after the wedding of jack and martha or honeymoon (had already happened wen i was theredont think ne1 died but many ppl r v badly injured maddy is ok but strts feeling v guilty about it and becomes bulimic which comes 2 light after a bit.
    peter gets shot as i think u already no his son he never knew he had till just b4 comes 2 llive with dan
    theres probs with rachel 
    and her marriage either her or fiancee nearly have affair and it catches up with her
    a spoiler wen i was there was the wierd ppl that tasha went off with b4 who got her pregnant come back 
    and mother rosa kidnapps her and martha as the want the baby will probs happen in a couple months 
    this is all i can remember but if i remember nething else ill tel u
    Wow.

Thanks for the spoilers. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    just watched fridays episode that i was sent! im so excited! at the end they showed a clip of the wedding episode and it looks absbolutely incredible

im downloading the wedding now

ReputationRep:
    Hey, where do you guys download episodes from? x

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Made a slight error in last spoiler about reappearing charcters!

Kane is not one of them!!

Hee hee

It will be Kane AND Kirsty to return....sorry i said it was just him in the first spoiler!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saree)
    Hey, where do you guys download episodes from? x
    Send me a PM, and I'll see what I can do.

If you tell me the episode you need (ie the number 4722) then I might be able to get you it. All depends on the episode.

(Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Made a slight error in last spoiler about reappearing charcters!

Kane is not one of them!!

Hee hee

It will be Kane AND Kirsty to return....sorry i said it was just him in the first spoiler!

I was like :eek: then.

Thinking he wasn't coming back! :p:

ReputationRep:
    whoohoo!! They are my fave couple ever!!!!

What would bring them back though?? They don't have any family left in the Bay do they??

ReputationRep:
    Well

Spoiler:
    Show

Kirsty and Kane were very close to Irene at the end weren't they!

Besides this is H&A------do they really need family to come back?

ReputationRep:
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I missed them when they left!!!!!! Can't believe they're returning but yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

:party:

But what happened to the whole trial thing? Weren't they on the run due to the conviction?

ReputationRep:
    They aren't returning for sure......they are one of FIVE that cud be........

ReputationRep:
    It's the wedding!

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: I'm not sure if this is the next episode after the wedding "the big bang" so I'll put this in a spoiler I saw it on that new sky channel fiveUS or whatever it is called

Spoiler:
    Show

The wedding :eek:
    I thought it was really sad that Peter dies, obviously I knew he would due to here, but still twas sad
    And did Macca die as well :s: I knew Cassie was with him trying to keep him talking but i'm confused about that.
    And Aw Rachels mum died as well that was sad

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.