Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!!

Spoiler:
    Show

Jack needs to have a operation........so Martha has to give him some of her blood.......................

Martha admits to Alf that she's not in love with Jack as a husband anymore!

She ends up kissing another man..........

..........who turns out to be Jack's bestfriend that has come down to see him in hospital!

New guy Rocco is being pressured into sealing drugs by a new gang in the bay!!
    Who also give Irene hassle in the diner!!

If anyone has any time to go to Home And Away's offical site go and take a look at an article about PETER BEING BACK!!!

Now this could be the clues that there just giving out or the REAL MCCOY!!!!

Its saying that Peter didn't die and has been in a safe house the whole time and has had no contact with the outside world at all!!!

the article is told from the actor who plays Dan point of veiw!!

and the way its told make me think that.................

Spoiler:
    Show

That Peter is back and he is the one that had abducted Drew!!!

NB - THIS IS ONLY MY OPINION!!! NOT AN ACTUALLY SPOILER!!!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Macca doesn't die!!

He might have to have his arm abutaed!!!

ReputationRep:
    Im a new member on here & i ave just watched the aftermath of the explosion at the wedding!
    It was great effects but I hate the fact that Peter dies.
    Just wondered if anyone new a good website to get some pictures of the explosion, or Nicholas Bishop.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kane and kirsty def come back - saw then in oz in the summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snewton8)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    kane and kirsty def come back - saw then in oz in the summer
    Seriously?! But wouldn't they get in trouble lol?

ReputationRep:
    Grr, the football is on five, so I thought it wasn't on tonight.

But it's on five Life atm, before they show tomorrow eppy.

:eek: @ Amanda finding out about Belle!

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..Belle will find out tomorrow. ..

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode of H&A, which was shown yesterday at 6.30 on Five Lifee got 600,000 viewers - the second most watched show out of ALL the multi-channel shows on at the same time.

In spoiler news:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Upon Peter's return (some coincidence that he rrturns at the exact point he 'dies' on UK screens), he moves in with Amanda - and old feelings soon resurface...

Lucas and Belle and Ric and Matilda get together, Martha and Jack's marriage looks set to end, Rachel and Kim name a baby abandoned by Lee, a teeange a girl who slept with Lucas and Sally is in line for a new romance with the new principal, but as always, there are obstacles in the way, and it's not a path of true love...

The season finale is approaching - major cliffhangers are mooted (as per usual in H&A), but what will the producers plan for this season?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    Today's episode of H&A, which was shown yesterday at 6.30 on Five Lifee got 600,000 viewers - the second most watched show out of ALL the multi-channel shows on at the same time.

In spoiler news:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Upon Peter's return (some coincidence that he rrturns at the exact point he 'dies' on UK screens), he moves in with Amanda - and old feelings soon resurface...

Lucas and Belle and Ric and Matilda get together, Martha and Jack's marriage looks set to end, Rachel and Kim name a baby abandoned by Lee, a teeange a girl who slept with Lucas and Sally is in line for a new romance with the new principal, but as always, there are obstacles in the way, and it's not a path of true love...

The season finale is approaching - major cliffhangers are mooted (as per usual in H&A), but what will the producers plan for this season?
    Thanks for spoilers... God, you have enough rep already, but hey, have more lol.

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    So Peter definately comes back then?

ReputationRep:
    I hate FiveLife!!!! I couldn't find it What channel is it on sky digital?

ReputationRep:
    If you have Freeview, make sure you re-tune your Freeview box - some of the channels have had a bit of a rejig again - Five Life is channel 36.

On Sky, its 209 and on NTL/Telewest its 186.

In other news:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Bec Hewitt (Cartwright) is reportedly set to return as Hayley, for a few weeks next year, in a storyline relating to baby Noah. Obviously Scott won't be returning - he's too busy in Casualty!

Seen nothing mentioned about Kirsty and Kane returning.

ReputationRep:
    In Inside Saop (British Mag)

It reports that either

Spoiler:
    Show

Peter
    Zoe
    Flynn
    Kane AND Kirtsy
    or
    Hayley played by Bec again
    could return
    but it also says that ONLY ONE WILL RETURN and the other FOUR are just Haoxes!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    In Inside Saop (British Mag)

It reports that either

Spoiler:
    Show

Peter
    Zoe
    Flynn
    Kane AND Kirtsy
    or
    Hayley played by Bec again
    could return
    but it also says that ONLY ONE WILL RETURN and the other FOUR are just Haoxes!!
    Well we've got two there now...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe all of them will come back then!!???

Or they producers are just playing with us!!!...................AGAIN!!! ! LOL

Spoiler:
    Show

# The man who abducted Drew is none other than Peter Baker, Drew’s father.

# Jack is working late at the station one night when he rings his partner Fitzy and leaves a message telling her that he’d figured out who’s been terrorising Drew, but before he could say who it is, the phone suddenly goes dead. A little later, McGrath finds poor Jack lying motionless on the floor. He’d been beaten senseless!

# Jack could lose the use of his legs and Rachel can’t operate until they find a donor with the same rare blood type.

# This is when some Summer Bay residents start to think Peter Baker might be alive. Remember how Jack has Peter’s liver inside him? Well, it’s just not possible according to Rachel because Peter’s blood type is listed in Drew’s file and it’s not the same as Jack’s!

# With Jack’s life hanging in the balance, the last thing the Bay needs is to hear was that Drew has been abducted. He’s been having a very hard time of late, the poor kid, having finally realised that Amanda wasn’t in love with him and then being berated by a very angry Belle for his affair with her mother.

# That’s right, Amanda finally got round to confessing everything to Belle.

# Anyway, Drew packs his bags and is on his way out of the Bay when someone sees him being pushed into a car. With another car in pursuit!
    There is the feeling in the Bay that Peter’s been in Witness Protection and has come back to the Bay to save his son.

# Robbie was found guilty, but the judge decided that in this case the law is flawed and Robbie allowed his grandfather to depart with dignity. Therefore, Robbie could go free!

ReputationRep:
    What has happened to Zoe?? I mean after the explosion we saw nothing of her or Tracy, where are they? are they still alive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisyflower112)
    What has happened to Zoe?? I mean after the explosion we saw nothing of her or Tracy, where are they? are they still alive?
    I want to know this as well. . .

Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard rumours of Zoe coming back, again. Which I don't think would be a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    They showed one brief clip of both of them on the floor, just lying there not moving while everyone else was rushing around so I'm assuming they're dead. Plus I got the feeling that they didn't plan that explosion, by the sound of it Zoe was planning to take hostages or something i.e. when Peter said to her to take him rather than Tracy and she said she planned to anyway.

ReputationRep:
    What actually made the explosion happen?

The sparks from the cake by the gas cannister? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think it was the gas and the sparks from the candles but who would have let out the gas?

ReputationRep:
    New Spoilers!!

Spoiler:
    Show

# Peter Baker is back in the Bay! He escaped Witness Protection and abducted Drew in order to try and save him from the Gillens.

# They were a big mafia-type family that Peter brought down in the 90s and Dennis Gillen vowed to kill Peter in revenge. He orchestrated the attacks on Drew to lure Peter out. It worked, except that when Dennis and his thugs finally tracked down Peter and Drew, Peter managed to talk him into letting Drew go and then somehow managed to turn the gun on Dennis and shoot him.

# It turns out that some other cops saw the explosion as the perfect opportunity to fake Peter’s death. They gave him an injection to put him in a coma and even enlisted the help of a doctor to smooth things over (and help Peter recover in a safe house).

# It would all be good news except for the fact that Jack’s in hospital and might never walk again...
    Rachel managed to find a blood donor for Jack: Martha. She didn’t hesitate to give blood and the operation went ahead successfully, but only time will tell if Jack will walk again. He’s already started his physical rehabilitation with Sam and I hear they’re getting along well.

# Sadly, recovering from surgery isn’t Jack’s only problem right now. It looks like Martha’s found someone new and that new guy is Jack’s best friend.
    Martha realised during Jack’s medical emergency that while she still loves Jack, it’s only as a friend, not as a husband. In a vulnerable state, she actually ended up spending the night with the new guy in town, Ash. The next day at the hospital she discovered that Ash is actually ‘Chooka’ – one of Jack’s old mates (a cop) who has come to the Bay to fill in while Jack recovers. Ash insisted on telling Jack and of course, he was devastated, but the man is such a trooper, he’s decided to try and not be upset about it – he’s realised that Martha has moved on and that their marriage is really over. They’re going to be friends.

# Initially very upset, it looks like Dan will be mates with Peter again. Dan found it very hard to believe his brother is still alive when he had only just gotten over mourning for him. The good news is Peter’s going to be living with Dan, Leah and Drew for a while, giving Peter and Drew a good chance to get to know each other as father and son.

# Belle’s changed address too. She’s living with Irene now. My gosh did Belle give Amanda a tongue lashing this week at the Diner! She went off at her about all the men she’s used and now the whole town knows exactly what Amanda’s like. She didn’t take it well. In fact, she got so drunk she even tried to kiss Macca, probably the only friend she has right now.

# Ric takes Matilda to a fancy restaurant, but it really wasn’t his thing. Matilda really appreciated it though, and bought him some fish and chips on the beach to make up for his tiny meal and spend they night together on the Blaxland...........

and are caught in the morning by Colleen!!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.