Report 12 years ago
Hey to ALL here!!
Horatio Caine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ Hello.

Rachel's brother is on the credits, but today he went back to the city... this means he must come back soon? Also, how far away is 'the city' as they make it sound like it's a thousand miles away. 'Make sure it's not so long next time..' Why the hell can't they go to the city themselves? Is it really a thousand miles away? lol
pritnep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
Rachel's brother Brad Armstrong returns later probably in a week or two and then he is here to stay.

The city they refer to is meant to be Sydney and they have made it appear either a far distance away or somewhere to drive up\down the cost for the day it depends really on the storyline I have found. However they can leave in the evening and make an early morning flight so close-ish.

(Original post by lil one)
:eek:
I am guessing that is at the spoiler of course being about 2 months ahead of the UK there are plenty of other storylines and plots that I can give you spoilers for if needed.

6 more episodes (including tonight’s episode) of H&A before it finishes up for the year in Australia on December 1st set to be an excellent cliff hanger though.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^ Thanks for that.
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Your welcome. If you need any more H&A info\spoilers feel free to pose the question and I shall rack my brain for answers. Have more time for TSR H&A forum since Australian H&A finishes this week.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
^^ Ah the christmas break yea?
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep off the air for 6 weeks I do believe.
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That's the best thing for us, doesn't take a break.

Unlike Neighbours.
belle_27
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, stupid Wimbledon. Who wants tennis when you can have Neighbours? :p: BBC1 are stupid, Five are intelligent; they give us what we want. :p:
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it me or is Matilda really annyoing now through her depression/bulimic state. I know she's supposed to be but this part of the story has been dragged on too long now!
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if it goes off for 6weeks in australia, why do we still get an episode daily in the UK? how does that work
Horatio Caine
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
if it goes off for 6weeks in australia, why do we still get an episode daily in the UK? how does that work
It only goes off for them over Christmas, we are months behind though so we still get the episodes.
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Years ago in Ireland it used to go off air at christmas aswell but not anymore! Yeah
pritnep
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
UK and Europe are about 3-4 months behind Australia so your channels can still air 'all new' episodes (at least for you) and still maintain almost the same distance they had before.

The not sure when Neighbours will finish for the year here in Australia but it is usually a good one, two or so weeks after H&A.
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by pritnep)
UK and Europe are about 3-4 months behind Australia so your channels can still air 'all new' episodes (at least for you) and still maintain almost the same distance they had before.

The not sure when Neighbours will finish for the year here in Australia but it is usually a good one, two or so weeks after H&A.
Yeh, but then surely they'd have for example only 350 episodes in 1 year, we always get 365 every year, so how does that work? I think I'm thinking about it too much, I don't actually care that much lol
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
We dont dont get 365 eps a year! H&A isnt on Sundays or Saturdays other than the repeats maybe!
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

# Kim and Rachel have been granted temporary custody of baby Joe and they are very, very happy about it. It was looking like they wouldn’t be approved, what with the adoption officer overhearing Kim talking about his recent difficulties and then Alf showing up with a case of beer for the buck’s party, but Kim gave an impassioned speech which seems to have done the trick.

Attached files
Irish-Jojo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Spoiler:
Show

# Ah, the buck’s party! Rachel secretly hired a stripper for Kim! But when the girl’s crash the bucks party, the boys were all down on their hands and knees. That’s a pretty strange game to play at a buck’s party, but they were looking for Kim and Rachel’s wedding rings.

Spoiler:
Show

# Most of the boys thought it was Jack who hired the stripper. He was very late to the party but the real reason was after watching Sam drive away from the Bay, Jack returned home to find her at his door step. She was very upset and revealed that the reason Jack couldn’t find any further information on her or her ex-husband was because Sam is not her real name. It’s Kylie Deeks and she and her son, Rory, have been on the run ever since she found out her husband was involved in a drug ring. He’s out of gaol now and is out to get her. Jack has offered to protect her and it sounds like she’s decided to stay.

Attached files
lil one
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Irish-Jojo)
We dont dont get 365 eps a year! H&A isnt on Sundays or Saturdays other than the repeats maybe!
Oh yeah, I meant that I mean we get it Monday - Friday throughout the year, so does home and away come on during weekends as well then for the Aussies or something?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads