Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    New Spoilers!!

Spoiler:
    Show

# Peter Baker is back in the Bay! He escaped Witness Protection and abducted Drew in order to try and save him from the Gillens.

# They were a big mafia-type family that Peter brought down in the 90s and Dennis Gillen vowed to kill Peter in revenge. He orchestrated the attacks on Drew to lure Peter out. It worked, except that when Dennis and his thugs finally tracked down Peter and Drew, Peter managed to talk him into letting Drew go and then somehow managed to turn the gun on Dennis and shoot him.

# It turns out that some other cops saw the explosion as the perfect opportunity to fake Peter’s death. They gave him an injection to put him in a coma and even enlisted the help of a doctor to smooth things over (and help Peter recover in a safe house).

# It would all be good news except for the fact that Jack’s in hospital and might never walk again...
    Rachel managed to find a blood donor for Jack: Martha. She didn’t hesitate to give blood and the operation went ahead successfully, but only time will tell if Jack will walk again. He’s already started his physical rehabilitation with Sam and I hear they’re getting along well.

# Sadly, recovering from surgery isn’t Jack’s only problem right now. It looks like Martha’s found someone new and that new guy is Jack’s best friend.
    Martha realised during Jack’s medical emergency that while she still loves Jack, it’s only as a friend, not as a husband. In a vulnerable state, she actually ended up spending the night with the new guy in town, Ash. The next day at the hospital she discovered that Ash is actually ‘Chooka’ – one of Jack’s old mates (a cop) who has come to the Bay to fill in while Jack recovers. Ash insisted on telling Jack and of course, he was devastated, but the man is such a trooper, he’s decided to try and not be upset about it – he’s realised that Martha has moved on and that their marriage is really over. They’re going to be friends.

# Initially very upset, it looks like Dan will be mates with Peter again. Dan found it very hard to believe his brother is still alive when he had only just gotten over mourning for him. The good news is Peter’s going to be living with Dan, Leah and Drew for a while, giving Peter and Drew a good chance to get to know each other as father and son.

# Belle’s changed address too. She’s living with Irene now. My gosh did Belle give Amanda a tongue lashing this week at the Diner! She went off at her about all the men she’s used and now the whole town knows exactly what Amanda’s like. She didn’t take it well. In fact, she got so drunk she even tried to kiss Macca, probably the only friend she has right now.

# Ric takes Matilda to a fancy restaurant, but it really wasn’t his thing. Matilda really appreciated it though, and bought him some fish and chips on the beach to make up for his tiny meal and spend they night together on the Blaxland...........

and are caught in the morning by Colleen!!

Thanks for the spoilers, sounds great.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the song played in today's episode was called?

It was on when they were showing everyone in the hospital....

ReputationRep:
    ARGH.
    Digital box not working.
    Five= fuzzy.
    3 days now without H&A.
    Withdrawal symptoms!
    Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockthecasbah)
    ARGH.
    Digital box not working.
    Five= fuzzy.
    3 days now without H&A.
    Withdrawal symptoms!
    Haha.
    try 6 weeks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    try 6 weeks!
    Wah how come?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Podge)
    try 6 weeks!
    You have missed a lot! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh great stuff guys! Two weeks without H&A here... Well, I *really* haven't even had time to think about H&A... Gran is paralysed and now I'm even sadder because of the news about Jack and MArtha - I thought they were for real. H&A needs solid couples!!! Lots of love to everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Ooh great stuff guys! Two weeks without H&A here... Well, I *really* haven't even had time to think about H&A... Gran is paralysed and now I'm even sadder because of the news about Jack and MArtha - I thought they were for real. H&A needs solid couples!!! Lots of love to everyone
    :hugs: hope your gran gets better soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanusha-tomsk)
    Aww. :hugs:

I don't like what is going to happen with Jack and Martha, like you said - I thought they were for real. Hope you are OK as well.

ReputationRep:
    ive missed 7 weeks *cries*
    stupid 5 doesnt work at uni i hate living in a valley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImaginaryFriend)
    ive missed 7 weeks *cries*
    stupid 5 doesnt work at uni i hate living in a valley
    :eek:

There is a place were you can download episodes, obviously not every single one but episodes like the recent explosion are available to download, if you want to see them just PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

This week IN OZ

Will Brad and Sally give in to their feelings for one another?
    Everyone is stunned to hear Lee's decision about the baby.
    Brad's frustraton grows as Johnny gets away with his antics.
    Ice begins to melt between Drew and Belle.
    Beth struggles with her fear of Mattie growing up too fast - will she give Ric a chance?
    Jacks friendship with Sam grows as she opens up to him about her life.
    Martha is falling for Ash - but Alf doesn't like what he finds out about his past.
    Peter and Amanda are shocked when old feelings resurface.

For more go to This Week in Pictures.

Last Week

Drew struggled to come to terms with Amanda's rejection.
    Peter and Amanda were trapped as the gang wreaked havoc.
    Peter admitted his addiction to pain killers is out of control.
    Brad continued to be tormented by the gang.
    Rocco moved to Sally's place as part of Johnny's plan.
    Matilda and Belle fueled each other's insecurities.
    Sam helped Jack regain his motivation to rebuild his life.
    Beth hit the roof when she discovered Matilda and Ric spent the night together.

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Im a new member and was wondering if some one can tell me what happens between Peter and Dan when Peter comes back or does anyone know where I can download the episodes.

AJ

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I've been away on holiday for the past week so i've missed this can someone tell me what Belles reaction was to Amanda being her mother, oh and just the outline atm please.Thankies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Hey,
    I've been away on holiday for the past week so i've missed this can someone tell me what Belles reaction was to Amanda being her mother, oh and just the outline atm please.Thankies
    I think she was just really shocked, and she went round to Amanda's and overheard her saying something horrible on the phone, but Amanda didn't know she was listening in.

The people on the helicopter - Kim, Martha, Kit, Belle, the Pilot and Robbie. (anyone else?) are alive! Today the Pilot and Belle wanted to move away, it's been over a week now and the search has been called off but Kim said that you are meant to stay by the wreckage but the Pilot said it's better to move now than when they are too tired, so I think they are going to be getting off tomorrow and hopefully it won't be too long before they are back in the Bay.

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..apparently Kim and Kit have sex in the bush, I don't know how true that is though.

..Rachel is having some sort of breakdown, Alf kicked off on her and said that the whole accident was her fault for sending the helicopter out in the first place, she has started drinking a lot and thinks that everyone is dead. There has been some reporter from the local radio going round interviewing people and she said to Rachel questions like were you the one that sent the helicopter out and was it your idea? She then said so it's your fault? And Rachel stormed out really upset, the reporter then went to Alf who had given up and had some sort of mild heart attack but then it turned out that's not what it is, and Morag told him that Summer Bay listens to him and he needs to tell people everything will be fine, so he did a broadcast on the radio!

Tasha went into premature labour because of something Rachel said, about them all being dead and then she realised she might never see Robbie again, it looked like all was doomed but Jack eventually calmed her down and reassured her that everything would be ok. Beth is also 'deluded' or so Tony thinks because she just keeps saying they are alive and that they'll be back soon but Tony isn't so sure. Matilda is also out of the hospital and she went out to the beach with Lucas and she was wearing a jumper and it was really hot but she didn't want to show the plaster around her burns so when she finally took it over someone from school came over and said how brave she was and it upset her so she ran off.

That's the MAIN bits of what the last week has been about, hope I haven't bored you too much!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Kim and Kit KISS in the bush when there lost.......where the hell did the sex thing come from??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irish-Jojo)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Kim and Kit KISS in the bush when there lost.......where the hell did the sex thing come from??

:rofl: :rofl:

..I read on another forum that they have sex, and I'm sure it was posted in this thread as well?! ahahaha chinese whispers is what it is!

ReputationRep:
    Lol just wait till you see it

ReputationRep:
    lol the kim and kit thing was inevitable

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    does anything else happen between them? like an affair or something, or does kim leave rachel for kit? :eek:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.